Poll

Which forum would you most be willing to join me on Tuesday Night?

http://www.ustaxpayers.org/jive3/category.jspa?categoryID=10
1 (10%)
http://www.theamericanview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6
3 (30%)
http://forum.protestwarrior.com/
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Please join me on another site's forum  (Read 9050 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Please join me on another site's forum
« on: September 02, 2006, 09:12:04 PM »
   As per Chaim's request I have am in search for sites that we can all post on at the same time to get new supporters of JTF. My previous theme was something that shared the name JTF. This time I would like to target the constitution party since they share a lot of common values with us. Please vote on one of these two options or feel free to suggest your own forum ideas. I have Monday September 11th in mind since we will be in a patriotic frame of mind and people will be able two hear one weeks broadcasts on Tuesday and then the following on Wednesday. Please join me.

Option 1:

Option 2:
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Please join me on another site's forum
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 09:18:52 AM »
   As per Chaim's request I have am in search for sites that we can all post on at the same time to get new supporters of JTF. My previous theme was something that shared the name JTF. This time I would like to target the constitution party since they share a lot of common values with us. Please vote on one of these two options or feel free to suggest your own forum ideas. I have Monday September 11th in mind since we will be in a patriotic frame of mind and people will be able two hear one weeks broadcasts on Tuesday and then the following on Wednesday. Please join me.

Option 1:

Option 2:

I checked out the above forums and option 1 seems as if it has sort of died off option 2 would be it better. 2 seems to share many of our issues. Lets get a consensus and do it. In turn we may generate some interest in JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 11:28:46 AM »
It's great to see takebackourtemple following up on the posting of JTF on other web sites.

But the site he has chosen is very anti-Semitic and anti-Israel.  Look at their viciously anti-Semitic threads about Israel being founded by "terrorists," about how Christians should NOT bless Israel, and about how Israel assassinates the "poor" Muslim Nazi terrorists instead of putting them on trial.

I think you should try to find forums that are either Jewish or "conservative" - even if they're phony "conservatives," some of their posters and readers may be good potential JTF supporters.

However, sites for Jew-haters who bash Israel are a waste of time and even counterproductive.

In any case, takebackourtemple certainly deserves credit for working on this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 11:35:39 AM »
Try this site i'm on it 80% pro Israel  http://forum.protestwarrior.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 06:55:29 PM »
   As per Jimmy's response, I apologize for being misinformed. I read their platform and wasn't able to find anything about Israel except it being a sovern nation. They do have good domestic issues and it does look to me like some of them would support Israel since they at least claim to be proud Christians. (I have yet to listen to the ask JTF broadcast for this week so if Chaim hasn't provided a specific example which I'm sure he might, please post it here.)
   This might not be a good first forum for us to go on, but a forum being %100 friendly to JTF is hard to find and we will need to concentrate on focusing our efforts at both friend and foe. I feel in this case, we will have a mixture of the two. I am still open to suggestions and have modified the poll choices.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 08:11:39 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 11:58:21 PM »
I think mord's suggestion is a good one.

protestwarrior is a big forum, it's generally pro-Israel, and there have been JTF posts there in the past.  It's not perfect - none of the forums are perfect.  For example, protestwarrior are Bush-lovers who support the Iraq war.  But they do want action against Islamic terrorism, and they want action against Iran's nuclear bomb program. 

If you're going to start posting, you might as well do it where the potential is the greatest.  Big forums are the best, especially if they have a pool of conservative-thinking people who might be open to JTF's ideas.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 03:25:26 AM »
forum.protestwarrior.com wasn't coming up for me... maybe it's just down right now.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 10:16:36 AM »
If anyone wants my username on pw pm me

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 10:48:31 AM »

protestwarrior is a big forum, it's generally pro-Israel, and there have been JTF posts there in the past.  It's not perfect - none of the forums are perfect.  For example, protestwarrior are Bush-lovers who support the Iraq war.  But they do want action against Islamic terrorism, and they want action against Iran's nuclear bomb program. 

If you're going to start posting, you might as well do it where the potential is the greatest.  Big forums are the best, especially if they have a pool of conservative-thinking people who might be open to JTF's ideas.

cjd here I am registered and ready to go on on protestwarrior. The registration process was a breeze. The site looks very active and we may generate plenty of intrest in JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »

cjd here I am registered and ready to go on on protestwarrior. The registration process was a breeze. The site looks very active and we may generate plenty of intrest in JTF.
If you think it's active today it'snot usually it has 50 -75 users

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 07:51:44 PM »
Big forums are the best, especially if they have a pool of conservative-thinking people who might be open to JTF's ideas.

I would not put all my eggs in one basket though. Big forums offer the potential for more viewers to see the posts, but at the same time have the needle in a haystack effect. Generally if someone writes something long, I am not going to read it unless it interests me. Also, if there are too many posts I'm not likely to read everyone. Whatever we do,

WE NEED TO MAKE OUR POSTS AS VISIBLE AS POSSIBLE.

With that said, what is the consensus on a god subject to use? Do we want to focus on any one issue or do we just want to expose people to JTF? If we were to post on a forum like railroad.net we would most likely want it to be about kicking all the garbage out of New York's subway system. Does anyone here already have a good reputation on protestwarrior? If so, they might be the best to start the post.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 10:22:09 PM »
I tried to register to protestwarrior and they would nit accept my email address because it is a free one.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 11:20:46 PM »
Looks like the american view requires time for admin to approve before posting. I'm planning to post JTF there. Does anyone here want me to wait a few extra days before posting or should I do it as soon as I can?

adam613

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »
Hello! I'm reading the posts and I will try to register and be involved. Tuesday Night is OK with me. Is there going to be a time period in the evening an hour or 2 hour period we all try to go on or we each go on when we have a chance. It is too bad you have to be approved before you can post. Some boards also they have to approve your message although some they don't have to approve your message. What is the feelings on Yahoo groups as they have small number of members. I have received invitation to a number of right wing group that I go on from time to time.

adam613

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 01:15:41 AM »
Protest Warrier was shut down. I tried to go on it and it said it will be shutdown unitl further notice. Anybody know why this happened? Thanks.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 09:13:24 PM »
Take Back Our Temple:

I would like to suggest some right-leaning blogs instead:

The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler
http://nicedoggie.net/2006

This blog is run by former military veterans.  But keep in mind that they support the war in Iraq.  They only feel that we will lose if we keep trying to fight a sensitive, pc war.  Otherwise, they are VERY VERY pro-Israel, and anti-Islam.  Most of all, they are very right wing. 

Atlas Shrugs
http://atlasshrugs.typepad.com
Pamela, who runs this blog, focuses on events in the Middle East.  She is a very outspoken, pro-Israel, right leaning Jewish woman.

Little Green Footballs
http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com

This blog is run by Charles Johnson, who exposed the Bush National Guard memos as forgeries.  His focus is on the Middle East, and he is very pro Israel as well.  Also, he gets LOTS of comments on his posts.  So I think this blog will be a good one for you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2006, 01:29:28 PM »
Protest Warrier was shut down. I tried to go on it and it said it will be shutdown unitl further notice. Anybody know why this happened? Thanks.
It will be up in about a week

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Easy way to publicize JTF
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 01:41:51 PM »
Is anyone familiar with the website www.stumbleupon.com?

From the little I know of it, it seems to be a great way to refer people who are interested in conservative politics to JTF for free, and for as little as 5 cents per visitor (!) you can have stumbleupon.com send up to 2,000 people to any website you want (once its been approved).  And you can also target people from whatever country you want.

Just as a test I just bought JTF up to 100 visitors who are interested in conservative politics from America, and I'm waiting for approval (please G-d).  If it works that's only 5 bucks to get very targeted visitors. I think others should get involved and see if this is what it's cracked up to be.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 10:22:58 PM »
   I heard that there was an article about JTF from someone in the Queens Edition of the Daily News today but the person who had it couldn't send it to me. Would anyone know about it?

Also, here is a site where someone posted that they want Chaim Ben Pesach as PM of Israel. I submitted a response which is waiting approval that I agree. Perhaps other people can also do so.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=683390&contrassID=1&subContrassID=5

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 11:57:40 PM »
Lisa, those are all great suggestions, but registration for LGF is closed and has been closed for quite some time now.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 12:17:21 AM »
Also, here is a site where someone posted that they want Chaim Ben Pesach as PM of Israel.

Wouldn't that be something? :)
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »
Yirmiyahu, I would keep checking back with Little Green Footballs.  Eventually you should be able to register.  But in the meantime, you can register to comment at the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, which shouldn't be closed, and neither should Atlas Shrugs.  Emperor Misha who runs the Rottweiler blog is Danish born, and has served in the U.S. military.  He is for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and is VERY pro Israel.  He is also not shy of criticizing President Bush and Condoleeza Rice when necessary.  However, I wouldn't make comments about the U.S. military being all useless and affirmative action types. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 11:07:29 PM »
Oh and one more thing.  There is also a Yahoo group for Little Green Footballs readers.  So if you go to http://groups.yahoo.com and type in Little Green Footablls, there should be a link to sign up.  I think that would also be a good place to start if you're still having trouble registering on the actual blog. 

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2006, 09:56:22 AM »
I read Jimmy's post on how the site is anti Israel etc. It is sites like that we should massively post on. I am not afraid to debate these morons, as a matter of fact 'it makes my day'. Posting on 'friendly' sites is as though we are just reafirming our beliefs. The real issue here, I think, is to confront the enemy on their own turf and slug it out with them. Once they see that we are not afraid to 'get down in the mud' with them, maybe they will see that we are not a bunch of wimps that will back away and cry in a corner. The point is, that when the enemy sees, that we will not take any of their poop, they will get the idea that we are a force to be reckoned with. I understand that reading such stuff on these hate sites will offend some of the more Religious members on our site, then it is up to us, who are not so politically polite to tell these idiots where it is at, where we stand and we are here to stay so deal with it.