Poll

Who thinks Ehud Smolmert will be rendered useless by G-D just as Ariel Sharon was?

Within one month.
In six months
In a year.

Author Topic: Ehud Olmert's downfall  (Read 4622 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ehud Olmert's downfall
« on: August 02, 2007, 03:05:19 AM »
I hope Olmert is dead within the month.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

Re: Ehud Olmert's downfall
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 03:41:50 AM »
He would deserve all that comes to him up to and including a slow, painfull and humiliating death, yemach shmo v'zichro!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 04:05:46 AM »
I can't wait to hear news reports that Olmert dropped dead.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 04:08:46 AM »
On Tamar Yonah's INR show on 31st July a learned man was explaining erev rav. I truly believe this evil is manifested in the Olmert Government. There is no other logical way to explain the suicidal madness of these people.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 05:19:28 AM »
I think he'll have to be taken out via a new election.  However, a newly elected PM better not be a Bolshevik. 

Wasn't this how Ehud Barak was taken out as PM? 

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 07:16:37 AM »
I hope Olmert is dead within the month.

I don't hope for another Jew's death...Smolmert will get his just punishment by Gd whatever it may be.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 07:25:53 AM »
I did'nt like Sharon he became possesed by an Evil spirit but when during the Yom Kippur war he pulled off a great manuever.On the other hand lefty olmert is a slimy sort during his time in the IDF he was areporter for the IDF magazine Ba'mahchane
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 09:43:07 AM »
Rabbi Tovia Singer once said that it is only the goyim who are surprised at just how bad Israeli leaders are. For if one studies Jewish history, it is a history of consistantly bad leadership. With one or two exceptions, Jewish leadership has allways been APPALLING.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 10:14:55 AM »
I'll give him max 6 months... even though we all wish it would be sooner!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 10:46:32 AM »
Rabbi Tovia Singer once said that it is only the goyim who are surprised at just how bad Israeli leaders are. For if one studies Jewish history, it is a history of consistantly bad leadership. With one or two exceptions, Jewish leadership has allways been APPALLING.

In this you are mistaken most of our leaders before Chorban Beis Rishon were good
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 12:47:46 PM »
I sincerely hope Olmert is gone before too long. He is horrible for Israel. I cannot truly understand how a man with a 3% approval rating can continue in power. Ah! But then the man has allies in the Knesset. These evil guys who have kept Olmert in power should also lose their seats in the Knesset!

Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 12:52:13 PM »
I sincerely hope Olmert is gone before too long. He is horrible for Israel. I cannot truly understand how a man with a 3% approval rating can continue in power. Ah! But then the man has allies in the Knesset. These evil guys who have kept Olmert in power should also lose their seats in the Knesset!

Like they say at Arutz Sheva, those guys are only concerned with their bank accounts. They couldn't give a tinker's cuss about Israel or the Jewish people.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »
I always go on Israeli news sites like jpost hoping to see a newsflash that smolmert dropped dead.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 04:17:34 PM »
I always go on Israeli news sites like jpost hoping to see a newsflash that smolmert dropped dead.

I'm surprised a religious 'settler' hasn't taken him out.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 06:40:53 PM »
I just said a prayer that Gayhud Buttholmert (may he burn in the lake of magma for all eternity) would be stricken with Fournier's gangrene (look it up, guys) this instant.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 09:50:29 PM »
I did'nt like Sharon he became possesed by an Evil spirit but when during the Yom Kippur war he pulled off a great manuever.On the other hand lefty olmert is a slimy sort during his time in the IDF he was areporter for the IDF magazine Ba'mahchane
Many of the PMs of Israel used to be good for Israel, as Chaim has mentioned. But when they became PM, they became disasters.

Olmert is one of the exceptions. He was terrible, is terrible, and will always be terrible. "They must go."

Name any who were ever good for Israel.

Offline MARINO

• Junior JTFer
  • "Semper Fi"
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 09:38:14 AM »
The sooner the better...  ;D