Author Topic: Ask JTF For August 12 Broadcast  (Read 12508 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF For August 12 Broadcast
« on: August 05, 2007, 07:25:17 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

I added the instructions Masterwolf posted on his thread.
Ze'ev Jabotinsky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here now is my (Chaimfan's) question.

Dearest Chaim,

Here's another chapter in our ongoing dialogue on the level of kaponess in Israel. One of the infinite PLO concessions that the obese diabetic swine Sharon (ys"vz) made two years ago to "end" the intifada was to not pursue or arrest the murderers of Shalhevet Pass and Tali Fahuel and her five beautiful little girls. These monsters have amnesty and can walk any street in Israel boasting of what they did with no fear. Average Israelis made comments like "this is regrettable but if this is the only way to stop these murders from happening to other people there is no other choice". Isn't that evil? Only Kahanists in Israel opposed this bestial miscarriage of justice.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 01:37:11 PM by C.F. »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ask JTF For August 12 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 11:15:49 PM »
Nic,

I'm not Chaim, but I know of that organization.  They are the crazy Westboro Baptist Church, which is headed by Fred Phelps.  His psychotic looking sister Shirley Phelps is the spokeswoman.  They're a very small organization with maybe 60 members, who are most likely relatives of the Phelps's. 

In a nutshell, they are obsessed with homosexuality, and they're crazy, hateful and vicious.  This is the group that protests at funerals of American soldiers, with signs saying "Thank G-d for 9/11."  They protested at the memorial for the victims of the Sago Mine disaster, where workers were killed in a West Virginia coal mine, saying it was G-d's punishment for people tolerating homosexuality.

Also, do you remember when that lunatic shot six Amish girls dead at their Pennsylvania school last year or so?  Well these nutjobs wanted to protest at that funeral with signs saying those young girls were whores who deserved to die.  But they held off, since Mike Gallagher decided to let them host his show.  Gallagher wanted to give them money, but they would not accept it.

Believe me, we do not want to go near them with a ten foot pole.

Here's more info on them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 12:57:01 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

As a Gentile, can you advise me on what Jewish Religious Holidays I may observe  and how may I do it with Respect to the Jewish people ? I understand we believe in a different Theology, but we do have things in commom.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 01:31:14 AM »
Hello Chaim, hope all is well with you my friend.

I have been talking to a lot of people about the need for energy independence and to get us away from the Muslim oil thieves.  But many also tell me that oil is not only for their cars and homes but oil is in need for other products such as plastic for example.  They do agree that we need energy independence but rather go and drill in Alaska or the Gulf States.

A few years ago the topic of ANWR came up in the media and was viciously blocked by the multi nationals and enviromentalists.   Some scientists say that we have a few hundred years of oil in ANWR.  How do you feel about ANWR?  Even if there is a few hundred years of oil in Alaska wouldn't that send the Muslims back to another several hundred years without massive wealth from their oil profits?  Their families would starve and they wouldn't have a huge population boom.  I would like your intake on this matter.

Thanks as always
Anthony
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 08:05:36 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 07:26:21 AM »
Hi Chaim

What is your opinion on the organisation

"G-d Hates Fags"?

They are a Christian movement in the USA which attends funerals of American soldiers and protests with signs such as:

Thank G-d for dead soldiers
The USA is doomed
G-d hates you

The logic is every decision made by G-d (even the termination of a soldier's life) is good and that all bad things are punishment for the USA's attitude towards homosexuality. The group consider all Jews "fag-lovers" and they believe only the 70 or so of them in the group will get into Heaven and EVERYONE else in the world is doomed to Hell.

A quote from the leader of this organisation reads as follows:

"The Lord G-d Almighty killed the people who died on 9/11, looked at them in the face, laughed and mocked at each one of them as he cast each one of them into hell"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 07:46:36 AM by Nic Brookes »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 10:18:02 AM »
Chaim, here's a Scriabin-like question for you:

What do you eat for breakfast?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 10:30:23 AM »
Dear Chaim, Why do you think so many sefaradim vote for Shas? Most sefaradim seem very right-wing, why do they vote for a party with such views on giving up land?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 01:42:38 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Were you always religious? If not, how did you become religious? If you were, are there any words of chizuk you could give us?

Thanks

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 04:41:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim!!

Can you give us an update on the group that crashed the JTF web site and fourms and what are you going to do about them?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 04:56:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim.  I hope all is well.

Here's my question:

In the current world which we live in today with the current governments which exist in Israel and the US, how would you go about it as a civilian if, GD forbid, any of your family members (mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, etc) were kidnapped by an Islamic Nazi terrorist organization?  As Jews, how are we supposed to act if, Gd forbid, that were to happen to any of own flesh and blood?  Surely, it's one thing if it is a fellow Jew versus if it is one's own child or parent or sibling.  Am I right?

Thank you..off to Israel Tuesday night.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 09:51:22 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 08:59:11 PM »
Why is the Armenian Genocide generally overlooked by the media and academia?  Theodore Roosevelt characterized it as "the greatest crime of the war [WWI]."

While I am not a scholar of the topic, it appears that the Armenians were most certainly victims of Muslim Nazi mass-murder, courtesy of the "nationalist" Young Turks.

In closing, I recommend that JTF should devote a program to exposing this crime. It is the right thing to do and would certainly help our cause as well.

Todah

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 09:55:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

What is your opinion on Bat-Mitzvahs for 12 year old girls? And how would you encourage Jews in particular Jewish women to not to give into political correctness and make them accept their role in Judaism?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:04:28 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I just finished my first hospital rotation so I am happy  ;D  Here's my question:  What will you do if the Israeli government does the same thing they did to the Rav and outlaw you from running?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 03:00:48 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 03:43:50 AM »
Chaim,

What should America or Israel do about Pakistan and Saudi Arabia?

raiseyourfist

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 08:20:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was wondering whether you would want to do a "save India" youtube program.. after all they are fighting a war against Islam and not just with neighboring Pakistan... they also have problems inside their national borders similarly to America and other Western countries such as Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom... i believe if we did this we could get many more members as other people would see us as the selfless organization that we are....

p.s to answer Joe Gutfeld we should definitely do something about peacenow a response should suit the message

Many thanks you truely are the modern day moses
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:21:02 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 12:44:13 PM »
-- Hello Chaim --
With all your references to learning Hebrew Chaim, I am now completing my second week of Ulpan in Golders Green, London. I took up this 10-day course following your wise advice – I have been finding it quiet tough; but this is an investment – and even though it did cost me quite a bit – I have to look at the bigger picture, zeh eser - zeh shigaon, zeh sababa - lahit!!. Todah Rabah. Shalom.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Your answer to my question last week was brilliant, i almost felt scared by it. I really do believe now, thank you.

If a Righteous person can achieve the reward of eternal life, and so can a Jew......then isn't the concept of G-d's Fairness somewhat dishevelled because a same goal is achieved through two different ways, one requiring a harder pursuit then the other. Being a Noahide, involves following moral rules which should be followed through by any sane person........so can anything extra be done by a Noahide, to be a better person, or can the sheva mitzvot B'nai Noach be progressed continuously as they involves get closer to G-d, which can never fully be achieved?

Thank you. Your explanation last week of your encounter with Dr.Mehdi, was awesome!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 06:29:20 PM by Sarah »

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 11:37:22 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

First of all, I want to say thanks for all you do. I've been listening to your shows through the website for about a year now and had to get involved.

What do you think about the Turkish invasion and occupation of Northern Cyprus? I can't see why the UN and the media make such a big deal about Israel's so-called occupation, while ignoring Cyprus. Maybe Israel should have kicked the Arabs out, or at least the Muslim ones, the way Turkey did to the Greek Christians. No one seems to care about Christian refugees and their right of return. The US, European and Israeli governments seem to back Turkey whatever it does just because it calls itself secular, do you think this will backfire?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 05:22:58 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Why was your interview with mancow so short. It seems to me a last minute disicion to cut you off intentionally. What are your thoughts and what do you think this will now do to JTF?

Moshe

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 07:10:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

This week it was reported in Ha'Aretz that Ehud Olmert has agreed to give the Palestinians 100% of the land taken by Israel in the Six Day War in 1967. Can anything be worse than this? Olmert's office has denied it, but other officials are saying he is lying. (Again, this all came from Ha'Aretz this week.)

We have got to get rid of this schmuck from Office and replace him with someone who will not destroy what HaShem has given us.

Your thoughts on how to do this the most effectively and in the shortest amount of time?

Thanks!

Dawntreader3
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have a suggestion here. My friend runs a donations-based local community portal. He told me that his denotations really took off when he decided to make all financial information transparent to the visitors. This way everyone saw how great the expenses and incoming donations are, and everyone now had a sense of urgency of meeting a certain budget. More than that, it creates a trustful relationship between the organization and its members.

What do you think about this idea?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 11:51:50 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Do you remember Yephora?  She was one of our best members.  We should try to bring her back.

Shalom

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 01:18:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Last week when you told us about how you beat up that muzzie with a baseball bat because of what he did, that was the most hilarious part of the show. I salute you and you are a great example of a true hero!! May HaShem bless you and your family.

Now for my question: If you were the Prime Minister of Israel, would you allow polygamy and slavery? The muzzies allow it and anyone familiar with the details on those two topics would know they are horrible things and should be illegal.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

ftf

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 08:27:10 PM »
Hi Chaim

If I were in government right now, I would propose having all Muslims, in my country, immediately taken to camps where they would be reeducated, and would not be allowed to leave until the camp overseers were positive that they had ceased to be Muslim, do you think this would be a good idea?

Thanks,

Shalom
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 08:36:56 PM by ftf »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 08:48:18 PM »
Hi Chaim, this is a bit long but it's vital that you read the whole thing. This week their was a dispute that broke out in the forum When Tzvi Ben Roshel told me I was going to hell for attacking Chasidic and Litvishe anti Semites who are anti zionist drek. Dominator96 then went ahead and questioned your heroic actions by saying that he talked to people who said you were never were really big in JDL. He said you were nothing compared to a "Great man like Ovadia Yosef." I responded by saying that Ovadia Yosef isn't holy enough to pick the dirt out from under your toenails because you sat in prison for so much of your life for the sake of jews while he wouldn't even go on a diet to save a jew. I was condemned by the moderator Until Shiloh comes. He threatened to take action against me. I also believe Chaimfan took a lot of undue criticism for causing fight on the forum when the real inciter wa dominator96.  Chaim please ensure that all moderators are committed to your message not theirs and I am attaching some of Dominator96's words towards you. There was more I just didn't save it.

Dominator96's words:::::::

Are you even comparing hacham Ovadia to CBP, they arent even in the same league. And again Viewers of this post look at what this man calls the former chief rabbi, "evil", "pimp". And I dont think Rabbi Yosef had anything to do with kicking CBP out of Israel. I know that alot of JTFers think that Chaim is up there with the President but face it, he isnt so "infamous" in Israel, that they would consult the leaders of Israel about him. I respect Chaim as a great man who did good work in the JDL. But Ive spoken to former JDL leaders and they have all said that CHaim, wasnt that significant in JDL, and when he was, it wasnt as big as he claimed.

MODERATORS!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH FORUM?  ?? The chief Rabbi of Israel being called stupid?  ?? This is tolerated?   And you have been brainwashed so much. You cant even compare THis holy giant to CBP. And those clothes are the clothing that the rishon L'tzion wears. It is a sephardic custom, stop insulting it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 04:46:34 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.