Author Topic: Women on JTF/Bringing Women to JTF  (Read 13302 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Women on JTF/Bringing Women to JTF
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 12:21:23 AM »
Chaimfan is the truest member of this forum. Their is nobody who represents JTF ideals better than him. Chaim has expressed his appreciation for Chaimfan many times and said that Chaimfan has Chaims support if anything happens. Scriabin, if you don't like Chaimfan, I suggest you look at yourself internally and figure out if JTF is really an org you believe in.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 12:22:00 AM »
Ok, lets not get into another fight here. Lets get this thread back on track.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 12:22:45 AM »
Chaimfan is the truest member of this forum. Their is nobody who represents JTF ideals better than him. Chaim has expressed his appreciation for Chaimfan many times and said that Chaimfan has Chaims support if anything happens. Scriabin, if you don't like Chaimfan, I suggest you look at yourself internally and figure out if JTF is really an org you believe in.

That's your opinion.

Other people's opinions are none of my business.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 12:23:32 AM »
Down, thanks for defending me, but let's not indulge this anymore than needs be. Getting back to the topic, I think women are socialized to be more left-wing and "nurturing" than men and that it will take nothing but time to get a large number of Kahanist females on our board. We should take comfort in the fact that now there are more than at any time in the past.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 12:58:16 AM »
I'm actually quite satisfied with the wonderful women we already have, but of course it would be better to expand the movement.  There are lots of great women out there in the world but they are probably busy with their lives and don't go onto the internet too much.  The problem is that most women don't get heavily involved in political organizations, especially right wing ones.  The other problem is that women usually don't get heavily involved in online organizations and forums.  If you look at the people who are in any forum, most of the time it's overwhelmingly male unless you're talking about an apolitical forum like a law school forum that I frequent for instance.... 

So those two things are big problems when it comes to attracting women to the JTF.  When I get to school I'm going to become a member of the pro-Israel groups on campus and sharing JTF to these women (and of course men) is going to be a top priority.  There are great women out there to be found, we just might need to go out there on the ground to find them. 

I know I wouldn't have found JTF if I wasn't the big computer nerd I am, so I think that the biggest problem is that most women aren't involved on the internet as much as men are, especially politically.  I believe we can somewhat counter that problem with an on-the-ground spreading of JTF to women who are members of campus organizations, synagogues, pro-Israel groups, etc.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 01:01:33 AM »
I thought someone on the forum once said that there were more but FruitOfThyLoins scared them away.  Is this accurate?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »
These are right wing organizations, but as far as I know, they focus mainly on domestic issues.  But they are still worth a try. 

True. 

However, people from JTF shouldn't just start contacting random people from those forums.  First, you would need to observe the content of some of their posts to get a sense of whether or not they would be interested in supporting the growth of JTF. 

For example, there are some conservatives who believe Jonathan Pollard's sentence is justified.  Some have stated that they think he's lucky to not have been given capital punishment.  However, they probably don't know the facts.  By making ignorant judgments without knowing facts, their bashing of Pollard is actually a tactic used by liberals.

To describe the Pollard haters, someone described them like this:

"I didn't jump into this thread because you were just asking a few questions. I jumped into this thread because you were giving analysis on an issue you don't know enough about to even have an opinion." 

So the Pollard haters adopted the tactics of liberals.  Rather than debate with facts, they were clearly defaming. 

I found a couple of Pollard supporters at the FreeRepublic forum.  They are people who I think would be supportive of JTF, assuming they already don't know about it. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 01:40:17 AM »
;)Take away their rights, freedoms, happiness, comfort, sanity, ability to have and express their own thoughts, throw their arses in a burka for a while and show them just what it will be like for them tossed back into the 7th century....thats what it will be like for us if we just sit back and close our eyes and pretend there isnt an evil that is trying to do all of the above AND will if they have the chance.

I think some people would incorrectly interpret a loss of their rights, freedoms,etc., as a reason to support the ACLU.  This evil organization deceives people by calling themselves a "Civil Liberties" union.  Anyone who you find who supports the ACLU needs to be told that the evil organization will serve to destroy their rights, freedoms, etc.,

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2007, 01:53:14 AM »
Yephora.... ehh.  :-\ You guys say great things about her, but I have to go on just that because she left around the time I came. Honestly I can't have such an exceedingly high opinion of someone who fled the forum over a couple of nuts that quite obviously had nothing to do with JTF and its leadership. I just really do not think somebody who is that pusillanimous and skittish is really cut-out to be a Kahanist. There is a difference between someone who likes our views and a true Kahanist, and Yephora epitomizes that distinction.

Gruzini is a stellar member and poster (I know her fairly well), but is rather shy and nonconfrontational and only makes a few (albeit very meaningful) posts per week. The essays she posts are always amazing works, and I do know that Gruzini herself is a philosopher of a near-genius caliber, but I don't ever see her becoming a volume poster.

You're a phony, Chaimfan.

Scriabin, 

I can't imagine that you're being serious.  I think FruitOfThyLoins mostly posted in the Affirmative Action section of the forum.  She could have just ignored that section, at least until he was banned.

Yephora must have wanted to leave and is just making excuses.  However, I do think it's worth a try to whoever has been in contact with her, to attempt to invite her back. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2007, 04:13:17 AM »
Yasmin probably knows a lot of women and serbs who would love JTF, she mentioned having a lot of right-wing friends.

kellymaureen

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2007, 05:14:31 AM »

Regarding Mr Pollard,  he was convicted of passing classified information to an ally WITHOUT intent to harm the U.S. He was acting to save Israeli lives with information that SHOULD have been passed on to them by the US government in the first place. He signed agreements to plea bargain to spare both governments a long and drawn out court battle with potential to allow classified information to leak out, which both governments renegged on.  Life in prison with no parole in no way fits the "crime" in this case, for cyring out loud we let murderers, rapists and child molesters out of prison in some cases in less time than Mr. Pollard has already spent there, are we saying what he did was more serious? He has more than paid his debt, he should be set free immediately.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2007, 07:12:01 AM »
CF is not a phony...we need far right leaners in this movement to balance out left winged learners like me.. :-*
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2007, 07:16:00 AM »
Quote from: Shoshana link=topic=7632.msg66767#msg66767 date=
Quote from: DownwithIslam link=topic=7632.msg66763#msg66763 date=
Have any of you seen recent pictures of Chelsea Clinton? They had pictures of her and her "Partner" in the New York Nazi Times a few days ago. Chelsea looks as if she could be dropped completely naked right in the middle of Harlem and even the uninhibited apes who populate that giant zoo wouldn't touch her.

Nope I haven't saw any recents ones but she's always been hideous.

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=7632.msg66956#msg66956 date=

Regarding Mr Pollard,  he was convicted of passing classified information to an ally WITHOUT intent to harm the U.S. He was acting to save Israeli lives with information that SHOULD have been passed on to them by the US government in the first place. He signed agreements to plea bargain to spare both governments a long and drawn out court battle with potential to allow classified information to leak out, which both governments renegged on.  Life in prison with no parole in no way fits the "crime" in this case, for cyring out loud we let murderers, rapists and child molesters out of prison in some cases in less time than Mr. Pollard has already spent there, are we saying what he did was more serious? He has more than paid his debt, he should be set free immediately.

Heck, sometimes we don't even lock up murderers, rapists and child molesters at all.  Your posts are consistently very level headed.  I love it.  Do your girlfriends display the same outlook as you or are they more prone to a left wing mindset?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2007, 07:42:08 AM »

The funny part is Alderich Ames did the review of his case and he's the one who said Pollard was responsable for the Russian agents who working for the U.S. deaths,when it was latter found out it was Ames fault.Pollard was Ames perfect foil
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2007, 07:50:32 AM »
Found this women in Jerusalem post might be good  JTF checkout her profile   

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1186557405573&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull 

Member of the late Rachavam Zeevi's Moledet party.
Good right wing party
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 07:55:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2007, 08:07:23 AM »
Those pics of Chelsea Clinton are hideous.  It's no coincidence that my old female dog was named Chelsea.  We used to make fun OF MY DOG about that.  That's just sad.

Seriously, Hillary is even better looking than her, that's scary. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2007, 08:09:55 AM »
Quote from: Ze'ev Jabotinsky link=topic=7632.msg66974#msg66974 date=
Those pics of Chelsea Clinton are hideous.  It's no coincidence that my old female dog was named Chelsea.  We used to make fun OF MY DOG about that.  That's just sad.

Seriously, Hillary is even better looking than her, that's scary. 

Are you kidding?  Compared to Chelsea, young Hillary was gorgeous.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2007, 08:12:30 AM »

newman

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 08:18:47 AM »
Picture of Chelsea:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/photos/chelseaclinton.jpg

Don't put any more of those damn things up!

Get some pics of the Bush Twins. :P

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 08:57:19 AM »

Yes, if the information should have been passed on to the Israeli Government then the charge that he has received is only based on that of the humiliation and grudgings of the American Intelligence.

What was the information BTW?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2007, 09:53:42 AM »
OK folks, just to get the thread back on track, I thought of a few more ideas for attracting women to JTF.

First off, Debbie Schlussel has a blog.  We should start commenting on there, but not just for the sake of getting linked.  I mean, we should read what she writes, comment on it, then suggest she take a look at JTF.org and the JTF forum. 

Then there's that Jewish organization Women in Green, run by Nadia Matar and Ruth Matar that seems to be right leaning.  Their website is http://www.womeningreen.org

Then there's Americans for a Safe Israel, and I think it's headed up by Helen Freedman.  Here's their website:

http://www.afsi.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2007, 10:12:19 AM »
Picture of Chelsea:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/photos/chelseaclinton.jpg
That's a pretty good pic of her!
I haven't seen any more recent pics...

newman

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2007, 10:18:16 AM »
Let's kill two arabs with one bullet, so to speak (I'd never kill birds!).

Let's get more women AND find a wife for Cosmo.

Start a 'Win a Date With Cosmo' thread and post it on every blog on the net.

I'm serious, too.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2007, 10:39:03 AM »
Quote from: judeanoncapta
Most women that I know are very non-confrontational.

I don't know how one could get them involved with an organization as confrontational as JTF.

Any ideas?

Three very right-wing activist women who actually seek out confrontation and who don't know the meaning of fear are

Shifra Hoffman

Nadia Matar

and

Chaya Witkin

But I doubt any of them would even touch JTF!

True Kahanistas no longer exist!

(Did they ever?!)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:53:55 AM by Mifletzet »

kellymaureen

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2007, 11:03:37 AM »
Do your girlfriends display the same outlook as you or are they more prone to a left wing mindset?

I dont have female friends other than my sister, shes just like me except mean :laugh:

The women I work with are all the liberal "cant we all just hold hands and be friends" kind.  I have tried to crack them, but their liberal brainwashing must have started at birth, they have also tried to crack me with no success:P