Author Topic: Army Ranger retires because of Obama. Tells everything about America's future  (Read 6952 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I agree with a lot of the things he said was coming, expecially the Spudniks and the Ukraine show. But some things he said I found hard to believe. .. like the number of American soldiers that would would turn on the Constitution, and the 911 stuff.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish that the whole milatary quits because of Obama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I did have a Ranger tell me personally some of the same things about Bush, but he never drew a connection to 911. He also voted for Osamba. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.