Author Topic: Chaim's answer to my question  (Read 3356 times)

Joe Schmo

Chaim's answer to my question
« on: August 06, 2007, 02:05:26 PM »
Wow!   ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Chaim's answer to my question
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 02:08:40 PM »
Sounds interesting
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 02:11:56 PM »
I loved Chaim's account of that confrontation. Where muslims are concerned, a broken head or back are best for openers.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 02:15:58 PM »
Chaim is a very gutsy and intelligent individual.

Better to be on his good side.  :)

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 02:19:29 PM »
Chaim is a very gutsy and intelligent individual.

Better to be on his good side.  :)

He's a veteran of numerous JDL brawls and two trips to the pen.......I'd say he's very handy in a scrap.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 03:11:00 AM »
I think that people will only respect him better for this. I do! People are hungering for a leader with strong, fighting qualities, not a dishwasher liberal who calls himself "right wing," but then says things like: "how are we better than terrorists if we do such and such?" I hate this kind of sentiment, which is very popular, even on the scaled "right." We are not "competing" with terrorists for the title of the most chivalrous side. Who cares if we are "better"? We are fighting them for our survival.

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 04:25:29 AM »
I have posted the answer at:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »
Oo completely untruooo.... The doctor got a taste of his own medicine.

That was quite a story. Chaim isn't just all talk, he is ready to stick up for his people by whatever means.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 06:23:41 PM »

Great! But why no plug for JTF.org on the video?  :(
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 06:28:17 PM »
It's interesting. You know Chaim told this story before on a prior AskJTF for those of us that have been following. But in that past show he said that "people from the JDL" took care of him and broke his back (or something along those lines). He never said it was him alone who did it.

What a brave hero.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 06:31:52 PM »
It's interesting. You know Chaim told this story before on a prior AskJTF for those of us that have been following. But in that past show he said that "people from the JDL" took care of him and broke his back (or something along those lines). He never said it was him alone who did it.

What a brave hero.

He was probably weary about telling this story.
Will it land him in any trouble?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 06:48:13 PM »

What a brave hero.

He was probably weary about telling this story.
Will it land him in any trouble?

No. Not legally. Because the statute of limitations has passed. That means a certain amount of years after a crime is committed the crime becomes "stale" and one can no longer be charged for it.

Politically is a different story.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 07:27:07 PM »
Rabbi Kahane was the exact same way.

During one of his last speeches at the University of Minnesota, while he was talking about three Jews murdered in Israel, a few Arabs in the crowd stood up and began cheeing and screaming "Allah hu Akbar, Allah hu Akbar."

If you watch the video, Rav Kahane calmly walks off the podium, decks the Arab who is cheering the murder of three Jews and walks right back to the podium and continues speaking.

He was a man of action. The Bolshevik elites knew that they had to get rid of him before they could pull off Oslo. There is no way they would've been able to do it if we had someone like Rabbi Kahane fighting them at every step.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »
chaim ben Pesach, My HERO!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 10:20:15 PM »

During one of his last speeches at the University of Minnesota, while he was talking about three Jews murdered in Israel, a few Arabs in the crowd stood up and began cheeing and screaming "Allah hu Akbar, Allah hu Akbar."

If you watch the video, Rav Kahane calmly walks off the podium, decks the Arab who is cheering the murder of three Jews and walks right back to the podium and continues speaking.

He was a man of action. The Bolshevik elites knew that they had to get rid of him before they could pull off Oslo. There is no way they would've been able to do it if we had someone like Rabbi Kahane fighting them at every step.

I forget the Hebrew word for 'iron' but Meir Kahane and Chaim ben Pesach have it in spades!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 10:35:26 PM »

I forget the Hebrew word for 'iron' but Meir Kahane and Chaim ben Pesach have it in spades!
Irom=Barzel

Chaim is a hero !!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 12:45:35 AM »
Chaim has real GUTS!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 01:10:19 AM »

My error. I've placed the link to the JTF site in the info about the video.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 06:19:05 PM »

My error. I've placed the link to the JTF site in the info about the video.

I hate to be a glutton. But could you link to the forum too? We should get into the habit of having a link for both.

A lot of people don't notice the forum b/c there's so much going on on the site.

Great work by the way!!