Poll

If you could choose one or two people, who would you want to meet on this forum?

Down with Islam and Chaimfan
10 (14.5%)
Jeffguy
12 (17.4%)
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim
5 (7.2%)
Newman
13 (18.8%)
Lisa
5 (7.2%)
Mord
2 (2.9%)
Zeev Jabotinsky
5 (7.2%)
Dannycookie57
4 (5.8%)
Lubab
5 (7.2%)
Other (insert name)
8 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: If you could choose one or two people, who would you want to meet on this forum?  (Read 22046 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I apologize if i forgot anyone and i lumped DWI and CF together because they seem like twins to me. :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Dannycookies, the fact that you are more moderate than me and chaimfan is nothing to be proud of. There are other members on here like newman who is as right wing as us as well. I am no  way upset or anything, I am just pointing that out. I should mention that you recently told over a story about that old shvartza muslim kurva and I was very happy to hear that you would let "it" drop dead which shows you are seeing the light from me and chaimfan.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I have met Lisa, Vito, Hail Columbia and Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim in person at the israeli day parade.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I would want to meet everyone on here, of course.  I think we are all interesting people who would be worthwhile to meet.  I chose downwithislam and Chaim Fan, because that's a two for one packageand newman, because he seems like an intelligent and funny guy.  It's a two way tie between dannycookie and mord though, I can't decide between them so I didn't cast a vote. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

This poll was a real Sophie's choice! I want to meet every JTFer and hopefully get together and do something meaningful..............like burn down some Jew-haters.

Being FORCED to choose only 3..............

The first two were tough. I went with Ze'ev because he's such a stand up Jew and Lubab because of his great Rabbinical wisdom. The Third choice was a no-brainer..............Kellymaureen.

Let's me honest, here. Any red-blooded guy would crawl across the Brooklyn Bridge over broken glass with his pants on fire to meet HER.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I would love to meet Chaimfan along with everyone else on here. We really should have  a JTF dinner with chaim speaking. We need to arrange it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Who wouldn't want to meet JeffGuy - he is a fearless leader - MarZutra and Scriabin...of course CJD, MasterWolf and FJack have lived and live where I grew up - they could help bring back great memories for me if I could be a fly on the wall during one of their conversations.  ;)
Who am I kidding - it would be great to meet everyone!

I would also like to meet Lisa - so calm and polite but with convictions of steel.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 12:33:43 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Everyone except for peace now trolls
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I have met Lisa, Vito, Hail Columbia and Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim in person at the israeli day parade.

Damn, I just had missed you then...!

I lumped you and CF together because the two of you do sound alike on the forum.  Newman has a unique style of expressing himself.

As far as seeing the light...I'm still trying to gear myself for reality...when do you curse and when do you not curse? When do you mock and when do you not mock?  In time, I'll get it down.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I apologize if i forgot anyone and i lumped DWI and CF together because they seem like twins to me. :)
I take that as a compliment. I really, truly do.  ;)

Anyway my picks would be...

DownwithIslam

Tie between Gruzini and Trumpledor

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Let's me honest, here. Any red-blooded guy would crawl across the Brooklyn Bridge over broken glass with his pants on fire to meet HER.
Very good observation.  ;)

Hey, I had an idea. We should make a thread with pics of Kelly in it and title it something like "Getting To Know Your Arab Leaders". That way all of the faggots like [censored] Silverstein will eagerly click on it and then when they see the real contents of the thread, they will get nauseated and lose their lunch.  ;) :laugh: Seeing the pics of bodaciously hot Kelly will cause the homos that lurk on and troll our board to upchuck their last meals (the contents of which I don't even want to think about) and be so disgusted they will never disgrace our board again.

Kelly, would you be alright with this?

Joe Schmo

I suggested meeting with Chaimfan, we both live in S. California.  He's a coward, however.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
My pick- JeffGuy

And no one wants to meet me? I am SO hurt! ;)

Joe Schmo

My pick- JeffGuy

Trust me.  If you're the same person in the puicture...EVERYONE wants to meet you!  ;)

My wife might get jealous if I meet with you.  Besides, don't we live far from one another?

Joe Schmo

Jimmy Sullivan, Jeffguy and MassuhDgoodname.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
My pick- JeffGuy

Trust me.  If you're the same person in the puicture...EVERYONE wants to meet you!  ;)

My wife might get jealous if I meet with you.  Besides, don't we live far from one another?

Yes I live in Missouri. So your wife can rest easy. :D

newman

My pick- JeffGuy

Nonsense!

Everybody wants to meet a Jewess with a southern accent.........it's the best of both worlds! ;)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
My pick- JeffGuy

I'd want to meet you Shoshana ;)

The reason I didn't pick you first is because first of all, I can't even find Missouri on the map.  Also, I might not be be able to navigate the mighty Mississip and then trek through the Ozark mountains to get to where you're at.  ;)

I'd also have to hone my fighting skills to fight off the feral banjo-playing Ozark rednecks.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 02:33:46 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
My pick- JeffGuy

The reason I didn't pick you first is because first of all, I can't even find Missouri on the map.  Also, I might not be be able to navigate the mighty Mississip and then trek through the Ozark mountains to get to where you're at.  ;)
I'm sure you can if you really try,take a course in navigation :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

My pick- JeffGuy

I'd also have to hone my fighting skills to fight off the feral banjo-playing Ozark rednecks.

Why is us Ozark folk always gittin' a bad rap?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
My pick- JeffGuy

Haha, That comment made me spit my sweet tea all over the place. Hilarious!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
My pick- JeffGuy

Why is us Ozark folk always gittin' a bad rap?

Haha, we don't all look like that obviously but trust me- some do. :)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Newman, Ze'ev Jabotinsky and everyone on this forum.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
The only reason I didn't pick you Dexter is because you only live half an hour from me and I could meet you pretty much anytime.   ;)

kellymaureen

:laugh:Hey well thanks guys!   I would love to meet everyone on here, what a really great group of people!

I would especially love meeting Newman and CF, Ive had the chance to chat with both and they are great, I mean REALLY great ;)!!  I would also love meeting Shoshana, I dont have female friends, most women I know are man bashing whiny twits, she seems just great and seems to think along the same lines as me, I think she would make a great friend!

Lol what kind of site with my pictures are we talking about here  :laugh: