Author Topic: Latest Israeli girl butchered by Arab terrorists.  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Latest Israeli girl butchered by Arab terrorists.
« on: May 04, 2014, 01:45:46 PM »
We must get Chaim in Israel now!

This poor girl Shelly Dadon is the latest victim in the 65 year war that the Arabs have perpetrated against the Jewish Israelis. Prayers for the family. I hope the murderer is found and executed swiftly. Israel needs the death penalty urgently.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/180189#.U2Z60vldXlt
'They Butchered My Daughter'
Shelly Dadon's father tells Arutz Sheva that his daughter was apparently killed by terrorists; the murder was heard over a phone call.
By Hezki Ezra, Ari Yashar
5/2/2014

The father of Shelly Dadon, the 19-year-old resident of Afula whose body was found Thursday in the woods near Migdal Haemek, has spoken for the first time regarding his daughter's murder, which apparently was committed by a terrorist who fled to a nearby Arab village.

"We started to worry. At 2 p.m. we realized something happened," the father told Arutz Sheva, recalling the events of how his daughter went missing after leaving for a job interview. "We contacted the police and I gave a description (of Shelly), and then they told us to come to the station, and I realized something had happened."

Regarding the motivation behind his daughter's murder, he said "I believe it was nationalistic, and still can't digest (her murder). She was a very responsible girl."

"They shouldn't rest until they find her phone, maybe there are fingerprints on it," added the bereaved father, noting that she had been in the middle of a phone call with her cousin apparently at the time of the murder.

While on the phone, Shelly said "there is someone scary here, I'm being strangled!" Shelly appeared to be referring to a woman [extrapolated from Hebrew grammar - ed.].

"There's no security in this country," said Shelly's father. "My message to parents is not to send your children alone, we don't digest the fact that in the state of Israel you go to your workplace and don't come back. They just butchered my girl."

The funeral of Shelly Dadon will take place on Saturday after Shabbat, at 10:30 p.m. in Afula's cemetery.

"Her first time leaving the house alone"

Members of Shelly's family are currently mourning the loss at the Dadon home in Afula.

"She was a blossoming young lady," one family member stated. "This was her first time leaving the house alone."

The Shin Bet is still hunting for the killer, who as noted apparently fled to a nearby Arab village; police have stated their belief that the murder was nationalistically motivated - a terror attack, not a criminal act.

Despite that, Shelly's cousin Alon noted there has been a remarkable lack of condemnation of the attack from Israel's government.

"I want every MK to know what is going on here," he said. "If this had been a 'price tag' graffiti incident, the whole State would have been up in arms. But when a young girl is murdered on her way to a job interview, they are all silent."

"We demand that they bring [the killer] to justice," he added.

By contrast, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and others were swift to condemn an alleged act of "price tag" vandalism earlier this week, especially in light of a damning report from the US State Department over the "Jewish terrorism."

Netanyahu called the latest attack "outrageous," vowing, "we are using ISA (Shin Bet) resources for this purpose.”

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Latest Israeli girl butchered by Arab terrorists.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 02:00:52 PM »
No, not yet.
But when they do find these evil Islamo Nazis, some Israeli leader will free them in 10 years.
This is why Israeli leaders do not want Chaim in Israel.
Chaim will stand up to Arab terrorists.
Chaim will get the death penalty for all of them.
Chaim will use all out force to eliminate them and no more will they slaughter Jews.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 03:07:27 PM »
She was pretty too, makes me wish I protected her.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 03:16:37 PM »
The murderer must die, there must be no pity on the murderer...

And the criminals in the government will also be punished.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 06:55:55 AM »
A heinous crime. The guilty must be punished by death. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 12:06:08 PM »
What would Thomas Friedman (yemach shemo) of the New York Nazi Times say?  "This shows why Israel must make more land concessions to the arabs. Then the murders will stop.  Israel is to blame for this." 

Well, you know what?  I blame sick american liberal jews, like Friedman  (ysv) (assuming he is jewish) for this.  They aid and abet the enemies of the jewish people (Bonehead Hussein, Kerreez), and are the first ones to blame Israel for taking any reasonable acts of self defense.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 11:45:23 PM »
Rest in Peace, such a Beautiful girl! What a tragedy! The nearby ayrab village should be erased and hostages taken until the murderer is given up. Bring back the execution!

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 11:57:04 PM »
It gets back in large part to the decision by the Israeli Government choosing Y. Arafat over Rabbi Kahane.   If Rabbi Kahane wasn't banned from running for another term in the parliament,   it's safe to assume that a multitude of young and older Israeli citizens that were killed,  wouldn't have been murdered.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 12:00:01 AM »
A heinous crime. The guilty must be punished by death.

Absolutely.    It would be appropriate if the murderer (s ) were punished by death with the same method that was used to kill this young lady. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 02:05:12 AM »
Execute the Arab swine!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 02:10:56 AM »
No, not yet.
But when they do find these evil Islamo Nazis, some Israeli leader will free them in 10 years.
This is why Israeli leaders do not want Chaim in Israel.
Chaim will stand up to Arab terrorists.
Chaim will get the death penalty for all of them.
Chaim will use all out force to eliminate them and no more will they slaughter Jews.
We will be lucky if they get 10 years.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 11:15:13 AM »
I just read Israel captured the Arab Nazis who slaughtered this girl
Give these savages the death penalty.
When they say Cell, thats 100% an Arab terrorist Cell.
We need Chaim more then ever in Israel to give these Evil Arabs the death penalty.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/cell-who-killed-shelly-dadon-arrested/2014/05/06/
Cell Which Killed Shelly Dadon Captured

Jewish Press News Briefs
May 6th, 2014

Four suspects in a terror cell were arrested in connection to the murder of 20 year old Shelly Dadon of Afula.

Dadon was murdered on the way to a job interview in Migdal HaEmek last Thursday.

She was stabbed multiple times and left in an empty parking lot.

Minister of Internal Security Aharonovitch said there was a dramatic breakthrough in the case, and it appears the murder was nationalistic [terror].

Further details will be published as soon as they are released