Author Topic: Ask JTF For January 28 Broadcast  (Read 14104 times)

admin

Ask JTF For January 28 Broadcast
« on: September 28, 2006, 09:13:54 PM »
BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Happy Tu B'Shevat!

You said you don't object to men dying their hair if it's gray. Should they only dye it back to their natural color? I think people (Both men and women.) should only dye their hair back to their natural color if it is gray.

Do you find it attractive if women use different types of cosmetics? Last time I asked you and you said you don't object to it but you didn't say if you find it to be attractive. 

Would you marry a woman who has more than one earring per ear? 

You mentioned that you went out on many dates. You mentioned that women were interested in you but you didn't marry them because you knew you would go to prison. Did you mean the women you dated? Were you dating them while you were doing the bombings in JDL?

I am re-posting the below question so you can respond in full. There was also a part about Rav Lau that you left out entirely.

It says in The Torah in Parashat Chayei Sarah that Eliezer gave her a nose earring as a gift so she would marry Isaac. When I asked a rabbi why it was allowed, he said that was before The Torah was given but on other things we are told that The Avot and Imahot practiced Halacha even before The Torah was given. I asked him if it was like Abraham gave the angels dairy and meat but he said that Abraham gave the dairy first and then the meat because they practiced it even before The Torah was given. Once, a religious woman on Yahoo Chat told me that HaRav Yisrael Meir Lau, the former Ashkenazic Chief Rabbi of Israel told her that body piercings for women are okay and that is how she justified having a nipple earring. She said as long as it is not exposed and a woman does the piercing, it is okay. She said only genital piercings that would prevent women from enjoying sex and that could hurt the baby when it comes out are forbidden. Needless to say, I agree with the rabbi I asked on this topic. What is your view on Rebekah's nose earring and what Rav Lau said? I have seen religious women in Israel with the facial savagery like the schvartzas and schvartza wanna be's have in America. I mean on the eyes and the nose, etc....

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 09:11:50 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For January 28 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 12:56:29 AM »
Yacov Menashe asked me to post the following.

Do you say Hallel on Yom Ha'Atzmaut? Many people have stopped doing so after Gush Katif. It is to bless G-d for the miracle. Not for the Bolshevik State. So I read it. Just like we say it for Hanukkah even though later Hasmoneans were corrupt and The Second Temple was destroyed. Even if Israel was destroyed, we would still have to say it. Do you say it on Yom Yerushalayim? There is even a special Al HaNissim made for those days to insert into The Amidah. It is part of Nusach Eretz Yisrael which wants to unite Ashkenazim and Sfaradim into one minhag. What do you think of that nusach?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 05:37:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 06:58:49 PM »
Chaim,

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim posted this question a few weeks ago and would appreciate if you could answer it:

"What do you think of Nonie Darwish? She is an Arab that runs a website of Arabs and Muslims For Israel. I thought she claimed to be a Muslim but she doesn't believe in killing Jews. However, Lisa told me that Nonie converted to Christianity. Does that make her a fake Muslim or is she lying? Her father was an Egyptian Arab Muslim Nazi who was killed by Israel during the Egyptian occupation of The Gaza District and now she has come out in support of Israel.

What do you think of Walid Shoebat? He was a PLO terrorist who has since repented and converted to Christianity. He is a friend of Tovia Singer and he is banned from Canada even though people still involved with The PLO are allowed there. Do you believe he or any former terrorist can be considered to be a Righteous Gentile? Shoebat's family is against him and if he comes back to Judea and Samaria, the Arab Muslim Nazis there will kill him so if he would ever want to visit Israel, he could only visit Pre-1967 Israel."

Below is my new question.
I also must add irshad munji, who constantly appears on news programs in the US, she is a muslim who is against orthodox islam, what is your opinion on her?
thanks chaim,
and thanks to Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim, for bringing this up a few weeks ago.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 07:39:08 PM by imaknick »

Offline paul

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 10:26:15 PM »
Dear Chaim,
What is your opinion on transgendered individuals. Are they women or partially women. Some of them look like real women. Are they just freaks of nature? Please see below:

Yacov Menashe adds that the below picture Paul posted looks like an ugly Third World man.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 09:41:42 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 09:09:43 PM »
Greetings, Chaim

I'll retract my previous statement,schwartzes are 5/5 homosapian,but most of them behave as if they were 3/5.

I like David Ben Moshe's comment about the ineptitude of oriental drivers. Were does their neurological disorder derive from? Chiefly Chinese and Vietnamese.
They seem very nervous, for no reason.

Thank you, Chaim
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 01:14:25 PM by Gerard »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 12:40:45 PM »
Dear Chaim, I recently visited the Jewish Community in Riverdale for a shabbat and noticed a few things that I consider strange and I wonder what you think of it.

I visited HIR, the synagogue of Rabbi Avi Weiss and noticed that they bring the torah through the women's section by handing it off to a woman who brings it through and then gives it to a man who brings it to the bima. Do they do this in your shul? I have never seen this before. Then when the Rabbi gives his speech, they open the mechitzah completely. My wife was shocked and left the shul immediately in protest. I don't think that she overreacted. Do you?

Also, what do you think of Avi Weiss? I know that he was involved in protesting the Soviet Union's treatment of Jews but I think he may have gone off the deep end since. I read that last Martin Luther King Day he had Gospel singers from a black church come into the shul to sing. I was appalled. What do you think of this? Is he another Arthur Shnier?

You're the best Chaim, thanks for answering my questions. May Hashem bless you to find your zivug bimhera
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 08:05:55 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »
Hello Chaim

As much as I want a real conservative running for office like Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo I do not know how conservative they are because today's conservatism is a bad joke and anytime I mention either one of these people to run for office they do seem to be a bit better if not more so then the rest again the names of Rudy or McCain seems to be coming out of the mouths of the ditto heads and when I mention that George Bush is far from a conservative he gave us a War that is a very politically correct war I got now the Republcans upset cause I said I can't understand why risking lives of Americans to help the Arab Muslim pigs in Iraq if they are going to fight either fight fierce and not worry about "innocent casualties" and that Iran is to be the target.  Saudi Arabia the so called friend in the war on terror is funding billions on Muslims in Iraq to murder our soldiers and this is a slaughter.  When I mention we need a true leader and not some paper tiger I get the whinings from the fake right.  Where are we going with this?  I can not understand why are we having our men and women risking their lives some coming home with missing limbs and also the mental aspects for sand monkeys.  Either they go to fight to win or why bother?  Is there anyone willing to actually take a stand for this country as far as a political leader?  Bush is no better then his father I think he has done worst.  And now to add more troops on the ground.  I have no anger towards an American service man or woman wearing the U.S. Armed Forces uniform G-D bless them all.  But to send them to this  farce? 

And

My grandparents came here right before the great recession happened in this country,  they left Italy and then harsh times came and tough to make ends meat.  My grandfather (G-D rest his soul) had to take job by job what was possible in the factories and my grandmother was sewing dresses for all the neighborhood women.  Hardly spoke a few words in English but learned from others eventually never asked a dime of hand outs.  And now we got people coming to this country many Illegally and most who refuse to speak English but know how to get right away on Welfare, they do not want to do a freaking thing.  I had to take my mother a few years ago to the ER right here in Queens either the nurses were Black, Hispanic or Pakistani and the Black looked rather amused with her coffee and the Hispanic and Pakistani hardly spoke a word of English or with a very thicken accent.   Where is this country heading????
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 03:34:30 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are Urim and Thummim in the Tanak?  Some say that they were seer stones to get yes or no answers from God and some people say that they caused the High Priest's breast plate to glow to covey God's messages to people. What is your opinion?

Do they have the office of the High Priest in Israel today?  If the office of the High Priest exists in the modern day Israel how do they determine that a particular rabbi is a descendent of Aaron and Pinahas? According to the Torah the High Priest should be from the tribe of Levi and a descendent of Aaron, the brother of Moses. In Bammidbar 25:6-10 God also promised to  Aaron's grandson Phinahas that the High Priesthood would belong to his descendents for ever after Phinahas killing a Simeonite Jew who committed fornication with a midanite woman. 

Thanks!

Christian Zionist

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 04:02:43 PM »
Have you ever seen a low class black at a restaurant screaming and yelling like an orangutan? Why oh why are these beasts permitted to be in society with people?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 02:48:57 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline chaimII

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 10:08:28 PM »
Chaim:  It is possible that you will not be able to enter Israel in your lifetime.  Can you live with this fact?

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 01:55:55 AM »
Dear Chaim, when you were detained in Israel for 24 hours before being sent back to America, were you given food or water in your cell, were you aloud to put on your tefilin. When you were in prison, did you get trouble for putting on your tefilin with the black muslim nazi inmates. Kol Tuv -Mark

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 03:04:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Do you believe the U.S. should return to it's traditional foreign policy as envisioned by this nation's founding fathers of avoiding foreign entanglements?

It seems ever since the U.S. decided to play global cop that this country went the way of the Roman Empire, which is why their has been huge deficits and tremendous corruption in all levels of the U.S. government. The U.S. people are being distracted by overseas wars, so that they do not pay attention to the problems that exist right here in this nation.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 09:25:34 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »
Greetings Chaim,

What is your opinion of nationalism? For example, many German Jews have always been very patriotic Germans and fought and died for their nation in World War I and in other wars.

Should Jews be loyal to their own people first and foremost or could their allegiance lie with their nation?

Offline chaimII

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 08:38:21 PM »
Did you see the documentary film, "Trembling before G-d" regarding gay frum Jews and their inability to fit into Orthodox Torah Judaism and what did you think of it?  Is there any place for them in the Orthodox community? ???

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 06:27:52 PM »
Chaim,
Are you familiar with the tragic cases of Eden Nathan-Zada, Asher Weisgan, Eliran Golan and recently Ami Popper and what are your thoughts on them.

I particularly view Eliran Golan as a tragic figure. He was arrested several years ago for running a "Jewish underground" in Haifa. Several people were injured by bombs he placed at the entrance of a mosque in the city. He also planned attacks against Arab Knesset members- with a bomb placed under the car of MK Issam Makhoul that failed to go off. He was despondent in prison and eventually committed suicide in 2005. Most disturbingly he left haunting poetry behind which indicated a tortured soul on the brink of despair. Here are some choice excerpts:

התעריף לחיי הוא כל-כך זול, זה 
יהודי כלום או הכל. זה בסדר יהודים, התרגלנו למות, זוכרים שגם באוושויץ היתה כזו כמות. יהודי למוות נולד כך, כנראה זה יישאר לעד. זה בסדר, תמות בשלווה כי עכשיו בעולם הם רוצים נקמה".

I am sure you are more familiar with Weisgan and Popper (Refuah Shleima). Any thoughts?

« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 06:31:07 PM by habiru »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 07:32:21 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As usual thanks for answering my questions last week.

Can you please explain to me more about Hareidi Jews, because I know some of them are anti-Zionist. However, I think Baruch Marzel is Hareidi, and he's a Kahanist. Yacov Menashe heard that Marzel is a Lubavitcher and that he is a rabbi.

Toda Achi

« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 08:20:08 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 10:18:56 PM »
Is JTF getting enough $$?

I donated a little today but noticed the PayPal rating was only 8 (which means only 8 verified transactions).

I thought there would be many more???

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:44:47 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

tony6d2

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 12:35:53 AM »
Hello Chaim,

First I just want to say that I pray that the message JTF is sending out to the people reaches more and more of the right people. Thankyou for being brave and taking on the endevour you and JTF are taking up. For miracles must be performed by the believers in these days.

My question Chaim is about the Libertarian Candidate who is running for President, Ron Paul. I was wondering if you knew anything about this man. Right now from the facts I have gathered he seems to be socially conservative and for energy independance. Also he represents a movement of people in America who are calling for a return to the ideals of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution. However I haven't heard anything about his policy in the Middle East. And G-d forbid this man is another Pro Muslim Nazi Globalist who wants only to be kind to the cruel and cruel to the kind as you have said in the past and as the Talmud states. I hope you have some insight as to weather or not Ron Paul is a worthy candidate.

P.S. Chaim your my hero!!

-Tony (a.k.a. Pride & Loyalty)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 12:39:47 AM by tony6d2 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 01:57:10 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I love JTF and all that you do and want to know that I definitely and absolutely think you are a worthy successor to the great Rabbi Kahane, and of his caliber in every manner and facet. Please realize during all those moments when the task of enlightenment seems just too big and all your efforts are for naught that you truly are making a difference and revolutionizing the way we think and perceive what goes on around us.

Here are my two questions.

A: Don't you agree that if Israel had been obedient to God and continued to liberate the land around her in 1967 (instead of stopping with the Golan and the Sinai and the Jordan River), and doing so eventually put her against the borders of the Soviet Union, that Israel would have utterly whipped the Russians in battle because God would have been on her side? I was having a disagreement with some of the regulars on the forum over this hypothetical notion and can't emphasize enough that if Zion relies on its Lord for the glory and the victory, she will be able to trounce any foe. I think the USSR would have been in for an epic and monumental humiliation if it would have, for any reason, laid a hand on the Chosen.

B: Innately how formidable do you think contemporary Russia is as a conventional military threat in its own right (meaning excluding the use of Iran, North Korea, al-Qaeda, etc. as proxies)? I personally see it as little more than a cold Mexico with nukes. Any nation whose population shrinks by 2% a year, where women may have seven or more abortions in their lifetime, that is completely run by the mafia and street gangs similar to our schvartze and Hispanic Bloods/Crips, and with an 80% alcoholism/drug addiction rate does not have its act together IMHO.

Thank you very much for taking the time to address these.

Chaimfan

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 07:59:03 PM »
Chaim:
When I asked you about paying salaries to JTFers last week you said, that do so now would mean JTF would need to stop half of its activities. This is not neccesarily true. With a little ingenuity, paying salaries can INCREASE the amount of money JTF has AND increase the amount of activites it does.

For instance: offer a few people to be in charge of fund-rasing for JTF and tell them they can keep 20% of the money they raise. Have another couple people be in charge of producing, selling, and distributing catchy JTF T-shirts and tell him he can keep 50% of the profits. Have another few people be in charge of writting a books about JTF its views and activities...you get the idea.

In this way by paying salaries, you will actually MAKE money off the deal. And think how many more people can be reached with all these activities going at once! By increasing your manpower and delegating duties this way, you will be free to  do what you do best: doing shows, and organizing activities in Israel etc.

P.S.  Consider that if you had a secertary-the time you saved could be used to get a donation that would pay the secretary's salary ten times over. So in the end you are really gaining.  All businessmen know this. JTF needs to start thinking big to get where it needs to go.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 09:03:34 PM »
this is sort of a comment on the last question and also a story about donating.

When Chaim says G-d will bless you for donating, it is true.

I made my first donation today (a paltry $15) via PayPal on the site.

When I checked my email later today, 2 or 3 messages above the PayPal receipt for the money I sent was a work offer with what sounds like a great organization (with some pretty bright and attractive Jewish people).

I have been talking to this group for years to no avail, and out of the blue, not 2 hours after I donate to JTF, I get an email where they sound very interested in hiring me for a lucrative deal (at least in terms of webmaster pay).

Which brings me to the next topic: what the poster above says about offering a percentage to fundraisers...I had the same idea and was thinking the same thing. 

Anyone who knows website design and internet promotion could definitely help the JTF and I think it is something I could really get behind and support (I can think of at least 10 different ways I could raise money on the internet).

Anyways...You might set up some sort of liason to people who are interested in promoting where they could create content which would then be approved or rejected as JTF promotional material.  Maybe the webmaster for this site will give interested promoters his contact email.  I think it is an investment which could multiply your support many times over (imagine having 5 zealous clones of your webmaster creating promotional material).

One simple way would just be for the pages to be hosted on JTF.org (to verify their authenticity as JTF approved) and when the donator clicks the PayPal button, the PayPal item name can be distinct for each promoter. (example: donations with the "Item Number 5" in the PayPal order button would be attributed to lubab, pay administrator sends lubab 20% of each contribution from item #5)

Maybe there is some further way to track donations...but so far in 1 week of discovering the JTF I have come to trust this organization and it's views a lot. 

It's a whole new perspective, I think especially for American Jews. 

And Chaim is right when he says that there is NOWHERE ELSE to hear it like this.

It really is a crime that people like Chaim don't have a louder voice.

(sorry for the effuse praising but what can I say? Courage is praiseworthy)

Added Later:  Whether paid or not I will do everything I can to support the JTF.  The only reason I asked is because I have a hard time finding work with people or groups who's opinions I find acceptable...but recently I found some work so hopefully I can do some work for the JTF cause on my own.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 10:20:55 AM by MackaB »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »
Chaim I am curious about your views on buying German products.  I understand why we don't buy German cars since those car companies were involved in the holocost and are evil so my family doesn't buy German cars.  However, I don't understand why you are against buying a product made by a recent company that wasn't involved in the holocost like Behringer  which was founded in 1989. Also, what is your views on a used product?  Did the Rav have these views as well? 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 06:48:59 AM »
Hello and a shavua tov to you Chaim and the listeners, I will Bli Neder be following you up on the suggestions and topics you gave me for my show – thank you very much for that it was really helpful, my audience is mainly Orthodox, Chareidi, Chassidish, some gentiles – the rest I don’t know. Although they let me do stuff on the show that may offend people, I most likely will not be able to get away with playing audio stuff from JTF, but can read the articles with your permission on the show, editing certain words such as Nazi etc. also I live with no guards and my address is publicly available by Jews and non-Jews alike.  I am not sure who listens as I get little-no-feedback.

My question for this week is at what age did you realize you had leadership capabilities and speaking abilities, and do you think training helps? Is communication abilities and the leadership a G-d given product, like a good sense of humor or can one ‘mold’ oneself to it?

Thank you and Tu Be’shvat Higia Sameach.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 09:20:58 PM »
Who would you consider to be the most dangerous Jewish enemies of the Jewish State? I already thought of the SatanMar Cult and the Nazi Karta. Are they a serious threat today, or are they just a joke? Either way I have to say Yamach Shma VaZichron. Did I spell it correctly?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think about Hal Lindsey?

What do you think about Keith Olbermann?