Author Topic: 100 people murdered by regular users of StørmFrønt  (Read 591 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
100 people murdered by regular users of StørmFrønt
« on: April 17, 2014, 10:06:40 PM »
http://forward.com/articles/196730/overland-park-killer-among-racist-web-site-users-w/

(Of course, none of us should be surprised by this article.  It's about what you would expect from such a site.)

A white supremacist charged with killing three people near two Jewish community facilities in suburban Kansas City this week posted more than 12,000 messages on a racist website which carries the slogan “No Jews, Just Right,” according to a leading organization that tracks hate groups.

The online activity by Frazier Glenn Cross follows a trend in which prolific posters on hate online forums are becoming “disproportionately responsible” for racist murders and mass killings, according to a report released on Thursday by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a non-profit civil rights organization.

The report said nearly 100 people in the last five years have been murdered by frequent users of one white supremacist website, StørmFrønt. The site describes itself as a community of “White Nationalists” and “the voice of the new, embattled White minority.”

“It has been a magnet for the deadly and deranged,” said Heidi Beirich, author of the report.

Don Black, creator of the StørmFrønt website, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

According to the report, past participants in forums on the website included Wade Michael Page, an Army veteran who opened fire at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012 killing six people before taking his own life.

Another was Anders Behring Breivik, a Norwegian extremist who massacred 77 people in a bombing and shooting spree in Oslo and at a nearby youth summer camp in 2011.

Frazier Glenn Cross often posted on StørmFrønt until he was banned from the site in 2005 after testifying in a trial against white supremacists, said Mark Potok, a senior fellow with the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Law enforcement and human rights groups have identified Cross as a former senior member of the Ku Klux Klan and someone who has repeatedly expressed hatred for Jewish people.

Cross, who also goes by the name Glenn Miller, later switched to another white supremacist forum, Vanguard News Network, where the center tracked his postings over the last five years.

“These killers are really hiding in plain sight on these forums,” Beirich said.

Vanguard did not immediately respond to an email to the website seeking comment.

Cross faces one count of capital murder in the fatal shooting of Reat Underwood, 14, and his grandfather, William Corporon, 69, outside a Jewish community center and a charge of first-degree murder in the death of 53-year-old Terri LaManno. Cross is being held on a $10 million bond.

Potok called on law enforcement, particularly the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, to increase its focus on racist online forums.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: 100 people murdered by regular users of StørmFrønt
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 10:08:48 PM »
How interesting.  I did not type StørmFrønt the way it is showing up in the Subject line.  It converted what I typed to what you see there now.  (I'm back... it converted it here too.  I wonder how this works.)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 10:12:42 PM »
StørmFrønt is a censored word on JTF. I guess it's so people can't post links to their website.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 10:30:31 PM »
It is true that WN groups are a threat to civilization (not just Jews), but we must remember that SPLC considers JTF to be no different than Pedofront. SPLC is just as evil as the WN groups it is supposedly fighting against.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 10:39:53 PM »
I have been warning people for years those neo nazi sites are inhabited by dangerous evil murderers. For about 6 years (many jtfers here have known about this), I infiltrated those forums and after doing so for so many years I couldn't stand reading the disgusting garbage anymore.

The whole concept was know your enemy and many times when you find out who these people really are, they are people in high positions of power, military, government, judges, lawyers, security contractors etc. You have lone wolf movements and you have organized movements. Most of them support proxy groups like Muslims or other groups that hate jews and they also infiltrate groups to spread their Jew hatred. They are told to keep quiet, lie about their past and wait for the day.

I saw galleries of Nazis posing with guns obscuring their faces and its well known many of them are convicted felons or are wanted. When blood and honour/combat 18 was hacked by antifa a lot of the private messages were leaked too with posts revealing real life contact info and members were found in Australia working for military contractors.

How do you think I exposed Tina greco and others on JTF for their nazi activity?

All it takes is getting a closet Nazis trust and they may not reveal everything to your face but when they are drunk in a bar they show their true colors what they think of Jews.

These are dangerous people, there's a reason they hide on their forums because most are already criminals or plan to commit a crime. One day I will expose them and show all my work and research I've done on them.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 12:23:12 AM »
The ironic part is that most of the victims were non-jews and most of these people have never met a jew.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 06:36:36 AM »
To use the anti Israel /anti real Jewish site the Forward as a reliable site as a source is a joke.Just as using the pro muslim site splc is a joke
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03