Author Topic: Terrifying thought  (Read 7208 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Terrifying thought
« on: June 20, 2014, 02:53:17 AM »
What if the enemies of Israel get attacked by Arabs and there's another holocaust? They don't have philosophy like the Greeks, phony honor of Romans, or the social niceties of the Nazis (YSV). They'll just butcher people at Random. It won't be 9 months of bad government, even the ones that they love would rape them and kill them. If they get what the prophets say they get if they don't apparently all or mostly all make teshuva, and [/or?] all "become as one unit" and all be cool with each other, then we have 9 months of the zombie plague with Halal meat and European backing. How much does it cost for a nuclear bomb shelter?

In the time of Rabbi Kahane, the big "Jewish" organizations had a lot of power and control. Today, they would be up against something ten times bigger than anything they faced before, they're bigger, and they don't have any real opposition, because everyone took Korach's gold. Let Bunny ask the conservatives to help Jews if anything were to (G-d forbid) happen. We're on our own, and when we decide to rely on and glorify only Hashem, we're good. By the way if you know any billionaires, send them to me first.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Terrifying thought
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:26:56 AM »
  Rav Kahane ZTL HYD said in his Perush Hamaccabi that their wont ever be a third exile.  This is it. Israel is here to stay. Don't listen to those who make all sorts of "predictions" when in fact these things wont happen. Israel is too strong and can face all of them although their can and will be some problems as well (and their are some now already).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 01:02:21 PM »
  Rav Kahane ZTL HYD said in his Perush Hamaccabi that their wont ever be a third exile.  This is it. Israel is here to stay. Don't listen to those who make all sorts of "predictions" when in fact these things wont happen. Israel is too strong and can face all of them although their can and will be some problems as well (and their are some now already).

It's not an exile. It's the prophets. They said the Arabs would rule over us for nine months.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 03:55:29 PM »

The source of Rabbi Kahanes statement is from the Talmud. Of course I don't think you were saying he made this up.. But I believe you meant there would not be a fifth exile, because we are already in the fourth exile according to the sages.

http://www.aish.com/tp/b/sw/48955446.html

The Sages enumerate four separate "exiles" that the Jewish people have endured since first settling the Land of Israel over 3,000 years ago. Each of these exiles is qualitatively different, in the sense that our oppressors sought to uproot different aspects of Jewish life and practice. The four exiles are:

1) Nafshi (Emotional) – Babylonian tyrant Nebuchadnezzar wanted the Jewish people to emotionally submit themselves to him and his idolatry. They refused, so Nebuchadnezzar destroyed the First Temple and sent the Jews packing to Babylon.

2) Gufani (Bodily) – While living under Persian domination, the Jews experienced an exile which threatened to annihilate them through the genocidal machinations of Haman, the villain of the Purim story.

3) Sichli (Intellectual) – Under the rulership of the Greeks, the Jews were subject to harsh decrees prohibiting their connection to God and Torah. The tide of Greek philosophy and culture – chronicled in the Chanukah story – threatened to extinguish Jewish practice and thought.

4) HaKol (Combination) – The current exile began 2,000 years ago with the Roman destruction of the Second Temple and the disbursement of the Jews to four corners of the globe. During this time, Jews have been subjected to a horrific combination of all other exiles – perpetual persecution, expulsion, mass murder, and more.

The sages and prophets say that once the Third Beit HaMikdash is built it will stand eternally... There will be no fourth Temple...

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/227,2100722/Who-Will-Build-the-3rd-Temple.html

Three structures have borne the name Mikdash, or Holy Temple. The first was the Mishkan, the Tabernacle, built by Moses in the Wilderness of Sinai as atonement for the sin of the golden calf. It was portable and stood for an aggregate of 440 years. The second structure bearing the name Mikdash, was King Solomon's Temple. It was built on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, upon foundations laid by Solomon's father, King David. This is known as the First Temple. It stood for 410 years and was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar, as prelude to the Babylonian Exile of the Jewish people. 70 years later, King Cyrus of Persia gave permission to the Jews to rebuild the Holy Temple, which was accomplished through the leadership of Ezra, the Scribe. This, the Second Temple, was later beautified by King Herod, and stood for a total of 420 years. Titus and the armies of the Rome destroyed Herod's Temple in the year 70 of the Common Era. Since then, the Holy Temple has stood in ruins. The Torah teaches that the Temple will again be rebuilt in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, and this Third Temple will stand forever. It is about this future Temple, that we now address ourselves.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 04:08:13 PM »
It's not an exile. It's the prophets. They said the Arabs would rule over us for nine months.

LKZ,

Could you provide the Prophet who discusses this 'nine months'... I cannot recall.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 04:17:09 PM »
Ah, I think I find reference to what you are talking about. It was not the prophet who said this but the Rabbi Rashi in his comentary discussing the Prophet Micah. He derives it from the Talmud (Yoma 10b, Sanh 98b)...

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16191#showrashi=true

Micah 5:2

2. Therefore, He shall deliver them until the time a woman in confinement gives birth. And the rest of his brothers shall return upon the children of Israel.

Therefore, He shall deliver them until the time a woman in confinement gives birth: He shall deliver them into the hands of their enemies until the coming of the time that Zion has felt the pangs of labor and borne her children; Zion, which is now seized by the pangs of labor, is now called a woman in confinement. [I.e., now the labor pains will cease and the redempyion will come about.] But our Sages state that from here we deduce that the son of David will not come until the wicked kingdom spreads over the entire world for nine months (Yoma 10b, Sanh. 98b). But, according to its simple meaning, this is the structure as I explained.

and the rest of his brothers: The brothers of the King Messiah; i. e., the rest of the tribe [of Judah].

shall return upon the children of Israel: Judah and Benjamin shall join the other tribes and become one kingdom, and they shall no longer be divided into two kingdoms.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 04:19:38 PM »

Not Prophets, not Talmud. Its in the Zohar, and anyway even those (like in the Talmud) who also count Ishmael exile they always count it together and within the exile of Rome (as historically happened as everyone knows) Jews were also exiled into Arab lands as well and not just to Europe. (and were in control by them).

Saying their will be another exile and its to Ishmael etc. is just crazy talk. We need to stop talking and start acting. Those who speak of these types of things are the one's who if they had the power would be the one's actually making the Jews march into it. Instead of speculating about another exile how about telling our brothers and sisters to fight and resist the violence of the Arab enemies and to send them back to where they came from (I first almost said exile, but one would need to be exiled from where they belong, Arabs don't belong in Israel). 
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 04:23:12 PM »
Not Prophets, not Talmud. Its in the Zohar, and anyway even those (like in the Talmud) who also count Ishmael exile they always count it together and within the exile of Rome (as historically happened as everyone knows) Jews were also exiled into Arab lands as well and not just to Europe. (and were in control by them).

Saying their will be another exile and its to Ishmael etc. is just crazy talk. We need to stop talking and start acting. Those who speak of these types of things are the one's who if they had the power would be the one's actually making the Jews march into it. Instead of speculating about another exile how about telling our brothers and sisters to fight and resist the violence of the Arab enemies and to send them back to where they came from (I first almost said exile, but one would need to be exiled from where they belong, Arabs don't belong in Israel).

No, you are incorrect... What he stated is true. This nine month reign over Israel is straight from the Prophets as interpreted by the sages of the Talmud. As you will see below...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 04:26:29 PM »
Whether there is a seperate exile of Ishmael or not is not the question. We know that Ishmael and Edom have worked together against us... So we are in the fourth and final exile today...

http://halakhah.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_98.html

Sanhedrin 98b

for there is not one palm-tree in Babylon to which a Persian horse will not be tethered, nor one coffin in Palestine out of which a Median horse will not eat straw.'1

Rab said: The son of David will not come until the [Roman] power enfolds Israel2  for nine months, as it is written, Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.3

'Ulla said; Let him [The Messiah] come, but let me not see him.4

Rabbah said likewise: Let him come, but let me not see him. R. Joseph said: Let him come, and may I be worthy of sitting in the shadow of his ass's saddle.5  Abaye enquired of Rabbah: 'What is your reason [for not wishing to see him]? Shall we say, because of the birth pangs [preceding the advent] of the Messiah?6  But it has been taught, R. Eleazar's disciples asked him: 'What must a man do to be spared the pangs of the Messiah?' [He answered,] 'Let him engage in study and benevolence; and you Master do both.' He replied: '[I fear] lest sin cause it,7  in accordance with [the teaching of] R. Jacob b. Idi, who opposed [two verses] [viz.,] it is written, And, Behold, I am with thee, and 'will guard thee in all places whither thou goest:8  but it is written, Then Jacob was greatly afraid and distressed'9  — He was afraid that sin might cause [the nullification of God's promise]. Even as it was taught, Till thy people pass over, O Lord.'10  this refers to the first entry [into Palestine]; till thy people pass over, which thou hast purchased:11  this refers to their second entry. Hence you may reason: The Israelites were as worthy of a miracle being wrought for them at the second entry as at the first, but that sin caused it [not to happen].

R. Johanan said likewise: Let him come, and let me not see him. Resh Lakish said to him: Why so? Shall we say, because it is written, As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him,' or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him?12  But come, and I will shew you its like even in this world. When one goes out into the field and meets a bailiff,13  it is as though he had met a lion. When he enters the town, and is accosted by a tax-collector, it is as though he had met a bear. On entering his house and finding his sons and daughters in the throes of hunger, it is as though he were bitten by a serpent!14  — But [his unwillingness to see the Messiah] is because it is written, Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? Wherefore do I see every man [geber]15  with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?16  What is meant by 'wherefore do I see every geber?' — Raba b. Isaac said in Rab's name: it refers to Him to whom all geburah17 [strength] belongs.18  And what is the meaning of 'and all faces are turned into paleness?' — R. Johanan said: [This refers to God's] heavenly family [I.e., the angels] and his earthly family [I.e., Israel,] when God says, These [the Gentiles] are my handiwork, and so are these [the Jews]; how shall I destroy the former on account of the latter?19  R. Papa said: Thus men say, 'When the ox runs and falls, the horse is put into his stall.'20

R. Giddal said in Rab's name: The Jews are destined to eat [their fill] in the days of the Messiah.21  R. Joseph demurred: is this not obvious; who else then should eat — Hilek and Bilek?22  — This was said in opposition to R. Hillel, who maintained that there will be no Messiah for Israel, since they have already enjoyed him during the reign of Hezekiah.23

Rab said: The world was created only on David's account .24  Samuel said: On Moses account;25  R. Johanan said: For the sake of the Messiah. What is his [the Messiah's] name? — The School of R. Shila said: His name is Shiloh, for it is written, until Shiloh come.26  The School of R. Yannai said: His name is Yinnon, for it is written, His name shall endure for ever:27  e'er the sun was, his name is Yinnon.28  The School of R. Haninah maintained: His name is Haninah, as it is written, Where I will not give you Haninah.29  Others say: His name is Menahem the son of Hezekiah, for it is written, Because Menahem ['the comforter'], that would relieve my soul,is far.30  The Rabbis said: His name is 'the leper scholar,' as it is written, Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him a leper, smitten of God, and afflicted.31

R. Nahman said: if he [the Messiah] is of those living [to day], it might be one like myself, as it is written, And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governors shall proceed from the midst of them.32  Rab said: if he is of the living, it would be our holy Master;33  if of the dead, it would have been Daniel the most desirable man.34  Rab Judah said in Rab's name: The Holy One, blessed be He, will raise up another David for us,35  as it is written, But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them:36  not 'I raised up', but 'I will raise up' is said. R. Papa said to Abaye: But it is written, And my servant David shall be their prince [nasi] for ever?37  — E.g., an emperor and a viceroy.38

R. Simlai expounded: What is meant by, Woe unto you, that desire the day of the Lord! To what end is it for you? The day of the Lord is darkness, and not light?39  This may be compared to a rooster and a bat who were hopefully waiting for the light [i.e., dawn]. The rooster said to the bat, 'I look forward to the light, because I have sight; but of what use is the light to thee?'40

Original footnotes renumbered.

1 This was a forecast of the future. Babylon and Palestine would be overrun with Persians, Medes and Parthians and their horses would dig up the dead, whose coffins would serve as cribs.

2 I.e., the whole world in which Israel is scattered.

3 Micah V, 2: 'therefore will he give them up' is interpreted as meaning to a foreign — viz., the Roman — power, and the duration of their servitude is fixed by 'until the time etc.' i.e., nine months, the period of pregnancy.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 04:40:24 PM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 04:28:57 PM »

You obviously meant a fifth exile... During Passover we learn about the four existing exiles..

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/658549/jewish/Why-four-cups-of-wine.htm

The four cups symbolize our freedom from our four exiles: The Egyptian, Babylonian, and Greek exiles, and our current exile which we hope to be rid of very soon with the coming of Moshiach.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 04:31:50 PM »
The Zohar DOES discuss a very frightening scenario..

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380312/jewish/The-Final-Battle-with-Ishmael.htm

The Zohar speaks of a fifth exile at the End of Days: Ishmael

The Midrash speaks of four exiles in advance of Mashiach's arrival and the Final Redemption: Babylonian, Median, Greek, and Roman (Bereishit Rabba 2:4). Yet the Zohar speaks of another aspect of exile at the End of Days:

...The descendents of Ishmael will go up at that time [End of Days] with the nations of the world against Jerusalem... (Zohar 1:119a)

There is a tradition that Ishmael will be the final extension of the Roman Exile. It will be with his descendants that the final generation of Jews before the redemption will have to contend. This is supported by the Midrash:

Israel will say to the king of the Arabs, "Take silver and gold and leave the Temple." The king of the Arabs will say, "You have nothing to do with this Temple. However, if you want, choose a sacrifice as you did in the past, and we will also offer a sacrifice, and with the one whose sacrifice is accepted, we will all become one people." The Jewish people will offer theirs, but it will not be accepted because the Satan will lay charges against them before The Holy One, Blessed is He. The descendents of Kedar will offer theirs, and it will be accepted.... At that time, the Arabs will say to Israel, "Come and believe in our faith," but Israel will answer, "We will kill or be killed, but we will not deny our belief!" At that time, swords will be drawn, bows will be strung and arrows will be sent, and many will fall... (Sefer Eliyahu, Pirkei Mashiach, p. 236)

Furthermore, says the Zohar:

[During the Resurrection of the Dead], many camps will arise in Land of the Galilee, because that is where Mashiach is going to be revealed, since it is part of Joseph's territory. It will be the first place to be destroyed. It will begin there ahead of all other places, and then spread to the nations... (Vayakhel 220a)

When the latest Intifadah began, one of the first places to be destroyed was the Tomb of Joseph. The barbaric destruction of this Jewish holy site caught the world's attention, though the damage could not be reversed.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 05:02:47 PM »

You obviously meant a fifth exile... During Passover we learn about the four existing exiles..

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/658549/jewish/Why-four-cups-of-wine.htm

No 3 rd. Meaning being forced out of our land (in that context). 1st being Babylon, second being Rome.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 05:05:16 PM »
"Rab said: The son of David will not come until the [Roman] power enfolds Israel2  for nine months, as it is written, Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.3"

It says ROMAN, and it already happened. + We don't go by Midrashim and don't take Midrashim are instruction NOR as Prophecy. Go by Halacha and ACT.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 06:54:38 PM »
"Rab said: The son of David will not come until the [Roman] power enfolds Israel2  for nine months, as it is written, Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.3"

It says ROMAN, and it already happened. + We don't go by Midrashim and don't take Midrashim are instruction NOR as Prophecy. Go by Halacha and ACT.

You can take us getting nuked directly form the prophets. There won't be anywhere to escape to, no exile. Just hell. We have to do something.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 07:09:31 PM »
You can take us getting nuked directly form the prophets. There won't be anywhere to escape to, no exile. Just hell. We have to do something.

Dude WTF? Stop with that talk. Their is no Prophecy of us getting nuked. Israel wont get nuked. If anything you words only mimic the words of the spies against the land of Israel. Spreading fear of "they are too powerful for us".

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »
Dude WTF? Stop with that talk. Their is no Prophecy of us getting nuked. Israel wont get nuked. If anything you words only mimic the words of the spies against the land of Israel. Spreading fear of "they are too powerful for us".
:::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 10:03:03 PM »

They are too powerful if we sit and do nothing. I think if we send one guy, at least we have a pretty good shot. That's the point. Never before have so many Jews loved the people attempting to perpetrate a holocaust on their brothers so intensely, because they use it as a status symbol to show they have the obscene twisted morality of the antisemetic nations. There a lot of Jews, like with many of the deform-converted goyim and crazy anti-Israel "one true" Chassidic Jewish cults, and of course mostly the secular liberals, that are asking for the worst holocaust in history.

Don't start crying and getting mad at me for saying it. They're saying it a million times a day. I'm just making a point as to what they're actually asking for. You can really stand there and call it a political disagreement now? A holocaust by mudrats in this day and age is literally the worst thing imaginable. You have to tell that to people, and then you can curse them to their face if they still want to be literally the sickest traitors in history.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 02:38:47 PM »
http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/6928/firing-nations-end-times-rematch-descendants-jacob-esau/#DRzjAhYHdesZRPmT.97
Firing up the Nations – The End of Times Rematch Between the Descendants of Jacob and Esau
By Tuly Weisz November 15, 2013 , 11:37 am
A great confrontation between the Biblical brothers provides both the outline for future anti Semitism as well as the true final solution for the Jewish problem.

This week marks the 75th anniversary of the Night of Broken Glass. Kristallnacht was the beginning of the end for European Jewry and the start of the Holocaust. On November 9th and 10th, 1938, massive riots broke out in Nazi Germany and thousands of synagogues, Jewish homes and businesses were ransacked and destroyed. Many European saw Kristallnacht as a wake up call and escaped from Europe, but unfortunately, the vast majority did not. In the ensuing years of World War Two, more than one third of all Jews in Europe were killed, six million in total. The lesson of Kristallnacht, however, goes back much further than seventy five years to the confrontation between Jacob and Esau in this week’s Torah portion. Jewish tradition teaches that this story contains not only the outline for future conflicts between the descendants of Jacob and the descendants of Esau, but also the solution for the age old problem of anti-Semitism.

Twenty years had gone by since Jacob fled for his life from his twin brother Esau who had threatened to kill Jacob for stealing the blessing from their father Isaac. The passage of time has been good to Jacob. His family had grown, he already had eleven sons and amassed a great fortune. Jacob is finally ready to return to Israel and resume his place as the spiritual heir to Abraham and Isaac in accordance with God’s promise, “Your offspring shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall spread out powerfully westward, eastward, northward and southward, and all the families of the earth shall bless themselves by you and by your offspring. Behold, I am with you, I will guard you wherever you go and I will return you to this land” (Genesis 28:14-15).

There is no evidence of any contact between Jacob and Esau, yet Genesis 32 reports that Jacob is terrified about their approaching encounter:

“Jacob became very frightened, and it distressed him. So he divided the people with him, and the flocks, cattle, and camels into two camps. For he said, “If Esau comes to the one camp and strikes it down, then the remaining camp shall survive (PLEYTA).”

While Jacob’s strategy seems nothing more than a clever plan to protect his family, a careful exploration of the Biblical Hebrew used in this passage uncovers a powerful message. The Hebrew word which Jacob uses to mean “survive” or “escape” is “PLEYTA” which appears much later in the Torah as well.

The Book of Kings records Jezebel inciting her husband, King Ahab, to persecute and kill the prophets of God. At great personal risk, the head of their royal household, Obadiah, defied his patrons and saved the lives of many prophets by interestingly enough, following the same strategy of Jacob: “And it was when Jezebel had decimated the prophets of God, Obadiah took a hundred prophets and hid them, fifty men to a cave and sustained them with food and water” (I Kings 18:4).

Jewish literature fills in the gaps and provides additional background information on the hero of this story, Obadiah. According to the Talmud, Obadiah was a descendant of Esau, a convert to Judaism. In reward for his courageous acts in saving the lives of one hundred prophets, Obadiah is granted the gift of prophecy himself and becomes God’s messenger to prophesize about the downfall of his own ancestor, Esau.

With this background in mind, we have a more complete and deeper understanding of the words of Obadiah, the shortest book in the Torah, summarized briefly here:

The vision of Obadiah, thus said the Lord, God, concerning Edom… Behold on that day, I will eradicate wise men from Edom and understanding from the Mountain of Esau…For the oppression of your brother Jacob, disgrace will envelop you and you will be cut off forever…For the day of God upon all the nations is close. As you have done so shall be done to you…On Mount Zion there will be refuge (PLEYTA), and it will be holy; and the house of Jacob will inherit those who had dispossessed them. The house of Jacob will be fire, the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for straw…Saviors will ascend to Mount Zion to judge the Mountain of Esau, and the kingdom will be the Lord’s.

In action and in word, Obadiah is the embodiment of Jacob, as he foretells the end of times rematch with Esau. Obadiah’s selection and elevation was on account of his following in Jacob’s footsteps by dividing the prophets and saving their lives. Linguistically too, Obadiah goes out of his way to use the very same Hebrew word PLEYTA that Jacob originally used to describe his confrontation with Esau. When the same Hebrew word is used to describe unrelated events, clearly the Bible is teaching that there is a deep connection between the two. Obadiah is invoking the great confrontation between Jacob and Esau to describe the final encounter between the two nations and teaching us the ultimate secret to survival for Jacob’s descendants, the Jewish people.

In the years leading up to Kristallnacht and following Hitler’s ascension to power in Germany, the leading rabbi of the generation, Israel Meir Kagan was asked in 1933 about the fate of the Jewish people. The wise and saintly rabbi known as the “Chofetz Chaim,” whose contribution to Judaism is so great that even today his books are studied daily, was asked what would become of the Jewish people. After all, Hitler had already outlined “His Struggle” in Mein Kampf and made clear his final solution to annihilate the Jewish people. As recorded in his Torah commentary, Rabbi Kagan answered, “Hitler shall fail! No one has ever succeeded in destroying our nation in the lands of our dispersion. The verse says so explicitly, “If Esau comes to one camp and smites it, then the remaining camp shall escape (PLEYTA).”

His students pushed further. “But if Hitler does succeed in destroying one of the camps, a portion of the Jewish people, who will be the remaining camp that will escape?”

The prophetic words of Rabbi Kagan sent chills down the spines of his students: “This too is stated explicitly in Scripture, “On Mount Zion there will be refuge (PLEYTA), and it will be holy.” Rabbi Kagan connected the words of Obadiah to the words of Jacob and in 1933 promised that the survival of the Jewish people would be through the Land of Israel. Kristallnacht in 1938 proved how prophetic his words actually were and many Jews desperately tried to escape Europe to find refuge in Israel. A student of the Chofetz Chaim, Rabbi Shlomo Kahanaman took his teacher’s words to heart and moved to Palestine in 1940 to be the “remaining camp” that would escape the enemy. Rabbi Kahanaman started the Ponevetch Yeshiva in the town of Bnei Brak which today has over one thousand students and is one of the largest Torah academies in the world. In his new building in the Promised Land he etched the Biblical words and the promise of his master on the front wall: “On Mount Zion there will be a refuge, and it will be holy.”

Long ago, Jacob taught the true final solution for the Jewish problem. In his great confrontation with Esau, Jacob established for the Jewish people that we must never forget that Zion is our only refuge from persecution and anti-Semitism. The painful lesson of Kristallnacht and the loss of one third of the Jewish people in the Holocaust proved that so long as there are Jews in the Land of Israel, our future is secure.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/6928/firing-nations-end-times-rematch-descendants-jacob-esau/#g7kPbxbq3TH8L1jl.99

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 02:41:30 PM »
In case the point in the previous post wasn't clear enough, if you are already relying on the words of the prophets rely on the prophet who says:
"On Mount Zion there will be refuge (PLEYTA), and it will be holy.”

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 01:00:12 AM »

Tag,

I am not arguing in support of LKZ's general statement, just pointing out that there is a prophecy. Your response seems unrelated to anything I wrote because of two points.

1) Micah is a Prophet, his words are prophecy.

2) Talmud Mesechet Sanhedrin is not Midrash, it is Mishna and Gemora (form the basis of the Oral Law).

3) It is not possible that this 'already happened' because as you are wont to mention, the Son of David has not come. And you should be wise enough to know that when a word appears in square brackets [like this] that means that the translator added the word (it is not in the original text). So in this case the word [ROME] does not exist in the original text. And as you know the term Essau and Edom are both referring to Rome and it's descendants.

All opinions I have seen indicate that this prophecy of Micah refers to the coming of the future Moshiach.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 10:34:44 PM »
It says people's eyes will melt in their head and their feet from under them, and if anyone finds a bone from those years, they will bury it immediately. That's not referring to Rome. That's referring to Iran. We have to do something now, because like it or not, this is written Torah, and you can't pull your "I don't like kaballah" lines on it.

It's the nuclear holocaust, the zombie with weapons holocaust, the 3rd world invasion holocaust, and probably the fascist state apocalypse, and the Orwellian apocalypse combined if Esav really joins in the whole time.

We can't afford that. Not one Jewish life is worth brining Moshiah like that, and certainly not most of them, which is what it will cost. That's the urgency. It will be the worst thing to happen in human history, and it can be solved by kicking out a few Arabs, which will be the worst day for the antisemites for a day.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 10:36:33 PM »
I heard it from Rabbi Mizrachi. He said that there's a prophesy that because Sarah was hard with Hagar, mudrats will be hard with us, and then there was something where someone was begging Hashem not to let Ishmael go through with what he wanted, which I forget but it's a prophesy that he will control Israel for nine months.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2014, 10:41:11 PM »
I heard it from Rabbi Mizrachi. He said that there's a prophesy that because Sarah was hard with Hagar, mudrats will be hard with us, and then there was something where someone was begging Hashem not to let Ishmael go through with what he wanted, which I forget but it's a prophesy that he will control Israel for nine months.

Harsh. Nope. And its Zohar it says for 1300 years. It was over in 1948 already. Do the calculation

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 02:59:39 PM »
Harsh. Nope. And its Zohar it says for 1300 years. It was over in 1948 already. Do the calculation

Muslim control for 1300 years? What's the source for that?