Author Topic: Your Black Muslim Bakery raided by Police  (Read 2378 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Your Black Muslim Bakery raided by Police
« on: August 03, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh:                                    http://www.ktvu.com/news/13812780/detail.html?ding   

Predawn Raids Target Troubled Oakland Bakery

POSTED: 6:37 am PDT August 3, 2007
UPDATED: 1:50 pm PDT August 3, 2007

OAKLAND -- Police conducted a series of raids Friday at a bakery linked to a black Muslim group, part of a yearlong investigation into several violent crimes.

The bakery had been the subject of a story being written, according to colleagues, by a veteran journalist who was ambushed and slain in downtown Oakland Thursday, but authorities said there was nothing to connect bakery employees with the killing.

Nineteen people were detained in the raids at Your Black Muslim Bakery and three other locations, said Oakland Deputy Police Chief Howard Jordan, who did not identify the other locations.

Jordan would not say whether the raids were related to Thursday's shooting of Oakland Post editor Chauncey Bailey near the Alameda County courthouse in downtown Oakland. But The Oakland Tribune reported Friday that authorities said there wasn't a connection between bakery employees and Bailey's killing.

The newspaper said police would not give specific details about the cases they believe are linked to the people associated with the bakery, but said some were committed last year and earlier this year.

Bailey had been working on a story about Your Black Muslim Bakery, according to Joseph Debro, an Oakland businessman who writes a column for the Post. Debro said Bailey had recently asked him for information about bankruptcy proceedings for a story about the bakery.

"To him it was just another story," Debro said. "He wasn't apprehensive or anxious about it at all. He said he was working on a bunch of stories and this was one."

The Black Muslim Bakery was founded in 1968 by the late Yusuf Bey as a haven for struggling urban families. It sells natural baked goods alongside books by Malcolm X and other black leaders.

Bailey was a longtime reporter for the Oakland Tribune before becoming editor of the Post, a weekly newspaper geared toward the Bay Area black community, earlier this year.

He had written stories for the Tribune about the bakery and its founder when Bey was facing rape charges in Alameda County. Most of those charges were later dropped, although one was still pending when Bey died in 2003.

Bey's son, Yusuf Bey IV, took control of the original bakery and several franchises. In 2005, he was accused by police of being the ringleader in a group of black Muslims who smashed liquor bottles in Oakland corner stores and berated the Muslim owners for selling alcohol to the black community, because alcohol is forbidden by Islam.

In 2006, Bey was charged with assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly trying to use his BMW to run down several bouncers after being thrown out of a San Francisco strip club. He also faced felony charges in Solano County for allegedly fraudulently using false identification to buy a car.

Your Black Muslim bakery has been plagued with financial problems for several years, culminating in a bankruptcy filing last October.

In a declaration filed with the bankruptcy court on June 29, Yusuf Bey IV conceded he was "inexperienced in the business world," and had "received advice and consultation from those who had proven to me they did not have my best interests at heart."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Your Black Muslim Bakery raided by Police
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:28:35 PM »
What does a black Muslim bakery produce? Camel-turd pies? Infant-clitoris bread? The very notion that such an institution exists is enough to make me lose my lunch and not want to eat for a week. Bleeech!  :P

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 06:40:34 PM »
 :laugh:Countdown to cair crying, seething and threatening.....3-2-......

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 06:48:00 PM »
Just the name is insane "your Black Muslim bakery :)'
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 07:07:42 PM »
Just made a poll.  ;) :laugh:

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 07:57:33 PM »
QUOTE:"In a declaration filed with the bankruptcy court on June 29, Yusuf Bey IV conceded he was "inexperienced in the business world," and had "received advice and consultation from those who had proven to me they did not have my best interests at heart."

Even this guy's failures are someone else's fault! How typical!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 07:58:47 PM »
You know they're black muslims when they have names like Mohammad Adbul-Washington or Mustafa Jenkins.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 08:09:03 PM »
I was just going to post this.

I used to drive past there and I've seen that place...They had this big schoolbus painted black outside.

They are the some of the worst people in the community and they extort store owners.

I saw something like this coming.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 09:01:53 PM »
Your Black Muslim bakery?  How retarded is that.  Any organization run by black muslims is bound to be involved in crime and eventually go bankrupt. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 09:09:14 PM »
I'd love to walk in there with a heavy Yiddish accent and ask if they have bagels. :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 12:28:01 AM »
I was just going to post this.

I used to drive past there and I've seen that place...They had this big schoolbus painted black outside.
:P I don't even want to think about what went on inside that "schoolbus", much less what probably happened to children inside of it. (Even though I suspect that its real purpose was an orgy room for these monkey imams.)  ::)

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 12:31:53 AM »
I bet they have great sales techniques in a black muslim store...........

" Buy sumpin', b*tch or we gonna pop a cap in yo' @ss"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 12:35:36 AM »
That probably is their exact sales pitch. And the darkies are all too happy to plop down some welfare bucks and oblige.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 12:45:27 AM »
That probably is their exact sales pitch. And the darkies are all too happy to plop down some welfare bucks and oblige.

" Will ya be takin' da food stamps for dis corn bread? Da cracker in da liquor sto' only takin' cash....mmmmm hmmmm"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 12:49:38 AM »
"Hallelujah praise Allah no be no damn hymies in dis store mmm-hmm!"