Author Topic: English orthodox rabbi fasts for Ramadan!  (Read 7016 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
English orthodox rabbi fasts for Ramadan!
« on: July 10, 2014, 06:32:45 AM »
When an English Jew goes good he's the salt of the earth eg Chaim's left hand-man Yosef ben Meir z"l.

When an English Jew goes bad he's  the scum of the earth eg this reprobate Orthodox Rabbi Natan Levy, fasting with Muslims for Ramadan! Next thing is he'll be eating Christmas turkey with the Notzrim!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-rabbi-whos-fasting-on-ramadan/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: English orthodox rabbi fasts for Ramadan!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 07:18:21 AM »
what a phony disease.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 07:40:53 AM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 10:11:10 AM »
This kind of nonsence happens all the time specially in West-Europe. Jewish and Christian represantives visiting mosques and even drink and eat halal food with them.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 10:51:04 AM »
This is disgusting. This Rabbi should know that the only holidays are in The Torah.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 01:01:16 PM »
He figured it out! Now muslamic devil worshipers are going to love us! :o
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 02:29:01 PM »
Rabbi Mizrachi says that mudrats are punished for practicing their religion of death, because even fasts and prayers make them and potentially others that their insanity is a way to G-d, so the question is; if they get punished for practicing their fake religion, what is the punishment of a Jew for doing so willingly?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 04:18:28 PM »
LKZ- I think that besides that added fact of 1) embracing another religion even if not fully but giving any validity is a problem, 2) Sucking up to others especially on top of that to a religion and 3) Hazal say that someone who fasts too much is a Rasha.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 04:23:47 PM »
How can Ramaden even be considered a fast when after their 12 or so hours of not eating or drinking they spend the rest of the night gorging and binging on food??   I am told many Muslims actually get ill on Ramaden not from fasting, but from eating too much.  This is fasting?

Ramaden isn't even fasting, it's skipping breakfast. 

I remember being in Africa a while back on Yom Kippur and I would not eat or drink.  A Christian friend I had also joined me by not eating or drinking for 25 hours.    However, the Muslim guys who knew me were utterly shocked.  They told me they could never go to sleep on an empty stomach and couldn't understand how I could do it or why.   I told them, if you guys do so much fasting, how is it so hard for you to go to sleep with an empty stomach?    A few of them conceded that their fast was not a real fast and almost felt the whole concept of a "Ramaden Fast" was a bit foolish.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 02:26:48 AM »
It is possible according to halacha to be both a Monotheist and an idol worshiper at the same time.
Although there is an argument about this among rabbis, I believe Muslims are idol worshipers.
Ideally we should be eating in such a way to show we have total lack of respect and lack of fear of their belief system.
My source for this is from the following:
http://www.vilnagaon.org/book/messiah.htm
What is the reason for the mitzva of Slaughtering the Pessach Sacrifice?

According to the viewpoint of Sefer Hachinuch [mitzva 5] “the root of this mitzva is in order that the Jews remember forever, the great miracles that the Holy One Blessed be He, did for them during the exodus from Egypt”.

Even though it seems obvious to me, there are those that find it difficult to understand how the slaughtering of the Pessach sacrifice helps us to remember the great miracles that Hashem did for the Jews during the exodus from Egypt. Therefore, I will quote from the midrash [Shmot Rabba 16:3] to clarify the connection, between the two concepts.

Another explanation,” Draw out [your hand] and take for yourselves lambs”, this pertains to what is written [ Psalms/Tehillim chapter 97 ] “let all the idol worshippers be embarrassed”. At the time that the Holy One Blessed be He, said to Moshe to slaughter the pessach, Moshe responded, Master of the Universe, this thing how can I do this ? Is it not known to you that the lambs are the gods of Egypt. For it was said [Exodus/Shmot chapter 8 ] “could we sacrifice the abomination of Egypt, before their eyes and they would not stone us?”
The Holy One Blessed be He, said to him, by your life! [the nation of] Israel does not go out from here until they sacrifice the gods of Egypt before their eyes that I make it known to them that their gods are of no significance.

And thus do we find, that he did. That in that very night he smote the first-born of the Egyptians and in that night Israel slaughtered their pessach lambs and ate. And the Egyptians were seeing their first-borns slain and their gods slaughtered and they were not able to do anything. For it was said [ Numbers/Bamidbar 33 ] “And Egypt was burying them which Hashem had smitten among them, every first-born and against their gods, Hashem executed judgments”. Namely, “let all the idol worshippers be embarrassed”.

So too, for the subject of eating the pessach sacrifice, it is written in Rashi on the phrase “in order that you remember the day of your going out from Egypt all the days of your life”, [ Deuteronomy/Dvarim 16:3 ] , “by means of eating the pessach and the matza”.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 02:52:42 AM »
This is one fake rabbi.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 02:53:07 AM »
It is possible according to halacha to be both a Monotheist and an idol worshiper at the same time.
Although there is an argument about this among rabbis, I believe Muslims are idol worshipers.
Ideally we should be eating in such a way to show we have total lack of respect and lack of fear of their belief system.
My source for this is from the following:
http://www.vilnagaon.org/book/messiah.htm

I also believe they are idol worshipers with how much they twist the character of Hashem. How can one say that's the same G-d? 

There also was a book I read onetime basically outlined how half of the Qur'an was written in the name of "Al-rachman" well later it changed in "Allah" there were two groups at that time who worshiped deities under these names. Islam was originally a polytheist religion that was redacted into a monotheist religion. The RamBam most likely did not realize this because he did not have access to the pagan sources of Islam that we have today.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 03:13:18 AM »
Whoopie doo...

Who cares about this? Don't people have better things to worry about?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 04:15:16 AM »
lol goodbye posts. Interfaith discussion has been proven bad now twice over, at least.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 06:20:50 AM »
I also believe they are idol worshipers with how much they twist the character of Hashem. How can one say that's the same G-d? 

There also was a book I read onetime basically outlined how half of the Qur'an was written in the name of "Al-rachman" well later it changed in "Allah" there were two groups at that time who worshiped deities under these names. Islam was originally a polytheist religion that was redacted into a monotheist religion. The RamBam most likely did not realize this because he did not have access to the pagan sources of Islam that we have today.

The black pagan Ka'bah is one of the largest pagan idols in existence.  Anybody who thinks Muslims are not idol worshippers or idolatorous really has their head up their behinds and knows little about Islam and its large variety of pagan practices.   Muslims may have incorporated and adopted some Torah principles, but only to intermix them with their own heinous pagan mythology and ideologies.  The pagan moon god al-iLah (Allah) is an ancient Arabian god who Mohammad help promote and was widely honored and venerated among various Arab tribes. 

According to Arabian mythology and in some ways backed up by verses of Qur'an, that their pagan moon god of war actually dwells within the confines of the Ka'bah and the Ka'bah is a representation of their god in the physical form.  The Ka'bah predates Islam as a pagan artifact of worship, although post-dates the life of Avraham, whom Mohammad falsely claimed built the Ka'bah.

This pagan idol is so revered that all Muslims around the world face the very direction of this mega-idol during their prayers.  People seem to overlook the importance of this pagan relic, which they falsely claimed Avraham built.  Also, the people do not realize the demands of a "True" Muslim to perform the Hajj where they will travel from the ends of the Earth to worship this black stone that houses the spirit or presence of their moon god.

Here is a picture of one of the largest idols in the world and is attributed to the Muslim faith:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 06:59:40 AM »
The Kabah house the blackstone, which is most likely a meteorite. The blackstone had split into a couple of pieces during one of the muslim on muslim figthing over it so maybe it should now be call the black stones.
The black pagan Ka'bah is one of the largest pagan idols in existence.  Anybody who thinks Muslims are not idol worshippers or idolatorous really has their head up their behinds and knows little about Islam and its large variety of pagan practices.   Muslims may have incorporated and adopted some Torah principles, but only to intermix them with their own heinous pagan mythology and ideologies.  The pagan moon god al-iLah (Allah) is an ancient Arabian god who Mohammad help promote and was widely honored and venerated among various Arab tribes. 

According to Arabian mythology and in some ways backed up by verses of Qur'an, that their pagan moon god of war actually dwells within the confines of the Ka'bah and the Ka'bah is a representation of their god in the physical form.  The Ka'bah predates Islam as a pagan artifact of worship, although post-dates the life of Avraham, whom Mohammad falsely claimed built the Ka'bah.

This pagan idol is so revered that all Muslims around the world face the very direction of this mega-idol during their prayers.  People seem to overlook the importance of this pagan relic, which they falsely claimed Avraham built.  Also, the people do not realize the demands of a "True" Muslim to perform the Hajj where they will travel from the ends of the Earth to worship this black stone that houses the spirit or presence of their moon god.

Here is a picture of one of the largest idols in the world and is attributed to the Muslim faith:

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 11:00:12 AM »

Absolutely. It says "AVODAH ZARA", people wrongly translate it to "idol worship". The term means "Foreign worship". Islam certainly is FOREIGN to the worship prescribed by the Torah thus it is AVODAH ZARA even if absolutely no idols are involved. Even worshipping or following an idea not prescribed by the Torah is Avodah Zara (such as worshipping an angel such as Michael or Gabriel).

What Islam does is twist the values and commandments of G-D, and it isn't prescribed by the Torah. + Muslims twist the Torah and make fun (like Ishmael- Metzahek) of the Torah and claim that anything they don't like was "made up by the Jews", etc. A condition to be a Bnai Noah is to accept the 7 laws (which they don't even follow to begin with as many of them murder and steal and aren't brought to justice which are all crimes) as given from G-D on Mt. Sinai.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 11:48:19 AM »
Why is this any worse than American Jews with Xmas trees?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 01:34:00 PM »
Why is this any worse than American Jews with Xmas trees?

christmas trees don't murder jews.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 01:59:27 PM »
This guy is about as much a rabbi as I am a Shiite imam.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 02:22:27 PM »
Why is this any worse than Peres going to 'pray' with the 'Pope' at the 'Vatican'?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 02:25:08 PM »
I don't think this is something to worry about...

The rabbi does not speak for the Jewish people. He is entitled to do as he pleases.

I attended a Rosh Hashana service one year at the local college and sat at the meal with a muslim couple. I was not very happy sitting at that table... But they were muslims, and they attended a Rosh Hashana service... Does that make them not muslim? Not any more than a rabbi attending a ramadan event is not Jewish...

This is absolutely nothing to be concerned about, unless you want to be concerned about nothing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 02:25:52 PM »

christmas trees don't murder jews.

One almost murdered me...

And beside that, a Jew who has one is engaging in avodah zara, according to the Torah.

So it is a valid question why is a rabbi who attends a ramadan event worse than any Jew who has a xmas tree?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2014, 02:44:08 PM »
I'll say it again--this guy is not a real rabbi. He is a joke.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2014, 02:53:11 PM »
As far as I am concerned he is an imam.