Author Topic: Ask JTF For August 26 Broadcast  (Read 14112 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For August 26 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 12:39:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim

There is a new crisis in Kenya, according to the BBC: Packs of monkeys are eating the crops and sexually harassing the women. The bolder ones throw stones and chase the women from their farms.

The women have tried dressing up as men, but this has failed: "The monkeys can tell the difference and they don't run away. They just ignore us and continue to steal the crops," said resident Lucy Njeri.

In addition to stealing their crops, the monkeys also make sexually explicit gestures at the women: "They gesture at us while pointing at their private parts," added Mrs Njeri.

All the villagers' attempts to control the monkeys have failed - the monkeys evade traps, have lookouts to warn the others of impending attacks and snub poisoned food put out by the residents: "The troop has scouts which keep a lookout from a vantage point, and when they see us coming, they give warning signals to the ones in the farms to get away," said another area resident, Jacinta Wandaga.

Some even break into homes and steal the harvested crops out of granaries.

The predominantly farming community is now having to receive famine relief food.

Chaim, if you become Prime Minister of Kenya, how would you address this burning issue?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 02:28:18 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 12:53:26 AM »
Shalom,

would like to say that the youtube shows with you wearing the masks and being a "black man" and a muslim was hilarious and could be very affective in spreading the message.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 12:59:46 AM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Kermie

• New JTFer
  • Death to Islam
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 03:16:02 AM »
My FIRST AskJTF question ever:

I am a YouTuber so if you guys answer this and don't post it on YouTube after I'll never know you replied, but I think this is an important topic that could help this movement big time.

I am wondering what Chaim and David think of the idea of having JTF articles and videos for both Jews and gentiles educating them on the evils and lies of Marxist brainwashing and how it is endangering our societies and also how special we are as people and how worth preserving we are?

I think many people are not aware of what Cultural Marxism is and how it is a technique in which target nations are weaked, undermined, and manipulated. I see a HUGE need for this kind of education, on a massive scale. Our people need to be taught that its OKAY to love, respect and have homelands for your own people. There are MANY positives that our forefathers have contributed to the world and it is all ignored in the face of political correctness. We have been demoralized and demonized by radical leftists and their allies for decades. I would eventually like to learn home video production and begin making such videos myself! I'm quite sure that JTFers could pull together on such a project.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 03:20:20 AM by Kermie »
Why Muslims put corks in the butts of their dead:

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 05:10:20 AM »
Chaim,

I apologize for a thread I made about muslims being used in medical experiments. I wasnt trying to make JTF look bad in the slightest bit. Nor turn away members. Now, I will say I have no sympathy for Muslims. But maybe I took it too far in my thread. SO again I apologize.

Moshe Eliyahu Ben-Avraham/Cosmo Kramer
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 06:09:44 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 05:05:36 PM »
In a fantasy world, All the Arabs countries come up with an idea for a peace plan with Israel, and the actual agreement would be "we won't kill you and you don't kill us". You can hate them, make fun of them and they can do the same to us.  They don't ask Israel to give up any land, and don't want Jerusalem.  They don't ask for the return of refugees, or prisoners.  On the flipside, Israel cannot take over any Arab sovereign nation ( Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon). All th Arabs want is calm in the region.  Would You support This?

-I know this will never happen!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 05:18:20 PM »
What do you think of HaRav Binyamin Elon?  His "Peace Plan" in his book G-d's Covenant with Israel: Establishing Biblical Boundaries in Today's World is much like Rav Kahane's in They Must Go

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 07:45:13 PM »
In a October 12, 1986 New York Times article Cuomo Disavows Letter Seeking to Raise Funds, we are told that "Governor Cuomo has not authorized and does not support a fund-raising letter being circulated by a group that labels itself the National Draft Cuomo Committee" and that the letter was "signed by a Victor Vancier, with a mailing address in Flushing, Queens. Aides to Mr. Cuomo said they did not know who Mr. Vancier was, and the telephone company said yesterday that it had no listing for him in Queens."

If this is a libel against your good name, then will you sue the New York Times? Regardless could you explain what the truth of the matter is. Thanks!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
Hi Chaim, I know this is a scary thought but are you concerned that you will get into Israel, make tremendous progress and become very popular and to combat that the Israeli kike regime would fabricate some lie that you are advocating terror or something and deport you. Is it possible for the dictators in Israel to ever throw you out once they let you in. Thanks so much Chaim and I hope you get into Israel soon.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 09:05:18 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 09:23:51 PM »
Is there any candidate for President of the US that you feel supports our position at this time   .... sorry can't add question mark till I get new keyboard ... Dave the Marine = cheap ba8t8rd  :o

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 11:08:44 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well and that the aliyah campaign is off to a strong start.  This week I had a question in regard to your healthy lifestyle.  I was wondering what you thought about such things as organic food vs. regular food, nutritional supplements, and vitamins?  Sometimes I think these industries are set up mainly to make people money.  I think your devotion to simple healthy eating is the best plan and that many so-called "health experts" tend to over-complicate needlessly with tricks and gimmicks.  The sheer volume of health and nutrition info on the internet, and even at the local bookstore, can be overwelming and confusing if you try and follow every bit of advice.  Until next week, G-d willing, G-d bless.

Ari       

Offline tonythetiger

• New JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2007, 02:47:58 AM »
Hello Chaim,

First time "Ask JTF" poster and long-time follower of the show. I recently watched a program on General John Jay "BlackJack" Pershing's command in the Phillipines during the 1890's. The program was a disgusting display of censorship. It was going into false details of how Pershing was "brokering peace-pacts" with Islamic terrorists, while they were murdering American soldiers in guerilla attacks.
         So to set the record straight, Chaim, if you'd be so kind to elaborate on the REAL story of how "BlackJack" Pershing dealt with the terrorists. And my question in closing: Wouldn't you agree he would've been tried as a "war criminal", by today's standards?

Best of luck on Ailyah,
Tony the tiger
"Real skill comes without effort." -Li Mu Bai

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2007, 06:00:52 AM »
What is the Jewish view of Saint Paul (Saul of Tarsus)? I know that leaving the Jewish faith or converting Jews is strongly opposed. Paul did both of these things and is one of the most revered saints in Christianity. Is he a despised figure in Judaism?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2007, 01:38:10 PM »
Dear Chaim, what do you think about Baruch Marzel's comment in the interview on Kuwait TV, namely:

Marzel explained why he now views the expulsion/withdrawal from Gaza - which he strongly opposed and worked against - in a positive light: "This was Ariel Sharon's plan to clean out the whole Gaza area of Arabs.  He said that if the Jews are not removed, it won't be possible to get the Arabs out," because the Jews bring blessing to the area.  "We'll yet return to Gush Katif [in Gaza], but this time there will hardly be any Arabs; they will have all left, because we left."

Thank you.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2007, 09:19:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   You are a very decisive person and I am horribly indecisive and fear making mistakes. Please tell me how you are so decisive and what goes into your decision making process. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 09:20:59 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2007, 09:26:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

If you manage to get to Israel, what's the very first thing you plan to do?

Thanks

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2007, 11:36:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

For the benefit of those who have not taken the time to actually peruse all the different JTF pages, could you please elaborate a bit on the differences between the JTF and its non-political arm? For instance what is the difference between either the organizations or individuals JTF supports vs. those JTF's non-political arm supports?

Thanks!

dawntreader
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2007, 12:35:58 AM »
Hello dear Chaim, :)

Once upon a time, I asked you about the Vietnam War and the American leaders of that period (I think it was JFK and Nixon). I seem to have forgotten one thing, though: to ask you if you were in favor of that war in principal, or not. Were you? Are you?

And speaking of the Vietnam War, what is your stand about the 'Witch Hunt' perpetrated by Senator Joseph McCarthy during the early '50s? Are you for it? or were you?

Thank you and Shavu'a tov. :-)
See you in Israel soon, be'ezrat HaShem!

Gam Bashan
veGam Gil'ad.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2007, 03:13:07 AM »
What is the Jewish view on the wisdom of the other nations?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2007, 02:51:21 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Have you ever been fishing, and if so, what did you catch?

Shalom

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2007, 05:40:50 PM »
   I recently had the displeasure of having to listen to part of Martin Lucifer King's speech. I didn't realize the police brutality screaming that we see with Rodney King and Sean Bell was also present back then. What can you comment on about supposed police brutality back then.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

ftf

« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2007, 06:42:08 PM »
Hi Chaim,

Thanks for answering my question last week, I now agree that re-education camps would be impractical.

What is your opinion of the people who say that the and Jews, Christians and Mohammedans all worship the same God?

Shalom.