Author Topic: "Questions and conversation with members of Neturei Karta"  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Questions and conversation with members of Neturei Karta"
« on: February 20, 2014, 03:58:39 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: "Questions and conversation with members of Neturei Karta"
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 05:00:55 PM »
I know all I need to know about these rodefim. I will not rebuke them again. They are enemies of the Jewish people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 10:17:17 PM »
Lol the British sounding neutered kapo said that the Arabs built everything in Israel. YS"V to these rodefim, amen Muman.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 11:43:28 PM »
Part 2

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 12:02:28 AM »
Part 2

Got to three minutes in. Besides his [censored] accent of [censored], bitul Torah. Give me another lecture to watch, you and Muman get a share in every word of Torah I read.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 12:51:31 AM »
LKZ this isn't a lecture. But ookay I will give you a very good lecture to listen to-

What is Daath Torah? 

http://machonshilo.org/en/eng/list-audio-shiurim/41-audiohalakha/521-what-is-daath-torah

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 07:59:15 AM »
LKZ this isn't a lecture. But ookay I will give you a very good lecture to listen to-

What is Daath Torah? 

http://machonshilo.org/en/eng/list-audio-shiurim/41-audiohalakha/521-what-is-daath-torah

If I ever make another group to defend a Rabbi, I'm adding you in it right away so I can publicly make you say "ok", or "okay" properly Thanks a lot for the lecture ;)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 11:01:25 AM »
If I ever make another group to defend a Rabbi, I'm adding you in it right away so I can publicly make you say "ok", or "okay" properly Thanks a lot for the lecture ;)

OOOoookay.