Author Topic: Israeli "reality show" star in love with Sudanese Muslim, hates Ashkenazim  (Read 23162 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I won't say what I want to say out of respect here, and I didn't before, so I'll allude. Our job isn't to bring people somewhere or to get money or do anything that Hashem can do in a second. It's doing what's right. Chaim in many ways has been a champion of that ideal.

I'm pretty sure you were included for the aim of peace Muman.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Muman, after reading all of the posts in this thread, I agree that you did not act improperly toward EveryJewA44. The two main culprits here were LKZ and EveryJewA44 who were flaming each other relentlessly. So I apologize for including you in the group.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
בס''ד

Muman, after reading all of the posts in this thread, I agree that you did not act improperly toward EveryJewA44. The two main culprits here were LKZ and EveryJewA44 who were flaming each other relentlessly. So I apologize for including you in the group.

Thank you, I appreciate the acknowledgment.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yeah I did. He's a bad guy. Hating the right things doesn't make you good standalone.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Execute this kike slut with her mudslime nazi lover.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Personally, I have no problem with cursing this ugly leftist self-hating slut, who through no doing of her own, popped out of the womb of some Jewish woman, unfortunately for the rest of us decent Jews, making her a Jew. 

I also have no problem whatsoever with Every Jew's original post on this thread.  And quite frankly, I don't understand why his post was so problematic, being that he was conveying the same exact thing as Chaim. 

So for those of you who have a problem with Jewish members cursing evil self-hating traitorous Jews like this beotch, then you also have a problem with Chaim. 

Just let that sink in...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Personally, I have no problem with cursing this ugly leftist self-hating slut, who through no doing of her own, popped out of the womb of some Jewish woman, unfortunately for the rest of us decent Jews, making her a Jew. 

I also have no problem whatsoever with Every Jew's original post on this thread.  And quite frankly, I don't understand why his post was so problematic, being that he was conveying the same exact thing as Chaim. 

So for those of you who have a problem with Jewish members cursing evil self-hating traitorous Jews like this beotch, then you also have a problem with Chaim. 

Just let that sink in...

Like everyone cursed her. I'm still 50% sure that she's rodef. The question is whether or not we can just wish death on her, or say "she should die now", because she might be a victim of the brainwashing, and therefore maybe we can't say she should be killed by us right now until we have given her a chance to hear the truth. It wasn't even a ruling, it was a debate. Everyjew then cried. Not my fault he's a [censored], but after a bit it became obvious even his most basic intentions in cursing her had nothing to do with Judaism or what Hashem wants, he's into "purify the race" "death for the glory of the race" "death to race traitors" and a bunch of goyish concepts, so I attacked him on that.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Like everyone cursed her. I'm still 50% sure that she's rodef. The question is whether or not we can just wish death on her, or say "she should die now", because she might be a victim of the brainwashing, and therefore maybe we can't say she should be killed by us right now until we have given her a chance to hear the truth. It wasn't even a ruling, it was a debate. Everyjew then cried. Not my fault he's a [censored], but after a bit it became obvious even his most basic intentions in cursing her had nothing to do with Judaism or what Hashem wants, he's into "purify the race" "death for the glory of the race" "death to race traitors" and a bunch of goyish concepts, so I attacked him on that.

Believe it or not, LKZ, a lot of Jews (mostly liberal ones) believe that Jews are a race.  I just never understood that. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Just let that sink in...

A religious Jew who curses others without thinking about it may be doing harm to himself. Many here don't keep Shabbat and the Torah clearly proscribes in many places that a Jew who desecrates Shabbat must be put to death. So many here 'deserve death' according to Torah law. If we use the Torah to curse others we may in effect be cursing ourselves. Because Hashem will examine the deeds of the one making the curse before deciding if he will punish the person being cursed.

This is why I am reticent to curse without knowing the case history. I believe Chaim is also careful about cursing people if he doesn't know the facts... As I said in this thread, I am deferring to Chaims knowledge of the case and joining in the commanded cursing of the informer and heretic.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
On a completely different issue we should also be careful of saying 'so-and-so should die' on a public forum...

In some places saying such a thing may break a law, and it may inspire a crazy person to actually carry out our desire. In some way we are inciting violence against that person by saying 'so-and-so must die'...

I don't think the forum wants to wade in that question.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I am bowing out of this thread and apologize for those who were hurt by my posts here..  ON a personal level, I can understand why a person would feel hated and alienated by their own people.   I have felt the temptation to curse and turn on my own people.  However, I realize no matter how bad I am treated or the lack of culture, learning, understanding, waging war against my own people is the ultimate evil.   Maybe, I should not advocate for her death (by government, of course).    Indeed, I understand I need to be more forgiving and can see harboring anger , hasn't led to me having a happy life.  My Christian friends I had in the past always told me not to judge or throw the first stone if I am not sinless..  Sounds like this could be a Jewish concept as well..  I always thought the Jewish person should be vigilant and less forgiving, but as others said, if you are driving on Shabbat and turning on and off your lights you are at odds with Hashem. 

On a completely different issue we should also be careful of saying 'so-and-so should die' on a public forum...

In some places saying such a thing may break a law, and it may inspire a crazy person to actually carry out our desire. In some way we are inciting violence against that person by saying 'so-and-so must die'...

I don't think the forum wants to wade in that question.

To set the record straight:
In the US, it is not illegal to say a person deserves to die , what is illegal is making a direct threat against someone..  I know the law , as I am on a lot of political and firearm forums and have discussed the issue with law enforcement.   Any person who advocates a person DESERVES to die is speaking from a moral perspective and is not making a threat, but sharing a feeling.  Have you ever read a newspaper on the web and read the responses of when a child eating rapist gets 10 years in prison and everyone is cursing them and saying how they deserve death.  If these statements were illegal, you would not be reading them on a newspaper.    Now, anyone who directly says they will find that guy and kill him is in fact committing a crime, as they are making a direct threat to another person.   This is , in fact, the law.   If we are worried about the laws of other countries, well this web forum is already illegal in most Islamic countries and probably in Sweden, Norway, etc for promoting what is considered "bigotry" against Muslims and promoting ZIonism, which is also banned in many countries.

BTW.. If saying certain people deserve death is illegal, the JTF forum would be shut down a long time ago..  I mean, I don't know if anyone has browsed the forum posts as I have done, but there is plenty of death calls here on this forum.   

BTW.. I can understand now that the english term "Race" applies to genetics in the context it is being used.   However, the word originally was not used to necessarily as a genetic indicator and actually applied to people of certain cultural, ethnic and religious groups.  Even, in old ENglish literature, you will find the term race being used in the same manner as people use the Hebrew word , "Am".  But, as stated in this article, the term race later became more prevalent in denoting genetics.     

As the english word "race" actually has this official definition which is close to the definition written in the Oxford dictionary..
Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, and/or social affiliation. First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, in the 17th century, people began to use the term to relate to observable physical traits. Such use promoted hierarchies favorable to differing ethnic groups. Starting from the 19th century, the term was often used, in a taxonomic sense, to denote genetically differentiated human populations defined by phenotype.[1][2][3]

I apologize for using the term race,  the greatest curse to Jews in Galut is the English, Germanic and Latin languages which are too verbose and don't properly correlate to Hebraic terms.  Hebrew, being a language of small vocabulary, tends to more complex and needs a deeper understanding to interpret certain words which can have multiple meanings and can be falsely interpreted int different languages with verbose vocabularies, like English.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/498027/jewish/Are-Jews-a-Race.htm

I like the Chabad Rabbi's interpretation on the term Race..  Perhaps, the best term is Family??  Maybe, the word Am could really be meaning this in the concept of Am Yisrael. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:25:30 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I've been away for a while; just got back now.

Chaim, EJA44 did nothing wrong, and neither did I. We were defending you!

The problem in this thread is one member that is portraying himself as a holier-than-thou expert in all things Judaism, when that is most clearly and obviously not the case.

Sometimes one has to call a spade a spade.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Just let that sink in...
I agree Lisa. I don't know why the JTFers that agree with this started getting flamed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I didn't see anyone get flamed but those who did not agree with cursing this person... But I don't know why you want to bring this up again... This has been a dead thread for over a week now.

Bottom line is that we are supposed to curse the informer and heretic. Whether we personally curse this or that person is another matter.

I do not join in cursing some people due to my own spiritual place. Although I doubt it would be worthwhile to bring up this topic again, if you are interested there are 100% valid reasons why a religious Jew would refrain from cursing this person. One issue (which was brought up by LKZ) is that a person may have transgressions in the past which may have parallels with the person who is being called on to curse.

A curse is not something to take lightly. Curses bring divine judgement on the person making the curse. So before casually cursing someone, examine your own deeds and those of your family... Or else you may be cursing your very own family.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
If anyone is familiar with Jewish law I would like to see the most lenient findings of a competent Poskim concerning Jews cursing others.

I know of several prohibitions, and the only leniency concerns the heretics and informers, and the enemy...

http://www.torah.org/learning/halacha-overview/chapter79.html

It is forbidden to curse any Israelite, and there are special prohibitions against cursing a judge or the king, as it says "You shall not curse a deaf person",23 and it says "You shall not curse judges and a prince of your nation you shall not curse".24,h

23. Lev. 19:14   
24. Ex. 22:27

I will add again, in case Lewinsky missed it, that I condemn the action of this case. And I join in cursing the informer and the heretic, as we do in the daily Amidah prayer.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Just so you know Muman... I don't think he was talking about you. The one he was talking about, does seem to get things stirred up sometimes. Maybe he doesn't mean too...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Just so you know Muman... I don't think he was talking about you.

I did not think he was talking about me. Thanks..

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
To quote Rodney King:

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I did not think he was talking about me. Thanks..
Correct, I did not mean you.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've been away for a while; just got back now.

Chaim, EJA44 did nothing wrong, and neither did I. We were defending you!

The problem in this thread is one member that is portraying himself as a holier-than-thou expert in all things Judaism, when that is most clearly and obviously not the case.

Sometimes one has to call a spade a spade.

Obsessed...