Author Topic: Americans Fought and Died to make Iraq an Islamic state  (Read 5532 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Americans Fought and Died to make Iraq an Islamic state
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2014, 08:40:29 PM »
It will make it worse! And will reinforce people's hate of Jew's!

Regardless if it makes Israel look bad to the Nations. .. It make Israel look bad to Hashem! If Israel gives money to Al Qaeda and they slaughter innocent Jew's in Iraq and Iran, that blood is on the JEWS TOO!

This has happened before. ...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2014, 08:43:29 PM »
It will make it worse! And will reinforce people's hate of Jew's!

Regardless if it makes Israel look bad to the Nations. .. It make Israel look bad to Hashem! If Israel gives money to Al Qaeda and they slaughter innocent Jew's in Iraq and Iran, that blood is on the JEWS TOO!

This has happened before. ...

You really think the Jews are safe under a radical Islamist Shia government?  The only thing that prevents those Jews from being butchered is the fear of reprisals from Israel, which includes a nuclear bomb dropped right in downtown Tehran.   Jews in Iraq?? I am sorry , there are Jews in Iraq?? Am I missing something here??   The Jews fled Iraq years ago!  There is almost no Jews in the Middle East at all, except the community in Iran and a few in Morocco.  Israel already looks bad to the nations and is hated by the world.. How much more can the world hate Israel and the Jews??   There is no more making Israel look bad..  Everyone hates Israel.. So to hell with them and what they think!!  IRAN is building a nuclear bomb and is hellbent on wiping out Israel and already controls countries on three of Israel's borders.. Iran needs to go!!!   I don't care how bad Al Qaeda would be to the INNOCENT civilians of Iraq and Iran..    I say help give them and the Sunni militas the upper hand in Iraq, because a Shia dominated Iraq will be very bad for Israel.    Also, once Al Maliki goes , who is to say they may not install an Iranian puppet leader who will be as psycho and crazy as the Shia leaders in Iran and allow Iran to use Iraq as its launching ground..   A Shia controlled Syria, Iraq and Iran means Israel is in deep crap!

Side Note:
Here's a great article from 2013 that almost predicted exactly what is happening today... It's amazing how naive Americans are and ignorant of the situation of Iraq.. Either that or this is a secret ploy on the part of the USA to ignite a new Iran-Iraq War which will help impoverish and weaken both sides and somehow, play right into the hands of the West.. Their hatred of each other is what helps them form better relations with the outside world.   I don't know, some part of me, thinks the USA is just naive and careless of the volatile situation.   Somehow, I feel the fighting between them is G-d's means of helping Israel against an enemy that may prove to become too formidable to face.

https://www.strategypage.com/qnd/iraq/articles/20131030.aspx
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:16:37 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2014, 08:46:52 PM »
^ I freaking agree! But don't support Evil!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2014, 08:49:23 PM »
^ I freaking agree! But don't support Evil!

And, what solution do you have that is better?    Was it wrong that the US allied with Russia in WWII to fight the Germans, considering the Russians established a bloodthirsty and ruthless communist empire that resulted in the loss of millions of innocent people?  Personally, I rather deal with a powerful Soviet nation than a powerful Nazi German nation.  As bad as the Russians were, the Nazis were much worse.    Sometimes, you need the favor of bad people to get rid of even worse people, WWII was a prime example.  If it was not for the failed German invasion of Russia, WWII may have lingered on many more years and the Germans may have even not been totally defeated or may have even won the war, G-d forbid!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2014, 09:02:14 PM »
And, what solution do you have that is better? 
Don't support them! Let them fight, but watch them. And when both sides are weak... HIT BOTH SIDES HARD!

Don't freaking give either side anything! Let them drain their resources!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2014, 10:42:58 PM »
Iran's Nazi Past... Iranians also had a very close bond with Adolf Hitler.. Even though this was the pre-Islamic Shah dynasty, the mentality of Persian people and their unification with Hitler, Aryan theology and Nazism never was truly dissolved.  The Shah was overthrown for political reason and many Shia Muslims still upheld the Aryan theology and hatred of Jews and bondship with Adolf Hitler.  This is why the Nazi salute is very common among Shia Muslims, such as Hizbollah.

Reza Shah Pahlavi, himself, was a good friend and ally with Adolf Hitler.. Hitler sent the Shah a signed autograph photo of himself, giving the Shah great praise and respect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany%E2%80%93Iran_relations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hswwp6wqys

The feeling of racial superiority coupled with the fanaticism and imperialist mindset of Persian people, make Shia Islam the most formidable and dangerous religion of the era.   Even the most religious of Shia Islamist fanatics uphold their Aryan lineage and intermix this with the deranged, totalitarian and violent Islamic religion.

My family is Iranian.  They've lived in Iran for over 2,000 years, which was way before the Arab/Islamic invasion of that country.  So I think I can contribute something here.  While Reza Shah Pahlavi was allied with Nazi Germany, he never ever turned over any of Iran's Jews to the Nazis.  In fact, he like his son, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi pushed for religious tolerance towards Jews and other minorities.   My parents and relatives have always said that things improved for the Jews with Reza Shah and Mohammed Reza Pahlavi.  Now I don't know if these two Shahs personally loved Jews.  But they seemed to respect them, and wanted to modernize Iran. 

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2014, 10:54:23 PM »
My family is Iranian.  They've lived in Iran for over 2,000 years, which was way before the Arab/Islamic invasion of that country.  So I think I can contribute something here.  While Reza Shah Pahlavi was allied with Nazi Germany, he never ever turned over any of Iran's Jews to the Nazis.  In fact, he like his son, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi pushed for religious tolerance towards Jews and other minorities.   My parents and relatives have always said that things improved for the Jews with Reza Shah and Mohammed Reza Pahlavi.  Now I don't know if these two Shahs personally loved Jews.  But they seemed to respect them, and wanted to modernize Iran.

Maybe, the hatred of Jews was not part of their agenda or mindset, but a sense of racial superiority and eugenism was indeed part of it, which is what Hitler promoted through his Aryan (Pure) theology.     Lisa, I can respect your perspective as a Persian Jew, but I also may advise you to be cautious.   The Aryan Shah dynasty alone I do not feel is a great threat to Israel.  However, it is the racial superior mindset of Persians that worries me.  I have talked with enough of them to know how proud and bold they are in the defense of their race.  It is the combination of their mindset of racial and spiritual superiority combined with the fact that many of them adhere to radical Shia Islam, which rules the country, is what makes me feel they are the greatest foe the Jewish people can have.  Since Aryanism promotes the power and purity of the Persian people and Shia promotes the eradication of Jews, Christians and Sunnis, I feel that these two theologies combined make for a very dangerous entity, beyond that of any other.

Shia Islam has united Iran, because its militant power gives the Persians confidence against its enemies.  Even though Jews were not hated to any depth in the past, today the average Persian has a deep instilled hatred of Jews thanks to the brainwashing of its Shia government.  The Shia mentality is for the eradication of their enemies.  Considering, the connection Persians have had to the Nazis, including the renaming of "Iran" out of respect for Hitler, it would not be hard pressed to think they would find it a noble cause to destroy the nation of Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2014, 02:24:32 AM »
This commentary from Rep Mike Rogers (at 4:51) supports what I have been saying in this thread.

The fighters who will gain training in the jihad in Iraq and Syria are going to return to the US and Europe and carry out terror operations against us... This is a very real threat and we have seen it happen.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2014, 02:47:10 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2014, 06:15:39 AM »
Shias consider sunni to be the original usurpers and sunni consider shia to be the eternal renegades. To all others they both are the same and can not be easily differentiated. So when dealing with their protracted muslamic infighting, they both should be dealt with in most prudent tactical manner. Otherwise strategy against them is the most common thing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2014, 10:20:55 AM »
Well the US announces when they will pull out of these areas and in Afghanistan and removes the forces in Iraq that was won overwhelmingly by the United States, and now we have to send forces or bombings back in to stop ISIS?   Obama and Hillary ignored what was going on, they were warned months ago.....Revelation....This advances the Islamic Middle East Caliphate!   Isis beheading people on the way to more cities...The Religion of peace Eh.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2014, 10:32:40 AM »
Yes, that is how American blood was shed, and now due to tyranny from the government....those lives from brave men were sacrificed.  Elections can have bad consequences and until man sees clearly, there will be much wailing and remorse....