Author Topic: France: Schoolgirl Stoned In Playground For Not Observing Ramadan  (Read 10850 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
France is doomed!

http://www.westernresistance.com/
(in French) http://www.france-echos.com/actualite.php?cle=10411

France: Schoolgirl Stoned In Playground For Not Observing Ramadan

With a hat-tip to reader Peter C, a truly horrific sign of the times comes from Lyon in the south of France, where a schoolgirl was stoned by Muslim students on Wednesday (October 4), for not following Ramadan. France-Echos reports on the incident, which is described in today's edition of Le Progres a paper serving the Lyon, Villeurbanne and Caluire-et-Cuire region.

This is a translation of the France-Echos report:

A schoolgirl was stoned on Wednesday in playground

For non-observance of Ramadan

According to information given by Michèle Vianès, from the Regards de Femmes organization:

The information that I gave Thursday from our cafe Regards de Femmes is in Le Progres today.

A schoolgirl of Jean Mermoz college in Lyon's eighth arrondissement (postal district) was pelted with stones on Wednesday morning in the playground because she ate a snack. The argument that the incident stemmed from the non-observance of Ramadan is confirmed by the Lyon prosecutor's office, based on initial results from its investigation.

Azzedine Gaci, president of the CRCM (Regional Council for the Muslim Religion) , states that "if the facts are proven, they are unacceptable". He deplores the ignorance of the pupils, who should be taught the Koran at school, and who are unaware that "women who are not feeling well" * are exempted from observing Ramadan.

Without other commentaries for today, I will keep you updated

Michèle Vianès

The front cover of Le Progres (here, in pdf, but not yet on its online site) states:

Ramadan fast: A college girl attacked

The attack happened in a recreation moment in the playground of Jean-Mermoz (Lyon 8th). Pupils of the third grade threw stones at an adolescent. The principal of the college said it was a simple incident, not premeditated. But for its side, the Prosecutor's Office of Lyon confirmed in the first stages of an inquiry that this this act could have been linked to the victim not observing the ramadan fast. The incident has provoked strong emotion in the education community.

The story continues on page 7 of the printed edition, which I do not have access to at present. Hopefully on Monday, today's edition will be online and I will update this story.

* Means literally "indisposed", or "out of sorts", and probably is a euphemism for her "time of the month".

France is doomed!

Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: France: Schoolgirl Stoned In Playground For Not Observing Ramadan
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 02:54:40 PM »
One can always use treatment of women as a meter to reveal how evil a culture is. We see unbelievable cruelty towards women in muslim culture as well as the savage 3rd world cultures of Africa.

No doubt they are the most evil people on the planet.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 03:05:55 PM »
Why people who rush to condemn Israel when it comes to "palestinians" are silent about this?.  BTW these are different pictures taken in iran and indonesia respectively >:(

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 03:14:36 PM »
This is the kind of thing I expect to hear of in Iran, or Saud Arabia, not France, the pupils who did this should be locked up.

In Europe, we are supposed to have freedom of religion, we are supposed to be christian countries, in no wqaay shape or form should people be punished for no observing islamic practises, this is sick.

It reminds me slightly of an incident at my school, a boy at my school who is a muslim was being rather rude, he explained that he vcouldn't behave well becuase of not eating, due to ramadan, the teacher said that it was his choice not to eat, he replid by simply saying that he was a muslim, she again said that that was his choice, but he responded that he was born a muslim, an therefore had no choice, his tone gave the impression that he was not pleased with this fact, but, he honestly believed that he had no choice in the matter, to tell the truth, if he wants to live happily in his family home he probably doesn't.

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 04:01:29 PM »
These are the animals that we as civilized people are allowing into our countries, our cultures and our lives. If we don't stop them from settling in our countries, we will have to bow to them or fight to the death someday.

Rhuan

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 04:09:05 PM »
In iran, they hang rape victims for "crimes against chastity".

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 04:37:38 PM »
This is the kind of thing I expect to hear of in Iran, or Saud Arabia, not France, the pupils who did this should be locked up.
Sad to say but France is Iran, France will do as they have always done and that is nothing they are and have always been a bunch of timid pacifiers.
France loves these Muslims, they are a back stabbing country.

Rhuan

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 04:42:19 PM »
Please don't claim I said something that I have not said.

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 04:50:28 PM »
Sad to say but France is Iran, France will do as they have always done and that is nothing they are and have always been a bunch of timid pacifiers.
France loves these Muslims, they are a back stabbing country.

Not only France, it seems that ALL of Europe faces a horrible, bloody nightmare in the very near future.   

I hope to G-d I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:09:46 PM by Scriabin »

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 04:57:01 PM »
I just want it known that Johnson Brown is quoting me as saying something I have not said.

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 05:02:30 PM »
I just want it known that Johnson Brown is quoting me as saying something I have not said.

I think he just put his reply inside the blockquotes and it came  up as part of your message. Html is funny.

Rhuan

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 05:04:13 PM »
Just to be technicaly correct, it's bb code, not html...

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 05:41:12 PM »
Just to be technicaly correct, it's bb code, not html...

Well then you should have known since you're so technically (not technicaly) informed, that it was probably a mistake and not get yourself in a tizzy.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:51:18 PM by El Cabong! »

Rhuan

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 05:42:34 PM »
Sorry.

El Cabong!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2006, 06:46:27 PM »
Yes I'm sorry that's what happened.
I wanted to just write a response to that post.
I hope this goes on ok.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2006, 07:27:12 PM »
Whether Islamics are in Arab, Pakistan, Thailand, Europe or anywhere in the world they are still barbaric.  I don't care how many years Muzzies live in the west they will never be westerners.  And yes I fully agree France is doomed all of Europe is doomed they allowed this to get out of hand with the Muslims and the U.S. is heading in this direction and mix that will illegal aliens we are in serious trouble as a world.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2006, 08:08:32 PM »
If this is what they do to their own what will they do to the infidel. Muslims are a sick form of life its that simple.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 12:45:19 AM »
in the indonisia pick is that a bay who o his head chopped off ?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 12:59:51 AM »
in the indonisia pick is that a bay who o his head chopped off ?

Yes Tzvi.

I forgot the exact words in the caption but I remember reading something like this:  The boy who got his head chopped off was from a Christian family.  That muslim butcher was taking revenge on a local Christian community ...

cjd wrote:

If this is what they do to their own what will they do to the infidel. Muslims are a sick form of life its that simple.

cjd, muslims have already started showing their traits in the West.  They pretend like victims of the majority community and the liberal morons in the West in the name of multi-culturalism, diversity and tolerance completely ignore the emerging threat.  Especially this fraud "conservative" Christian George W. Bush is repeatedly lying that islam is a religion of peace and only a few extremists hijacked it. In otherwords he acts like a muslim preacher who missionze the west for islam.  Bush has done a lot of damange than any of his predessessors.  We do not need born muslim preachers to come to America to convert people to islam - Bush already had done their job and he is still doing.  I cannot wait to see this man to get out of the White House.

In the following picture muslims of asian origin assault a white man in Britain.  The main stream media is silent.  Had this been a "palestinian" guy beaten up by a bunch of orthodox Jews the world media would have published this picture a million times.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 01:15:47 AM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.