Author Topic: It be Black Music Month, UMM HMM!  (Read 665 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It be Black Music Month, UMM HMM!
« on: June 06, 2014, 12:26:43 AM »
I guess Obama thought the old name was racist. Even the peanut farmer wasn't pro-black enough for him. This was less than 3 months after the peanut farmer presided over the surrender agreement with the other black Sadat against Israel.

African-American Music Appreciation Month

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

African-American Music Appreciation Month is a celebration for African American Music every year in the month of June in the United States. It was originally started as Black Music Month by President Jimmy Carter, who on June 7, 1979, decreed that June would be the month of black music. Since then, presidents have announced to Americans to celebrate Black Music Month. For each year of his term, President Barack Obama has announced the observance under a new title, African-American Music Appreciation Month.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: It be Black Music Month, UMM HMM!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 01:29:56 AM »
What are we supposed to appreciate, the violence, the drug use, the cursing played in front of children in public?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 09:30:49 AM »
Rap so-called "music" is nothing but jungle noise. Gorillas and chimpanzees are offended when they listen to it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 09:53:08 AM »
If there wasn't a thread about this subject,  I would have never know it existed.  Thanks for bringing it into existence... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 10:47:34 AM »
The previous replies are great! I cannot match the wittiness of the replies so I will simply compliment them! Good Job!! :dance: