Save Western Civilization > Save Serbia

Ultimate Burning Question...

(1/4) > >>

genteelgentile:
Was Milosevic a good guy or bad guy???  I seem to get different opinions, even from Serbs.  I haven't found any definite answer.

Joe Schmo:

--- Quote from: genteelgentile on August 06, 2007, 04:12:13 PM ---Was Milosevic a good guy or bad guy???  I seem to get different opinions, even from Serbs.  I haven't found any definite answer.

--- End quote ---

If Clinton and the rest of the establishment hated him, then I LOVE him.

kellymaureen:
He saw the islamic threat, and was doing something about it, he realized that it wasnt going to be pretty or easy but it had to get done....and he also realized something most of our leaders are refusing to realize, there are no hearts and minds to be won in the islamic world.

newman:
You probably don't need to do much research. The UN and EU hated him, so he was no doubt good.

Marko_serb:
Milosevic was comunist. So he was interested just for power, not for people at all. He was a Serb but still he betrayed Serbs in RSK (Republika Srpska Krajina-Serbs in Croatia), Serbs in Bosnia and Kosovo! He should be punished not for war crimes (cause he did not ordered any), but for betrayal of Serbian people!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version