Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 774 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 19, 2014, 05:08:01 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:40:12 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Apartment dwellers are supposed to keep to the rules of the apartment... If a person owns his or her own property then you are supposed to have true freedom. I know when I lived in a apartment I was not allowed to have certain things in my window (seen from the street)..

I don't know about this case. I suppose I should read the article.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Upon reading the article I am inclined to side with the man who put the flag up. It seems that 'selective enforcement' is being used to silence an American patriot. If others are permitted to have flags in their apartments (which are not American) then this man should be permitted to have the American flag (which really should be flown high above any other flag)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
If those sand cockroaches are so offended by the American flag, they need to get the hell out of here and go back to the 7th century dumps they came from. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
If those sand cockroaches are so offended by the American flag, they need to get the hell out of here and go back to the 7th century dumps they came from.
Amen!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
The Muslims are on borrowed time in this country.. Trust me.. These sand rats act all high  and mighty , but in this country they are just a bunch of pathetic, loud-mouth, smelly, free-loading idiots who have no muscle to back up their demands..  Soon as they p1ss off enough people their mosques are going to be burning and they are going to retreat themselves into a corner.   Muslims have never been able to exert the dominance and enforce Sharia like Laws in the USA like they have in Europe or even in Israel.    Dearborn, MI may be the exception, but the entire area is Islamic, so like the black ghetto thugs in Detroit, let them have their crappy little hood to themselves.  THey are not moving into my neighborhood and making any demands without a bloody fight.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Putting up a Flag of the United States is threat to qurananimals.I must have been imagining this is the U.S.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Look at some of the responses of "Moderate" Mooslims. Then go to their pages and see the propaganda they stand for. One of them writes he is a Muslim and an America, yada yada yada, but then on his profile he has a pic promoting Iranian Nuclear weapons option, AND for America not to have nukes. And + all the anti-Israel, anti-America sh^t he has. This is a "moderate" Muslims in Houstan.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's like they get offended when people have American flags on Cinco De Mayo, which is a made up holiday that Mexicans in Mexico don't even celebrate.