Author Topic: Ask JTF For August 12 Broadcast  (Read 12519 times)

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For August 12 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 12:27:33 AM »
Dear Chaim, because of your vigorous health regimen is it difficult for you to be a  guest at other peoples houses whenever food is served? whenever i eat somewhere i always think of what you would think of the food that is served and about 90% of the time i know you would vehemently disapprove. kol tuv.
-aharon ben yitzchak

P.S. Be'ezrat Hashem you will be back in Israel very very soon

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 12:58:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
What do you think about Evolution and Creationism ?

Toda .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 09:22:44 AM »
Dear Chaim,
   Like you, I've been single all my life and I have recently met a woman who seems perfect for me. She is loving, beautiful, young and caring. The only problem is that she has a 7 year old daughter. I usually make it a policy not to date women with children, but I feel the clock ticking for me. I am 39 years old and find it so difficult to meet the right woman. Chaim, would you marry a woman with children if she seemed perfect otherwise? 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 03:14:42 PM »
Hello Chaim,

How happy are you with the Youtube campaign? I don't see that it is gaining momentum that we were hoping for and see that rating/viewing is stalling at about the same level. Time to reassess?
Shalom!
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 06:06:17 PM »
Hello Chaim,
 Can you please tell me what happened when a member posted a thread  suggestting  a JTF members meeting at Queens College... I replied enthusiastically 'YES' and all of a sudden war broke out among our member, why?!

Thanks as always,
                                                                                   Dan

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How would you feel about integrated chat in the forum if it was very simple to setup?

Shabbat Shalom,
jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2007, 12:57:47 AM »
Shalom Chaim, ma nishma?

You mentioned the elder couple that are pack rats.. it sounds nearly identical to my wonderful 100 year old great aunt, and her son. She also has a huge apartment in Queens, and he has a good size apartment in Manhattan.. both apartments are filled with literally THOUSANDS of newspapers. It's scary to look at and that's one of the main reasons why I am stopping this now. I haven't been buying anything, and I have started to organize some stuff, and throw a lot away.. so I'm starting off right.

You mentioned on Ask JTF last week that seeing a woman half naked (I assume you mean in a bikini) would destroy a man's soul. Now, whether you go to a beach or not, there are lingerie advertisements everywhere you go. Women dress very skimpy in the street all the time as well, so it's very hard not to see this. Is the soul really destroyed for good when this happens?
I don't know if my soul has been destroyed, but I can tell you that when I see a beautiful girl dressed well, I get angry, frustrated and jealous. And I think to myself "why can't I have a girl like that" .. or a girlfriend period. Although I think my conservative ideology makes it difficult to find a girl in NYC, but that's another story. I think that anger, frustration and jealousy do hurt a man's soul.. is that what you mean by that? If not, can you be more specific on what you mean by the destruction of a man's soul based on seeing a half-naked woman?

Toda raba,
Vito

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 01:17:38 PM »
Chaim,

Do you think world war III will ever happen?  If so, Do you think it will start in the Middle East or elsewhere?

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2007, 04:27:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was happy with your response last week. Thank you. Please can you explain the split between Lechi and Etzel in 1940 - because i'm confused about the facts?

Toda Achi

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 11:02:36 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

This week I was introduced to a wealthy Jewish Liberal putz who told me has given pretty large amounts to several Jewish charities.  I tried to turn him onto JTF, but when I mentioned the cause continues the teachings of the great Rabbi Kahane he said that it sounded way too right wing for his liking and he wasn't interested (typical unfortunately).  He did mention, however, that he was surprised he had never received any literature from JTF before, since he is apparently on the mailing lists of tons of Jewish charities.  This got me thinking that maybe JTF should try a fundraising campaign through the mail.  I believe mailing lists can be obtained that target specific demographic groups (Jews, righteous gentiles, etc.).  Do you think this is worth a shot?  Also I was wondering if someone in the forum were to try and raise money for JTF is it ethical for him or her to keep a small percentage?  Thanks for the great work as always and G-d bless.

Ari

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2007, 09:23:07 AM »
Dear Chaim,
       Thank you for answering our questions each week. While I oppose Democracy for the long term(I want a restored Malchut) I recognize for the time being it is a method for us to come to power, do you agree and how should we convince Jews in Israel who oppose voting we should use Democracy, before replacing it.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2007, 10:24:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think it would help real conservatives get their message out to Israeli citizens if Israel had a "fairness doctrine"?  Would this prevent the Bolsheviks from dominating Israel's media? 

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2007, 01:47:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In addition to the YouTube campaign of course, what other ideas would you give JTF folks who wish to support JTF and spread the message? Letter writing? Meetings? Flyers? Someone on here mentioned bumper stickers. What do you think of that?
Thanks!