Author Topic: Message for Chaim  (Read 7184 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Message for Chaim
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2014, 08:27:33 AM »
Still waiting for a response  Chaim.
A response will come for sure in this kind of cases.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 10:45:54 AM »
?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 10:57:12 AM »
That lone star guy has a link to orly teitz       https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDyds1Eiz_6eL4HS1PDkApw
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2014, 11:19:55 AM »
?

Be patient and give him a chance to see the thread and then reply.  Btw why haven't you responded to cjd's point?  What exactly is manning's relationship to this guy, if any?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2014, 11:49:29 AM »
Did you read ChicagoJews message to Chaim? This guy is a good friend of Pastor Manning, who has interviewed Chaim a number of times. Originally I thought Pastor Manning was 'sketchy' but eventually I grew to like his message, and even listened to Chaims latest interview on the pastors show.

The question is, does Pastor Manning know of this antisemites youtube videos? If he doesn't, he should be informed of it. If he does know about it, does he refute what this guy is saying (should he rebuke the antisemite).
Yeah I looked him up. He is a piece of work. Pastor Manning has some explaining to do.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2014, 11:51:10 AM »
Be patient and give him a chance to see the thread and then reply.  Btw why haven't you responded to cjd's point?  What exactly is manning's relationship to this guy, if any?
He has interviewed him several times according to a quick Google search.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2014, 02:04:25 PM »
I think I'm going to call Pastor Manning's radio show today.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 03:07:48 PM »
I'm trying to call in now. No luck. Where are you Chaim?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 04:30:12 PM »
In fairness to Pastor Manning,  it appears that Lonestar1776 didn't start uploading anti-Semitic videos until earlier this year.    If that's the case,  Pastor Manning might not be truly aware of the poison that Lonestar1776 is downloading.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 04:33:31 PM »
That lone star guy has a link to orly teitz       https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDyds1Eiz_6eL4HS1PDkApw

That's likely because both of them correctly believe Barack Hussein Obama isn't eligible to be President of the United States.   My guess is Orly Teitz has no idea how anti-Semitic Lonestar1776 has become on his ZooTube Channel.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 04:42:20 PM »
Thanks eb22. I'm going to give the pastor the benefit of the doubt for now.  I sure hope Chaim is aware.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 05:10:57 PM »
My pleasure,  Chicagojew.   Thanks for starting this thread,  bringing the situation to the attention of the JTF members.

I'm confident that Chaim is aware of this thread and will address it will time allows.   With so much going on in Israel and with the tremendous situation of the JTF Hebrew Facebook page growing substantially,   Chaim has a substantial amount of work 6 days a week.   

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2014, 08:58:09 AM »
bump

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2014, 09:29:35 AM »
Why don't you ask him directly? He'll respond by the end of the week.

http://jtf.org/questions
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2014, 10:46:48 AM »
bump
What bump? What are we expecting to accomplish by getting Chaim to answer this third party question? Pastor Manning has videos where he interviews all sorts of people... I am sure he does not agree with everyone of them he interacts with... Pastor Manning has always been supportive of Israel and has had nothing but praise for Rav. Kahane... Show me some material where Pastor Manning is anti- Jewish and there would be more merit to this question.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2014, 11:40:00 AM »
I already asked him a different question, totally unrelated. If I delete  it, can I still ask him a different question?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2014, 02:49:28 PM »
I already asked him a different question, totally unrelated. If I delete  it, can I still ask him a different question?
Try modifying your question in the thread instead of just deleting it so you won't loose your spot in the thread and end up at the end of the line.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2014, 01:15:27 PM »
bump

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2014, 01:27:35 PM »
I'm trying to ask Chaim on next week's Ask JTF on Rudy Davis, however I am not given enough space to articulate my question.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2014, 01:31:44 PM »
I'm trying to ask Chaim on next week's Ask JTF on Rudy Davis, however I am not given enough space to articulate my question.

Send him PM
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 01:50:25 PM by YS2JOBBIK »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2014, 01:34:57 PM »
I did already, he has yet to respond.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2014, 02:07:12 PM »
בס''ד

Pastor Manning is genuinely very pro-Israel. He strongly supports Rabbi Kahane and JTF, something which our own Jewish leaders are unwilling to do. Pastor Manning does several hours of live programming every single day. So he naturally interviews many hundreds of guests. He certainly does not do background checks on all of his guests - if he did, he would never have the time to do his daily programs.

I never heard of Rudy Davis before you brought him to our attention. I looked up his YouTube videos. He certainly is a vicious Nazi Jew-hater. I am sure that Pastor Manning did not know about his Jew-hatred. When was he last on Pastor Manning's program? Do you have any links you can provide of the last interview?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2014, 02:28:36 PM »
and finally...squeaky wheel gets the oil
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2014, 02:59:05 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw1XRi5ny2Y

Yes, he was just at Pastor Manning's 4th of July's Gettysburg, Pa. celebration.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2014, 09:38:36 PM »
I would bet that he misled mannning and manning will be appalled to find out his views on Jews.