Poll

What should our collective response be to MEHM?

Loudly protest it
1 (50%)
Ignore it
0 (0%)
Play along, but take time to correct the egregious BS that is spread
1 (50%)
Play along, but demand that Jewish/Israeli history be taught during it
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Poll: How Should Right-Wing America React To Middle Eastern History Month?  (Read 513 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I won't vote but my pick is option 4.

LSDBR

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Protest by playing along and showing their true history.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I won't vote but my pick is option 4.LSDBR

If they added Jewish History, it would be the same as "Jewish-American" Heritage Month. It would all be self-hating. I think all the Bolshevik months are wrong. Just because blacks took a month, now they are making months for everything. You can't hijack a whole month for every group.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

If they added Jewish History, it would be the same as "Jewish-American" Heritage Month. It would all be self-hating. I think all the Bolshevik months are wrong. Just because blacks took a month, now they are making months for everything. You can't hijack a whole month for every group.
BY, I was referring specifically to Israeli history, not "Jewish" history in general. As Chaim has said, JAHM's purpose is to celebrate evil, sick, self-hating American Jews. It has nothing to do with Israel. Jews are the original people of the Middle East and they are the most ancient Middle Eastern culture/religion/ethnicity that is still extant. If we must have a MEHM, then they should teach ALL of the history of the Middle East, and not just that of the Islamic pillage and genocide.*

I agree with you that having these minority-group pandering celebration months is wrong, across the board (if you think BHM, MEHM, and JAHM are bad, wait until October which is Sodomite History Month!), but if we are going to have them, then they should be fair and balanced. We should learn about Dr. Sowell and Clarence Thomas during Schvartze History Month, we should learn about Israelis and about pre-Arab cultures during Middle Eastern History Month, and we should learn about Chaim, HaRav, Jonathan Pollard, and Dr. Goldstein during Jewish-American Heritage Month.

*Yes, I know that if Israel were taught during MEHM it would be the history of the satanic communist beasts Ben-Gurion and Rabin, but at least it would be a small defeat for the world qilafah propaganda machine.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Shoot an Osama target...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14