Author Topic: Jewish suspects confess to killing the Arab teen?  (Read 776 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Jewish suspects confess to killing the Arab teen?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 07:34:18 PM »
Only 8 terrorists dead so far in the so-called offensive against Hamas?  There is a Gaza Strip full of sand cushis.  Perhaps the Jewish suspects that confessed to killing the Arabian homo should start training the IDF.
If you buy that they did it.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 08:02:13 PM »
Regardless if they did or didn't do it, it is easy to confess to something even something one didn't do when one is being tazered repeatedly. I hope Chaim makes a video about the Police State including the fact that they could not speak to a lawyer when detained.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 08:15:03 PM »
Regardless if they did or didn't do it, it is easy to confess to something even something one didn't do when one is being tazered repeatedly. I hope Chaim makes a video about the Police State including the fact that they could not speak to a lawyer when detained.
:clap:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 01:13:07 AM »
Several of them still not allowed to speak to lawyers.   And being sent for "psychological evaluation."  LOL, I wonder what drugs they will pump them full of before allowing them to appear in public and before a lawyer and jury?  Going to make them vegetables first?