Author Topic: Thoughts on the Las Vegas 'Revolution' murders?  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Thoughts on the Las Vegas 'Revolution' murders?
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2014, 04:03:51 PM »
I don't accept his conspiracies. Taking this massacre at face value, the murderers were obviously leftists.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2014, 04:25:48 PM »
I think there have been some spontaneous shootings and some false flags but it's hard to know which are which. I do know there's an anti-gun political agenda afoot though and a bunch of incidents like this would help the government get guns banned. We do have to be careful though not to call every incident a false flag because some of them really are just nut cases.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2014, 05:04:14 PM »
I don't accept his conspiracies. Taking this massacre at face value, the murderers were obviously leftists.

Explain... It seems on 'face value' these guys supported every Right wing cause...

Right wingers can be criminals just as much as left wingers... So what makes these guys leftists? I have not seen a single shred of evidence to support that.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »
This is just a thought.... We know Osamba has an agenda. He has somehow been able to influence others and put muzzies in office. ..

How do we know the two weren't brainwashed by CIA and sent to the Bundy ranch to get things started... that failed, so they had them do an anti government attack in the name of the right wing....

Glenn Beck had people harassing  him online over the Bundy ranch stand off, because he was trying to keep the situation peaceful. They could of been Government trolls. ..

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 08:39:20 PM »
Explain... It seems on 'face value' these guys supported every Right wing cause...

Right wingers can be criminals just as much as left wingers... So what makes these guys leftists? I have not seen a single shred of evidence to support that.
Drug use? Anarchy? Nazism? What "right wing" causes?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2014, 08:44:49 PM »
Where is this information? All I heard was they draped a Nazi flag over one of the police, to express that the Government was Nazis. ...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2014, 09:37:41 PM »

I have known right wingers who used drugs... I know right wingers who support anarchy...

Let us first define what right wing means. And we must define what left wing means. These terms are not cast in stone.

Left wing believes that we should have open borders, that America should decline in its posture in the world, that the rich should pay to support the poor, that people should be able to do what they want without interference from the government.

Right wing usually means 'conservative' and while this couple was not 'conservative' they were attracted to many right wing causes (anti-gun control, anti-immigrant)...

Looking at the Internet profile of this couple appears to lean toward right wing.

But who knows where they really stood. Were there many lefties who supported the cause of Cliven Bundy? I did not hear about that.

How many leftists are involved with the white supremacy movement? Are they pro-NRA or anti-NRA?

I would say that they are not a part of my 'right wing' movement. But I can say that the profile doesn't appear to be leftist to me.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 09:42:32 PM »
I have known right wingers who used drugs... I know right wingers who support anarchy...

Let us first define what right wing means. And we must define what left wing means. These terms are not cast in stone.

Left wing believes that we should have open borders, that America should decline in its posture in the world, that the rich should pay to support the poor, that people should be able to do what they want without interference from the government.

Right wing usually means 'conservative' and while this couple was not 'conservative' they were attracted to many right wing causes (anti-gun control, anti-immigrant)...

Looking at the Internet profile of this couple appears to lean toward right wing.

But who knows where they really stood. Were there many lefties who supported the cause of Cliven Bundy? I did not hear about that.

How many leftists are involved with the white supremacy movement? Are they pro-NRA or anti-NRA?

I would say that they are not a part of my 'right wing' movement. But I can say that the profile doesn't appear to be leftist to me.

I would say that left wing is usually believing that the government should have more power over people's lives not less...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 09:47:11 PM »
I would say that left wing is usually believing that the government should have more power over people's lives not less...
They do, unless it is dealing with drugs, sex, abortion, fags, genocide,  etc.

They believe Torah law is bad. As long as you worship the earth and the imperialists in charge, everything is good.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 10:12:27 PM by אפרים בן נח »