Author Topic: If you google video "jew"  (Read 1605 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
If you google video "jew"
« on: August 08, 2007, 10:52:33 PM »
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=jew&num=10&so=0&hl=en&start=20

Right now, the Hillary Clinton video is on the third page.  I wasn't expecting to see any of the videos get up that high.

If people keep 5 starring it and commenting, that video could advance even further.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: If you google video "jew"
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:06:09 AM »
GREAT!

Everyone, help out and rate this video. If you already rated it, leave a comment. Add it to your favorites if you haven't already.

Let's team up and get this one higher on the list.

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 01:30:29 AM »
Just rated and commented twice.  Good job looking out for these things EagleEye.  By the way, that's a very apt user name!   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 01:46:11 AM »
The name came to go with the forum in my signature, which was based on my geocities webpage.