Author Topic: Salam - I am Iranian  (Read 10896 times)

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
Salam - I am Iranian
« on: August 04, 2007, 09:53:00 PM »
Hello everybody

I am Iranian and muslim.

This is my country :

IRAN

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
Re: Salam - I am Iranian
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 10:48:49 PM »
Hi,

I'm a christian but I'm also an Iranian too. Welcome to the forum!

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 11:08:35 PM »
We will give america a severe defeat? everyone look at that video he posted.

And no you won't. Your nation was only a great kingdom when it was aryan-controlled. Now its controlled by arabs and all your great persians follow an arabian savage religion. Hell, its your country not mine. so if you don't want to take my advice about islam then thats okay. Have fun being second-hand citizens to arabians.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 11:19:42 PM »
So what brings you here, Ayatollah?

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 11:20:20 PM »
hi Cyrizian.

@Xgamer , we don't have a racial vision of the humanity in Iran.
We never say "I don't like this person because he is x or y".
In fact, in Iran, if we see a "subhuman" (as the westerners say), we help him.

IRAN

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 11:21:44 PM »
So what brings you here, Ayatollah?
I like to laugh  :laugh:

IRAN

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 11:36:25 PM »
my advice was a little harsh but it is the truth. Your nation will never be in its prime agian aslong as Islam is the head religion. The only way for persians to have glory again is to embrace the religion that was given to them. I'm sorry but its true. Arabs are like a filthy disease.

hi

I don't think we want glory... we prefer virtues.

Virtue is moral excellence of a person. A virtue is a character trait valued as being good.  :)

IRAN

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 11:49:10 PM »
my advice was a little harsh but it is the truth. Your nation will never be in its prime agian aslong as Islam is the head religion. The only way for persians to have glory again is to embrace the religion that was given to them. I'm sorry but its true. Arabs are like a filthy disease.

hi

I don't think we want glory... we prefer virtues.

Virtue is moral excellence of a person. A virtue is a character trait valued as being good.  :)

You won't achieve virtue by being infected with primitive arabs or their invented religion. Why was Mo' the only so-called prophet? Why an illiterate warlord arab and not a persian?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 11:49:32 PM »
Well even if you prefer virtues, Islam will never give you morality... It will only bring you sorrow and death while hoping for a paradise with 72 virgins... As an Iranian I hold you to a higher standard of morality! You are not like the arab lizard eater Taazi's! You come from a culture of music and poetry, of life and love and prosperity! While you are here on this forum, I hope you come to see the evil Iran has fallen under...

With Hope,
Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 11:57:21 PM »
You won't achieve virtue by being infected with primitive arabs or their invented religion. Why was Mo' the only so-called prophet? Why an illiterate warlord arab and not a persian?
Well, Aristotle wasn't a persian but I like his teaching too.
As I sais before, for us in iran, the race of a human being doesn't matter.

IRAN

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 12:00:13 AM »
Well, Aristotle wasn't a persian but I like his teaching too.
As I sais before, for us in iran, the race of a human being doesn't matter.

Arabs would teach that race doesn't matter because they are the lowest one. Think about it.

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 12:02:19 AM »
Well even if you prefer virtues, Islam will never give you morality... It will only bring you sorrow and death while hoping for a paradise with 72 virgins... As an Iranian I hold you to a higher standard of morality! You are not like the arab lizard eater Taazi's! You come from a culture of music and poetry, of life and love and prosperity! While you are here on this forum, I hope you come to see the evil Iran has fallen under...

With Hope,
Cyrizian
I think the choosen people is the humanity and the promise land is the earth.
We think all the human being deserve a culture of music and poetry, of life and love and prosperity!
What is good for us is good for everybody.

IRAN

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007, 12:04:11 AM »
Arabs would teach that race doesn't matter because they are the lowest one. Think about it.
There's a sun hiden in each atome.

IRAN

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 12:07:47 AM »

With Hope,
Cyrizian
I think the choosen people is the humanity and the promise land is the earth.
We think all the human being deserve a culture of music and poetry, of life and love and prosperity!
What is good for us is good for everybody.

What ever culture you persians create, arab islam will forbid or destroy because they are jeolous of you and hate you. Why else have they destroyed all of what was so beautiful in Persia?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2007, 12:20:32 AM »
Ayatolla,

Do you know what happens every year at the time of Norooz? The Taazi's try to stop all the celebrations and say that its unislamic! Norooz has been a part of Iranian history since before the time of Cyrus! Whats good enough for arabs just isn't good enough for Iranians! We are better than that! Before Islam, women fought in the military and held esteemed jobs, now they can barely walk outside of their house! How we have fallen! Through their religion, they are trying to turn us into tribalistic nomads just like them! Please open your eyes!

Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 12:22:11 AM »
The Semites were once a great race, the original middle easterners were light-skinned semites right? Didn't the arabs invade from saudi arabia and forcefully assimilate most of the middle easterneres? Arabs really are the lowest of the low. Hell, Arabs' prefferred race to mate with are sub-saharan african blacks! ROFL, that shows a lot. What great thing have arabs brought? They bring islam and chaos and are ugly as hell.

anyways, persians, though, are a part of the great European race. Persian language is an indo-european language and the persians are descendents of the indo-europeans obviously.

and Iran was based on race, Iran throughout its history defended itself from arabs and other invaders, thinking race doesn't exist is liberal thinking.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 12:26:14 AM by Xgamer »

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »
Ayatolla,

Do you know what happens every year at the time of Norooz? The Taazi's try to stop all the celebrations and say that its unislamic! Norooz has been a part of Iranian history since before the time of Cyrus! Whats good enough for arabs just isn't good enough for Iranians! We are better than that! Before Islam, women fought in the military and held esteemed jobs, now they can barely walk outside of their house! How we have fallen! Through their religion, they are trying to turn us into tribalistic nomads just like them! Please open your eyes!

Cyrizian
Norooz isn't important. We can live without. There's mush more important things in this world than a regional folklore.

IRAN

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2007, 12:36:35 AM »
Ayatolla,

Cyrizian
Norooz isn't important. We can live without. There's mush more important things in this world than a regional folklore.

So you just surrender your national pride and culture to arab will?

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2007, 12:36:42 AM »
The Semites were once a great race, the original middle easterners were light-skinned semites right? Didn't the arabs invade from saudi arabia and forcefully assimilate most of the middle easterneres? Arabs really are the lowest of the low. Hell, Arabs' prefferred race to mate with are sub-saharan african blacks! ROFL, that shows a lot. What great thing have arabs brought? They bring islam and chaos and are ugly as hell.

anyways, persians, though, are a part of the great European race. Persian language is an indo-european language and the persians are descendents of the indo-europeans obviously.

and Iran was based on race, Iran throughout its history defended itself from arabs and other invaders, thinking race doesn't exist is liberal thinking.
In Iran, we like to take the lowest of the low and bring them to the highest point of vertue.

IRAN

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2007, 12:43:18 AM »
True but Norooz is a part of US! If an American gave up Thanksgiving it would be like giving up a part of his culture! Thinking that Islam is better for us than our own culture is Taazi thinking! Nothing should take the place of our culture! This is what Islam does! It destroys our traditions and our history! You are already becoming more of a tribalistic muslim barbarian the more you follow that crazed desert lunatic muhammed. Our great father Cyrus would be grieved if he could see the state of affairs in Iran today...

Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 12:49:28 AM »
So you just surrender your national pride and culture to arab will?
The arabs represent 10 % of the muslim world. Islam is universal.

IRAN

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 12:52:48 AM »
True but Norooz is a part of US! If an American gave up Thanksgiving it would be like giving up a part of his culture! Thinking that Islam is better for us than our own culture is Taazi thinking! Nothing should take the place of our culture! This is what Islam does! It destroys our traditions and our history! You are already becoming more of a tribalistic muslim barbarian the more you follow that crazed desert lunatic muhammed. Our great father Cyrus would be grieved if he could see the state of affairs in Iran today...

Cyrizian
You make me laugh  :laugh:

"Our grate father Cyrus"... lol

IRAN

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 12:53:12 AM »
dont' you feel bd what happened to your zoroastrian ancestors? ripped away from their native religion and put under arabian religious rule?
No, I don't feel bad. Most of them decided to become muslim when they saw the vertue and justice of the muslims.

IRAN

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2007, 12:55:58 AM »
Great to have you here, Ayatollah!   :)

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2007, 12:56:48 AM »
dont' you feel bd what happened to your zoroastrian ancestors? ripped away from their native religion and put under arabian religious rule?
No, I don't feel bad. Most of them decided to become muslim when they saw the vertue and justice of the muslims.

Your a nice guy but that's the second stupidest thing I've ever heard. Islam came to persians via the sword and with fear and terror. Persians 'decided' nothing other than to stay alive.