Author Topic: You know what i just noticed?  (Read 15595 times)

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
Re: You know what i just noticed?
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2007, 01:08:32 PM »
Ok i modified the post, and yes i know that was blacks, no not that many here.

If they break into MY house I have every right to put a bullet in their head (well my brother has us aim for the chest, its a bigger and eaiser target to hit, that will take him off balance or down THEN bullet in the head)  Only fools call 911, the police show up in time to put up yellow tape and take pictures of the body...which wont be mine.

You're American alright! I love your spirit.

Try living in England. Only criminals have guns, people go to jail for defending themselves. A burglar won compensation from a homeowner because the burglar injured himself while breaking in  :o. Most of my neighbours are schvartzas (some of them are OK really, the church going and law abiding ones at least), looking out of my window, I see a black muslim (probably part of the huge Somali community) leaving the house opposite. And there are at least three mosques within a few miles of me, including the one used by "Shoe-Bomber" Richard Reid and 9-11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui! >:(

I just LOVE living in London!!! (not) :(

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2007, 01:16:49 PM »
We need more young, single female JTFers on this forum! Both righteous Jew and righteous Gentile women for us young righteous Jew and righteous Gentile guys. It gets pretty lonely after a while, I'm sure all you single guys feel the same way...

naaa, i'm taking good care of myself :)

Too right.

It's good to be a bacheolor. You can leave the seat up without getting in trouble.

That whole toilet seat thing is a crock. Women just want to control you in certain ways :D

newman

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2007, 01:19:03 PM »
We need more young, single female JTFers on this forum! Both righteous Jew and righteous Gentile women for us young righteous Jew and righteous Gentile guys. It gets pretty lonely after a while, I'm sure all you single guys feel the same way...

Too right.

It's good to be a bacheolor. You can leave the seat up without getting in trouble.

That whole toilet seat thing is a crock. Women just want to control you in certain ways :D

Pure jeolousy. ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2007, 01:22:16 PM »

Too right.

Actually, i sit down sometimes  ::) LOL
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2007, 01:23:28 PM »
Look the fools at adl mention  JTF ::)            http://search.adl.org/search?ie=&q=JTF&site=adl&output=xml_no_dtd&client=adl&access=p&lr=&ip=74.72.254.35&y=12&proxystylesheet=adl&x=20&oe=&filter=p   

Descriptioned by the Jewish extremist group, the Jewish Task Force (JTF)

I grew up appreciating the ADL...now they're [censored] me off and i just want to kick them in the nuts!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2007, 01:34:26 PM »
I remember Chaim pointing out that many right-wing Jewish women and righteous people in general are far more attractive physically than left-wingers. I'd haev to agree.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2007, 01:43:01 PM »

Too right.

I've tried standing up. I wasn't sober of course but it did not work out well. :)

Offline Chaim Schmiel

• New JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2007, 01:46:44 PM »

Too right.

I've tried standing up. I wasn't sober of course but it did not work out well. :)
Did you ever try writing your name in th snow??

newman

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2007, 01:47:37 PM »

Too right.

:laugh: :laugh:

The guys at Peace Now sit down.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2007, 01:50:44 PM »

Too right.

Did you ever try writing your name in th snow??

Haha No. I would think that would be kinda tricky what with squatting and moving around trying to write it. Haha :D

kellymaureen

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2007, 01:52:05 PM »
All right!! So I belong to a group who the adl considers a hate group...I consider that a compliment coming from them!
Now if I could just get "the great satan" on my passport Id be all set :laugh:

newman

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2007, 01:55:53 PM »
All right!! So I belong to a group who the adl considers a hate group...I consider that a compliment coming from them!
Now if I could just get "the great satan" on my passport Id be all set :laugh:

We're a hate group but CAIR is A OK!!..........What a joke!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2007, 09:53:31 PM »
Most of the ADL hate stuff on their website are Kahanist related. What a farce.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2007, 10:15:24 PM »
Most of the ADL hate stuff on their website are Kahanist related. What a farce.

Yah, and tiny white nationalist groups with 5 members. That's who the ADL thinks is the biggest threat in the world. Don't say anything bad about muslims though...  ::)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2007, 10:42:35 PM »

Too right.

eeeeewwwwwwwww..... :-[

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2007, 10:43:34 PM »

Too right.

:laugh: :laugh:

The guys at Peace Now sit down.

woa woa woa now...sitting down prevents a big mess...don't knock sitting down now.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2007, 10:44:05 PM »

Too right.

Haha well you guys were discussing it so I thought I would add my two cents. :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2007, 10:44:55 PM »

Too right.

Chaching!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2007, 10:47:47 PM »

Too right.

Chaching!

Haha :D

newman

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2007, 10:54:09 PM »

Too right.

You gotta love southern chicks! ;)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2007, 02:16:55 AM »
kellymaureen:  "...The ADL has no credibility.....the do not have CAIR listed as a terrorist organization..."

-The ADL today, is 100% dependent on the existence of hatred and injustice in society.
-Its work is primarily centered on promoting division and hatred whenever and wherever an opportunity exists.
-The reason for the ADL siding with outright Muslim terrorist front groups, as well as defending negroes when they shout hate slogans and attack whites and Jews, is clear and simple.
-Foxman and company lust for money, and more of it.
-They've all gotten rather used to luxury lifestyles, gourmet foods, and first-class air travel and accomodations.
-The ADL gets its money by frightening Jews and other groups into believing that "The ADL is keeping an eye on the hate groups for you"..."The ADL is the only group fighting Anti-Semitism and needs your donations to continue"...etc.
-Originally founded as a group to defend Jews against genuine Jew-hatred at a time when American Universities, hotels, restaurants, and other institutions refused entry to American Jews, its "mission statement" obviously took a nosedive with the founding of the State of Israel.
-This is why the ADL, in order to continue making tons of money, must ensure that hatred of the Jew continues and always will.
-As their costs of doing business have escalated, their "mission statement" has "evolved" into one promoting black/white unrest, promoting the illegal alien invasion, as well as taking sides with CAIR.
-Thus, it now appeals to as many terrified Americans as are gullible enough to send their hard earned cash to that dishonest fat degenerate Abraham Foxman.
-Now everyone should know what it is that the ADL brands JTF as a "hate group", but promotes Islamic Jihad on American and Israeli soil by backing CAIR & "Peace Now".

Is it primarily Jews who donate to them?