Author Topic: Jewish Judge orders release of Arab who crushed a Jewish boy's skull with a bat  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish lives and blood are worthless in the land of Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182200#.U6xLdZuPKUk

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Too bad
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And most Israeli Jews are indifferent, and most American Jews (ysv to them) agree with this!  >:(

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Very similar to the Soldier Lee Rigby in Great Britain who was murdered by muslims in the street, stabbed and head hacked off...I think people had better be prepared.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
And most Israeli Jews are indifferent, and most American Jews (ysv to them) agree with this!  >:(

Another one of these comments. I really and repetitively get the feeling you use your involvement here to try to find justifications for Jew hatred.

Most Jews don't know about this, 1, 2. Of those that do know, it would be a tiny minority that agree, and you or I wouldn't have a way to know anyways, 3. You got to the point now where you're comfortable cursing giant groups of Jews? Surely you know what Torah teaches are the consequence of such an action.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Another one of these comments. I really and repetitively get the feeling you use your involvement here to try to find justifications for Jew hatred.

Most Jews don't know about this, 1, 2. Of those that do know, it would be a tiny minority that agree, and you or I wouldn't have a way to know anyways, 3. You got to the point now where you're comfortable cursing giant groups of Jews? Surely you know what Torah teaches are the consequence of such an action.
he only said that most Jews in Israel are indifferent and he is right, though where are the protests. I agree that most Jews in US would agree with this release.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Unbunch your panties. Did you see the title of the thread, which pointed out that the judge is Jewish?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Unbunch your panties. Did you see the title of the thread, which pointed out that the judge is Jewish?

Since that obviously is not a question, I will assume you made a statement saying that it was justified for you to curse "the majority of American Jews" with our worst curse because the kapo who happened to release the murderer is a Jew.

I stand by my original statement.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
more fairness by fair traitors
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
This beotch of a judge is a woman, and no doubt a leftist named Rivka Feldman-Friedman.  May G-d curse this whore.   

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish blood is very cheap.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This beotch of a judge is a woman, and no doubt a leftist named Rivka Feldman-Friedman.  May G-d curse this whore.
Most women in the modern era are leftists. That doesn't mean that this whore is not uniquely evil.