Author Topic: Sudan: Non-Muslim pregnant mum sentenced to whipping, death for not being Muslim  (Read 542 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
I wonder what stupid "hashtag diplomacy" Obummer and that Sasquatch he's married to launch to counter this latest from The Religion of Peace?

http://www.examiner.com/article/sudan-non-muslim-pregnant-mum-sentenced-to-whipping-death-for-not-being-muslim

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I wonder what stupid "hashtag diplomacy" Obummer and that Sasquatch he's married to launch to counter this latest from The Religion of Peace?

http://www.examiner.com/article/sudan-non-muslim-pregnant-mum-sentenced-to-whipping-death-for-not-being-muslim

"hashtag" diplomacy.... how absurd is that? Even more absurd is they actually think that helps... I guess. I read a good article the other day on how oBumma is an absolute weenie when it comes to foreign affairs but at home to American people he is a tyrant... an authoritarian bully to his own people... well scratch that, I will rephrase it correctly.... bully to the people he is supposed to be representing.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
One more thing.... I ask people to please remember the poor folks like this lady, and the millions who are barbarically persecuted by muslims, please remember them in your prayers.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
absolutely fair. how dare she not be muslim?
don't they do the same to muslim women? oh, minus the whipping.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Sickening! Why US is keeping quite?!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Sickening! Why US is keeping quite?!

Why? Who knows other than the fact that oBumma is a muslim and liberals love muslims.

I do not ask this in a condescending manner but are you not aware that this and other things even worse are a daily event in the muslim world. Not to minimize this particular situation but there are thousands more at any given moment... muslims grossly abuse animals, children, women, Christians, Jews..... virtually everyone except other muslim males in their particular sect. It is the religion of ignorance, violence, and hate.