Author Topic: Hamas Demo in NYC: Genocidal Chants Against the Jews  (Read 426 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Hamas Demo in NYC: Genocidal Chants Against the Jews
« on: July 10, 2014, 02:15:57 PM »
http://pamelageller.com/2014/07/photos-video-hamas-demo-nyc-genocidal-chants-jews.html/

Jihad in America. Yesterday I attended a pro-Israel rally in front of Israeli Consulate. Young Jewish students  spontaneously called for a demo in support of Israel, in response to an ugly Hamas hatefest organized by some of the jihadists’ most notorious mouthpieces (ie Lamis Deek, terror lawyer – below on the jihad stage).

I don’t quite know exactly how many attended the Hamas demo – a thousand or more, but I can tell you this: America has no idea how ugly and vicious the enemy within is. If they did they wouldn’t sleep nights. There is a fifth column that supports this genocide in the cause of Allah. That’s a fact.

In between screams of “allahu akbar,” frenzied Muslims chanted the genocidal threat “Khybar, Khybar, ya yahud, jaish Muhammad sa yaoud,” warning the Jews that the armies of Muhammad are coming to exterminate them the way Muhammad exterminated the Jews of Khybar.

One middle-aged Muslima in a hijab strode by the Jewish crowd along with a girl under ten, and started chanting, “Hey hey, ho ho, Israel has got to go.”

A couple of pro-Hamas supporters tried to get into the pro-Israel group but were forcefully removed by the NYPD.

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''