Author Topic: 12 Lost Tribes??  (Read 2968 times)

Boeregeneraal

12 Lost Tribes??
« on: August 05, 2007, 09:09:53 AM »
Shalom

Can someone PLEASE explain to me about the 12 "Lost Tribes"

Also, I have heard about this claim by the basterd liberals and possibly self hating jews. They claim that Jews discourage conversion to judaism. I have also heard several Jews say the same. Why is this?

Thank YOU
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 09:55:06 AM by Boeregeneraal »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: 12 Lost Tribes??
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 11:28:46 AM »
There are ten lost tribes, after the kingdoms split, ten tribes were eventually conquered and taken into exile for their averot, but Hashem promised they would eventually be returned to Eretz Yisrael.

Yes, we do discourage conversion, for several reasons.

1. Being Jewish is hard, it is far easier to be a Ben Noach and will still earn a Goy a place in the next world. So if a Goy will accept such a path there is not reason he shouldnt take it.

2. If a person isnt 100% sincere we dont want him. by discouraging we can discover those whose hearts are true.

3. If after being so discouraged a person still chooses to become Jewish he is all the closer to Hashem for it.

p.s. a Goy who becomes a Jew is as Jewish as someone born of a Jewish mother, even one of Rabbi Kahane's bodyguards was a Ger Tzedek.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 11:39:19 AM »
p.s. a Goy who becomes a Jew is as Jewish as someone born of a Jewish mother

actually their are a few things that are different. 1- it says that all Jews are responsible for one another but this doesnt apply to a convert. if he messes up its on himself. Also its much stricture for Jews not to say anything bad towards him or even the nation that he came from. Ex- a frenchman converts- you cant tell him that the french are disgusting in front of him because it will hurt his feelings even if he tells you that it wont.

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 04:00:49 PM »
I have a couple of the lost tribes hidden in my closet, next to my winter coats.  When the time is right, I shall let them loose upon the evils in the world, or let them go to the supermarket.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 09:43:42 PM »
Shalom all

Toda for the answers, that really helped me. And now, i have the knowledge to counter the anti-semites.

Now, for the Lost Tribes.

As i understand, the lost tribes consist of today's Europeans? Christian Europeans, are they of the lost tribes?

Is there perhaps a good website, that tells about in detail about the 10 Lost Tribes?

Toda

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 10:02:32 PM »
No, that's a lie, the european aren't the lost tribes, they are german, slavic and caltic tribes that mixed and made the people we have in europe today. For exemple, the french are celts mixed with franks, wich is german tribe .
Anyway, some weird "christians" as you have on StørmFrønt think the the british are the lost tribes.and the next article show it's a lie :
http://www.imninalu.net/myths-brits.htm
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 10:07:17 PM »
Only Messiach can bring the lost tribes back. Where ever their descendants are, 99.9% would not have Jewish mothers now, so they are no longer Jewish.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 10:46:05 PM »
ok. Where are the Lost Tribes located ??

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 10:50:42 PM »
Re:  "...ok. Where are the Lost Tribes located ??..."

In Miami and West Palm Beach

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 12:25:22 AM »
The 12 lost israelite tribes got most likely assimilated throughout the world (mostly the middle east). Theres hebrew/jewish rituals found in Japan, Sri Lanka, India, etc..
I don't think you'll be able to "find" these tribes since they're all completely assimilated now. Arabs, for example, are descendents of the lost tribes. But ofcourse they act nothign like the israelites. Arabs are  barbaric and vicious.

I also heard Iran could have some israelite ancestry. I don't know about Europe, I never heard a good lost-tribe theory coming from there.

For exemple, the french are celts mixed with franks, wich is german tribe .

Yes you are right. I read the French were Latin/Celtic mix hybrid with some germanic ancestry sprinkled in from the Franks and vikings.

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 12:42:45 AM »
The 12 lost israelite tribes got most likely assimilated throughout the world (mostly the middle east). Theres hebrew/jewish rituals found in Japan, Sri Lanka, India, etc..
I don't think you'll be able to "find" these tribes since they're all completely assimilated now. Arabs, for example, are descendents of the lost tribes. But ofcourse they act nothign like the israelites. Arabs are  barbaric and vicious.

I also heard Iran could have some israelite ancestry. I don't know about Europe, I never heard a good lost-tribe theory coming from there.

For exemple, the french are celts mixed with franks, wich is german tribe .

Yes you are right. I read the French were Latin/Celtic mix hybrid with some germanic ancestry sprinkled in from the Franks and vikings.

Arabs descended from Ishmaell. G_d told Abraham to send Ishmaell and his mother away declaring Ishmaell would be a 'donkey' of a man who's hand would be against everyone. ( A dire warning of things to come)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 11:39:19 PM by newman »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 12:46:09 AM »
No one is really sure who is descended from the lost tribes today, but there is some evidence Ethiopian Jews are from Dan, and Benai Menasseh are from Menashe
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 02:43:05 AM »
So those that are of the Lost tribes, are they still Jewish, or did they adopt the religions oof the nations they were spread to???

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 11:25:44 PM »
Arabs descended from Ishmaell (bastard son of Abraham).

Abraham and Hagar were married. To suggest this is to insult Abraham who was a righteous man. Hagar wasn't just some schmuck, either. She was a part of royalty. I understand you hate arabs (believe me) but don't insult Abraham by suggesting he fornicated with some loser.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 11:33:59 PM »
Arabs descended from Ishmaell (bastard son of Abraham).

Abraham and Hagar were married. To suggest this is to insult Abraham who was a righteous man. Hagar wasn't just some schmuck, either. She was a part of royalty. I understand you hate arabs (believe me) but don't insult Abraham by suggesting he fornicated with some loser.

Sorry, Jeffguy. I thought Hagar was a servent. I'll remove the post.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 11:51:23 PM »
It's ok. I just wanted to clarify. She was a maid-servant to Sarah.

I went and checked and I was wrong on the timing. The Midrash tells us that Hagar returned to Abraham as his wife after Sarah’s death. But Hagar did come from royalty. I'll look it up.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 11:58:55 PM »
Here it is:

R'Simeon ben Yohai said: "Hagar was Pharaoh's daughter. When Pharaoh saw what was done on Sarah's behalf in his own house, he took his daughter and gave her to Sarah, saying, 'Better let my daughter be a handmaid in this house than a mistress in another house'" [Midrash Rabbah, Genesis 45:1)

Hagar was royalty. She was an aristocrat. When it became apparent to Sarah that she would be unable to bear children, she saw Hagar as an appropriate partner for Abraham, one with the most illustrious lineage that she could find. A lesser woman than Sarah might have been afraid to bring in such "competition," but Sarah hoped that if Abraham was to have a child, that child must be the greatest child possible. As chapter 16 of the Book of Genesis relates, in an act of complete self-sacrifice, Sarah invites the beautiful Egyptian princess to become a partner with her husband.

Hagar, who had been the primary disciple of Sarah, becomes pregnant and bears a child. As a result, she concludes that G-d has now chosen her over Sarah and that Sarah is an unworthy partner for Abraham. She begins to conduct herself as the wife.

The Midrash paints the picture:

Hagar would tell (other women): "My mistress Sarah is not inwardly what she is outwardly; she appears to be a righteous woman, but she is not. For had she been a righteous woman, (she would have conceived) see how many years have passed without her conceiving, whereas I conceived in one night." [Midrash Rabbah 45:4]

One can understand, and perhaps even sympathize with the position of Hagar. She believed that she was born to lead, but that the search for truth had led her away from her father's pagan world. Abraham's genius enraptured her, and she came to believe that it was better for her to serve in that house than to rule Egypt. But now she was given the opportunity to rule in Abraham's house; she believed that she had received a divine sign that she, who was born to be queen, would indeed be the queen -- of Abraham's nascent movement. Hagar's mistake was in assuming that Abraham alone led the people, that he alone was a spiritual giant. What she failed to recognize was that it was a partnership, the combination of Abraham and Sarah, which was the basis for the great spiritual movement she herself had become a part of.

Sarah did understand: Sarah responds, not out of selfishness, nor out of jealousy. Sarah understands that she and Abraham are partners and equals. At the point when Hagar gets carried away, Sarah informs Abraham it is time to send Hagar away. Abraham finds it quite difficult. But, of course, Sarah was right. G-d confirms it.

G-d said to Abraham: 'Whatever Sarah your wife says you shall listen.'[Genesis 21:12]

But as far as Ishmael:

The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery. 12 (KJV) And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. 12 (NIV) He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

And we see this very thing today.

Now... back to where we were before... NUKE MECCA. lol   You didn't have to delete your post! I wasn't mad at you.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 12:08:15 AM by jeffguy »