Author Topic: Op-Ed: Deri Blinded by Personal Ambitions  (Read 488 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Op-Ed: Deri Blinded by Personal Ambitions
« on: April 24, 2014, 05:42:39 PM »

you got that right. Shas is and is viewed by many of us Sefardim are not really being true to Sefardi and Jewish beliefs. They are a sellout and under the Askenasi-Haredim. Even the leaders of Shas are all from Askenasi schools and such. They are Askenazified to the core. The only thing that kept (some) people voting for Shas was its figure- R Ovadia Yosef. Now that he is gone I predict (which is fairly and easily seen for that matter) that people who voted for this party will see and check that its Haskaffa is way off to their own views. They will drop this party and vote more closer to their own ideology and ways which is Religious Zionist for the most part as Sefardim (unlike many Askenasim) Love Eress Yisrael, and the Torah and are “Right-Wing”.
-I’m glad that Shas put Cohen as its head. It will ensure a much quicker demise of this party B”H. Amar is also not good, but he wouldn’t have been seen for what he really is. Cohen on the other hand ran and runs his mouth and is a lot more transparent. All of these “leaders” of ours must go. -
Great article. I love the fact that you say the truth against "Haredi" corrupt politicians, but one thing I notice is that its mainly an expose against the Sefardi-Haredi "Haredi", meaning Shas. You should also not be scared and talk about the corrupt Askenasi-"Haredi" leadership and the many corrupt things they did and do many times including the fact that they participated in the expelling of Jews from Gush Katif in exchange for some $. Do an expose against them and their continued corruption, or is it only okay when its Sefardim and not Askenasim? Perhaps their is some fear involved? Let us know. 

See more at: http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/editorial/228378/op-ed-deri-blinded-by-personal-ambitions.html#comment-517226
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Op-Ed: Deri Blinded by Personal Ambitions
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 08:41:49 PM »
Shas and its leaders have long been a cancer to Israel.