Author Topic: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Simchat Torah, October 15.  (Read 12901 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Motza'ei Simchat Torah, October 15.
« on: September 18, 2006, 01:37:04 AM »
I have a few follow up questions from last week with a new question below. I also pasted a full paragraph that was not fully addressed.

What religion was the webmaster's mother? Does the webmaster believe in The Bible? Does he believe in G-d? Would you classify him as a Righteous Gentile? Can someone be a Righteous Gentile without believing in The Bible and/or G-d?

Is Gil Avraham Ashkenazic or Sfardic? I saw him at The Israel Day Parade in 2005 heckling Effie Eitam and later found out it was him after listening to the show on JTF.ORG. After Gil heckled him, I asked Eitam if he agrees with Rabbi Kahane and Eitam said yes. He also answered yes when I asked if he was working to legalize The Kahanist Movement.

My great grandmother was an Iraqi Jew and she had blonde hair and blue eyes. How do you explain that? It is very common for Sfardic Jews, especially Moroccan Jews to have green or hazel eyes. That proves those features are general Caucasian features and not just European. Blond hair however is probably from mixing.

Do you consider Turks to be white? Why or why not? I assumed you thought they were non-white because you always call Muslims outside of Europe and Non-Europeans in general "non-white".

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

The main question is posted below.

What will a Kahanist government due with the site of Mount Sinai when it liberates The Sinai from Egyptian Muslim Nazi occupation? Currently there is a church at what is believed to be the site. Do you believe that is the real site?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 09:54:20 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Dante

Re: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Simchat Torah, October 15.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 09:51:25 PM »
Hello mr. ben-pesach,

thank you for your honest answers from last time,
and for the kahane audio URL address - now I have it bookmarked.
I'd love to hear some Hebrew lectures of his,
I know those are harder to come by,
I do have one  though (in mp3 format) and I'd be happy to e-mail it to you if you'd like.

moving on, I would like to know jtf's stand on what happend in Belgium,
here's a clip I copied from JTA.org(sounds similar to JTF.org)

Belgian rightist seeks Jewish allies

A far-right Belgian politician known for his antipathy toward Muslim immigrants called for an alliance with Jews in Antwerp.

Filip Dewinter, leader of Belgium’s Vlaams Belang, described the Jewish community as his allies
“against the main enemy of the moment, the radical Islam, fundamentalism,” according to Britain’s Independent newspaper.
Vlaams Belang is expected to win at least a third of the votes in local elections Sunday in
Antwerp, where racist incidents again the Muslim population have been on the rise, as have anti-Israel activities.

Vlaams Belang was reformed several years ago after its anti-Islamic, anti-immigration rhetoric was declared illegal.
Dewinter seeks to limit Muslim immigration and return immigrants to their countries of origin if they fail to integrate.
Dewinter estimated that his party would get up to 35 percent of the Jewish vote in Antwerp.
There are 15,000-20,000 Jews in the city, as well as 50,000 Muslims with ties to Morocco and Turkey.

of course here in Israel הבולשביקית
people are seeing it differently, this is the headline from haaretz:

יום ראשון, 8 באוקטובר 2006, 12:05

ערב הבחירות בבלגיה *הביך* מנהיג הימין את הקהילה היהודית, בקריאה לברית יהודית-פלמית נגד האיסלאם הקיצוני.

they preffer to interperate it as though the call for an alliance emberresed jews.

other questions:

* you've passed on my JDL activities question, saying it has been talked about in the past
but unfortunately I never got to hear any of it, is there a place I can get more info?
I would love to learn more about it..

* does JTF have any "branches" or activities outside the new-york area?

* would you consider posting your English spoken TV shows on the website as well,
for people outside new-york? I know you have the audio files now,
but videos are much more compelling to visitors,
also it would be nice to add guests and do interviews to give it some diversity...

* the evangelistic movement is fast growing,
and is the biggest zionist movement I think that is christian,
do you have contacts with the movemet, or some plans for collaborations?

* is jtf in contact with politicians in other countries with similar agendas?

* also for conclusion, are there any plans to expand the Hebrew section in your site
with articles etc.. in order to "wheel in" more israelis?
thanks for your answers,
hope I didn't wear you down :)

and also I hope, that I may end with a small suggestion being a fan of yours
and a long time israeli viewer/listener that plugs you on israeli message boards:
------  ------  ------  ------  ------  ------  ------  ------  ------  ------ 
I try to find time whenever I can in order to plug you in various chats and forums in israel,
I find right wing people who have similar views,
and that can easily be turned into kahanistim.
BUT, as soon as they hear you lash out at David ben gurion and Ariel Sharon or Yitzach Rabin,
with curses like "ימח שמו וזכרו, שיישרף באש ג'יהנם" well....
it's just too much for these non kahana first time right-wing listeners,
they have a hard time hearing that language and they faze out.

I think you should stick by the old saying:
"catch more flies with honey..."

I think you can still give your wonderful (and highly persuasive) speeches,
without the "foul language", I myself don't mind so much, but first timers
which aren't so "hardcore" may be turned off because of it, and cut away
long before they get a chance to know and become a believer of JTF's important observations.
it sounds really harsh in Hebrew for non kahana israeli audience, and doesn't contribute much
to all those important observations you make in your shows.
just my 2 cents about this anyhow.. :)

I do hope eventually you'll get into israel, and bring everybody from JTF with you
We hope to see you ALL as part of a new israeli landscape - בהצלחה, ובשנה הבאה בירושלים

"השם עז לעמו יתן, השם יברך את עמו בשלום
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 01:56:03 AM by Dante »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 05:53:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Sorry if this question might be long but it has been on my mind for a while. Why are most blacks still acting like savage beasts? Their culture is completely backwards and they are failing miserably as a people. My Mother is a Turkish Jew and my deceased Father was a black man(A Goy). My question is can they be ever reformed?I feel like I want to get up on a stage in front of all blacks and say are you people stupid? You are destroying yourselfs. Would it take another Negro to talk to them? Shake them up with statistic and facts and would that finally get the message through their heads that their culture is evil and Satanic? I feel ashamed that I am even connected to this race because of the behavior and the utter lack of respect for themselves and others.(Especially Whites and Jews) I thank G-d that he has made me a Jew and I stay far away from black culture to my late fathers wishes. I cant stand it. Many people have called me a self-hating black, but I always tell them I am not a racist, It's just that I don't like the behavior most exhibit and they need to change to align themselves in normal society. I do thank G-d that I had a father(May his memory be immortalized) that was a righteous man even though he was a Negro .For example He served in the US army for 12 years to the rank of master sergeant. He then became a court and jail deputy for the King County Sheriff's office in Washington state in 1974 and served in the position 16 years all the while affirmative action was not upheld in washington state at the time. He held conservative family values, he said all the black leaders were frauds, didn't believe in affirmative action and tole me on numerous occasions that I should move to Israel and embrace my Judaism, because the US is not going to like Jews and Israel will be the only place left with some morals. For all these years I followed his  examples and now I see other black beasts making life worst for the rest of us and making a mockery of his words. I wonder if there are any blacks like him left sometimes. I have now been an observant Jew for the past 2 years and I fell if it wasn't for him I would have been another black statistic. I am now in the process of getting my diploma and as soon as I get it I am leaving this country and going to Israel with my Mother. If he were alive today he would have loved your show. I thank you for telling the real truth in todays sick and twisted society. Sorry for way this question was written so off the wall, I do have a learning disability and it makes it hard for me to write clearly. Also a quick fact my English name is also Victor.

Thank you,
Cosmo Kramer

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 09:56:25 AM »
Dear Chaim,
       Have you considered creating a network of JTF supporters who would be given copies of your show to be distributed to local public access channels around the country? That way you could reach a far larger audience then now at a relatively low cost
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 11:45:17 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you recommend to this gentile any books or other information on the Talmud in English?

Shalom

p.s. Could you please tell us another one of your humerous schwartze stories?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 10:27:55 AM by Scriabin »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 01:07:08 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I asked last week about the double standards between blacks and whites in America.  Well this week its on the same idea but its with Muslims and Non Muslims in this country. Why is it if a Christian or Jewish child wants to pray in their prayers in the schools the ACLU has a field day after these kids.   But if Muslim children want to pray the ACLU starts with "freedom of religon" .  This is the same ACLU that wants to remove Christmas from schools, calenders and people's property.  The same ACLU that wanted the 10 commandments removed from the court house in Alabama.  However, this is the same ACLU that says we must respect Muslim Ramadan we must acknowledge that they have the rights to read their disgusting Koran even though the Koran is a scripture for distruction.  Why we have so many selfhaters in this country its disgusting? Like that greasy worm Allen Dershawitz going around the television news saying Americans have a terrible torture record with Muslim pigs in Guantanimo Bay.. I wish they would send Dershawitz to G-Bay, Cuba and let the military torture him since he is such a good friend with the Islamics.  What you think about these issues? I would like to know. 

Thank you,

M.W.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 04:33:55 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I quote Talmud Bavli, Sanhedrin 108b: "Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin."

The descendants of Ham are thus marked by black skin. In accordance with a scholarly tradition which began already in 6th Century AD leading 19th century Rabbi Dr. M.J. Raphall (member of B'nai Brith) stated that "Noah did not bestow any blessing on his son Ham, but uttered a bitter curse against his descendants, and to this day it remains a fact which cannot be gainsaid that in his own native home, and generally throughout the world, the unfortunate negro is indeed the meanest of slaves. Much has been said respecting the inferiority of his intellectual powers, and that no man of his race has ever inscribed his name on the Pantheon of human excellence, either mental or moral."

Do you agree with this view? Do the blacks collectively bear the Curse of Ham?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 03:50:51 PM by Carlyle »

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 04:39:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Hello and thank you as always for your excellent answers to my questions.  Today I would like to ask if you know of two particular writers, and if so, what you think of them:

1)  Bat Ye’or – she is a Jewish writer from Egypt who was expelled from there back in the 1950’s.  As far as I can tell, she is the only well-known historian to tell the story of the oppression of the ‘dhimmis’ of the Middle East.  By this I mean the native Christian and Jewish people of the Middle East (Middle Eastern Christians do not descend from the Crusaders).  She wrote Eurabia, The Dhimmi etc.  This is a vast field in history – millions of people over 1,500 years – but no-one else seems to have touched it.  Could you guess why?

2)  Thomas Sowell – he is a black professor from Stanford University who has written many books over the years on many subjects but especially race and economics.  He is definitely not an affirmative-action-type professor.  He wrote a book called Black Rednecks, White Liberals which basically seems to echo your own theories about why American blacks are the way they are.  He argues that black people adopted the worst of so-called ‘redneck’ culture from the South and that this keeps them from making progress.  Have you an opinion on him?

I would recommend both of these writers for JTF supporters. 

Thanks again and best of luck with your good work, from Noahide.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 05:16:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   I'm a teacher in a public school in NYC. Up until recently we had a wonderful Jewish lady as a principal. She was polite, civil, and a human. When returning to work from summer vacation, low and behold to my horror I discovered that a mean and ornery ape was appointed as principal. This creature cannot put a sentence together. She regularly includes double negatives and eubonics in her "speech." I've already gone to the superintendent, the chancellor and the UFT, but of course to no avail. Do you have any advice for the teachers? Thanks much.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 07:59:08 PM »
   This is similar to your idea of voluntary expatriation but could be done by a charity organization and wouldn't require passports and airline security checks. If such an organization collected funds to bus New York City's homeless and other bums to other cities far enough away that they wouldn't come back, what would be the impact besides a better city? Residents of New York likely would still have to pay the federal portion to fund social programs for these beasts, but these evil programs would both be less and cost much less. What would be the best cities to send them to? Could such a program lay the groundwork for an international version? 

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
The JDL in France is the only active Jewish militant group in diaspora
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 08:52:50 PM »
Yacov Menashe has moved this post here to see what Chaim has to say about France's JDL. It is not related to Rabbi Kahane's American JDL or the current fraudulent "JDL".

Small Jewish group with big muscle defends community against anti-Semitism
By Associated Press  June 15, 2006

When a wave of rioting erupted across France last fall, a Jewish youth group swung into action -- to guard synagogues and community centers from possible anti-Semitic spillover violence.

Many Jews feel that such a reflex is needed these days in France, home to the largest population of both Jews and Muslims in western Europe and sporadically simmering with tensions.

As Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was greeted with a red-carpet welcome in Paris on Wednesday, he faced a France where anti-Semitic attacks have tumbled from a high in 2004, despite several dramatic incidents. Olmert called President Jacques Chirac "one of the world's great fighters against anti-Semitism."

But others within the Jewish community also are keeping watch.

Formed in 2000, the Jewish Defense League -- which has no ties to the U.S. Jewish Defense League -- groups about 100 to 150 Jewish teens and young men to protect their community, experts say.

"Jews are fed up," said a league member named Maxime who refused to give his full name, saying he feared for his safety. "We've been nice for 30 years. Now, we gather and fight back."

Maxime, a 22-year-old waiter, admits his group is not afraid to take justice into its own hands if need be. He bragged about a 2003 incident in which a Jewish Defense League member beat up pro-Palestinian university students, injuring one.

"If a (Jewish) kid gets beaten up at school a few times, we go there and talk to the guy who beat him up," he said. "If he does it again, we go back -- and it's another story."

"Investigations are useless," Maxime said. "We're a second police."

Group members are unarmed but train in Krav-maga, a form of close combat developed by the predecessor of the Israeli Army. Apparently tolerated by authorities, they patrol Jewish neighborhoods such as Paris' Marais and keep watch in community centers and even synagogues to keep any subversives at bay.

Members wear scarves or masks but not uniforms -- and move quickly to protect Jewish sites when they feel it necessary, like during the riots that spread through poor French suburbs last fall.

Jean-Yves Camus, a researcher with the European Center of Research and Action on Racism and Anti-Semitism, said the group epitomizes a new generation of young Jews.

"JDL is the symbol of a generation that says: 'We won't bow our heads,"' Camus said in an interview.

Analysts say the anti-Semitism threat is evolving. For years, far-right groups were the greatest concern. Now, the epicenter of anti-Semitism is reported to be among immigrants from North Africa and their French-born children.

League leaders fault what they say is the powerlessness of mainstream associations in stemming the periodic waves of anti-Semitism.

Early this year, a young Jewish man was kidnapped, tortured and left for dead by a gang allegedly led by a man from Ivory Coast. Last month, a group of militant young black men who call themselves the Ka Tribe swarmed into Paris' Jewish quarter shouting anti-Semitic slogans and scrapping for a fight with league members.

Celine Ruimy, a 45-year-old housewife in the Jewish quarter, is glad the group exists.

"It's important to show that there are some things we can't accept and there are things we are not willing to live through again," she said.

Butcher shop owner Linda Saada, 47, agrees.

"I told my nephews, who are religious, to wear a cap instead of a skull cap," she said. "I think it's more prudent," she said.

Roger Cukierman, who heads the umbrella Representative Council of Jewish Organizations in France, refused to comment on the Jewish Defense League. 

« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 11:58:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 09:30:55 PM »
Chaim,

Once I read in an old JTF website that the Philadelphia branch of the Anti-Defamation League divulged information about some JDL members to the FBI.  Can you give us more information about that?  Were you one of them?  How did the ADL get the details about those JDL members in the first place?  Also who is Murray Young? Is he close to you?  ADL website claims that he co-operated with the prosecutors, so his term was reduced to 5 years - Was that true?. What does Murray Young do right now?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist.

Yacov Menashe adds: The same self-hating ADL site on "JDL terrorism" also says that one of your co-defendants committed suicide in The Catskills. I think his name is Jay Cohen. You said he passed away. Why did they say he committed suicide? Speaking of the ADL hate page, they also accused the Jewish hero Robert Manning of killling someone with a letter bomb for a personal reason. David HaIvri of Revava told me that it was just a frame up to lock him up when they couldn't get him for the assassination of Alex Odeh, YM"S, by his fellow Arab Muslim Nazis.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 01:51:21 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 06:50:53 AM »
 :) :-[ :oThank you so much Chaim for taking your precious time and spending it here on ASK JTF week after week answer all questions so beautifully and being to the point. Now, I hope this is not drifting too much away from the show’s main theme for you to help me with a personal matter. I haven’t had anything to do with may father, whom I live with and my mother – his wife, for 2 or 3 years now, since we used to argue ands shout at each other a lot, things were never good between us since he had his stroke. I now want to get back and speak with him – which I haven’t done for several years, how do I go about that?[ I also don’t speak to my older unmarried brother who lives with me in the same house [for 6 years or so now], due to his narrow-mindedness, bigotry, stupidity, fanaticism, annoyance and everything else, even though lately he is saying ‘hello’ – I’m ignoring him!.] Thank you and Shalom. I hope you had a wonderfull Yom Tov and Chag. 

shimonchaim

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 09:49:02 AM »
dear chaim have you ever been interviewed by a major newspaper or magazine or website.       

and out of curiosity how many clicks does jtf get each week           

thank you
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 08:09:12 PM by shimonchaim »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 07:49:16 PM »
Dear Chaim
My question for this week is- since (or if) Rabbi Kahane ruled that the Arabs in Israel ARE amalek, then why was his goal to transfer them? shouldnt it have been to whipe them out? I mean okay politcally you cant get anywhere saying that you want to whipe them out, but neither did transfering them solve anything politically.
 I would also like to ask you that since the Vilna Gaon said that Germany IS Amalek ( even wayy before the holocaust)  would Israel ( under the Kahanist, Halahic rulership), be obligated to start a war against Germany, or would it ( as im guessing) be obligated to start this war only after it concurrs the whole land of Israel.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 11:06:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you for your hard work and always answering my question.

I know JTF supports laissez faire capitalism, but there are many problems with that system. I am not advocating socialism, however the problems with pure capitalism leads to it's own demise. In the past we have seen that left unchecked big businesses become conglomerates that monopolize industries and end competition. In addition the consumerism they produce leads to people becoming materialistic and secular as they worship the Almighty dollar. This is the main problem in the Conservative movement, which is divided between REAL Conservatives, and the economic only conservatives better known as libertarians. These libertarians only care about money,and don't care about the USA as they support open borders and sending jobs overseas. Eventually they hope to end all nation states and the family structure, and make the world into one big marketplace to sell their products. I personally find that capitalism works best with small to mid-size businesses that have a more personal touch, and not the cold multi-national corporations that are faceless.

What are your thoughts on the downsides of capitalism and what are possible solutions? By the way what are your thoughts on free trade?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 11:39:31 PM »
Chaim,

Is there a photo of you and Rabbi Kahane, public or private?  Possibly embracing?  I would imagine that to be such a powerful image... I bet something like that would remind people of what JTF stands for.

Thanks

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 11:51:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Really enjoy your show. Some things I disagree, a lot of things I agree with. However, I don't want to start my first question as a debate.
Can you please shed some light on HaRav's security detail? After watching his performance at NPR ( ), I was really upset with him that the leftist Jewish scum was able to get that close to him to spill the red ink on him. After that, what that beast Nosair did, should have come as no surprise. Could his murder have been averted with a better security? Why didn't he have a much better security? Could that have been averted if you were not in prison?
Thank you,
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 12:03:58 AM »
Dear Chaim, who is Michael Fitzpatrick formerly of the JDL and what is his relation to you. P.S. Brazilia says hello and she ran out of mayonaise
-Mark

Offline Irish_Gentile

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 01:10:08 AM »
Hello Chaim thank you very much for your all of your great programs I've been listening to you for several years and found them to be very valuable and informative.

What do you think of the current state of relations between the Catholic Church and the Jewish people and Israel? Are Catholics considered to be closer to the Jewish people than other gentiles in Judaism? This past Pope John Paul II tried very hard to build a relationship between the Church and the Jewish people and to atone for past sins committed by Catholics against Jews. Do you think he did enough and what would you believe Pope Benedict XVI could do to further improve relations?

I see that in Israel there is a very politically active youth movement, such as the Hilltop Youth. What advice would you give to white ethnic Catholics especially in Northeastern urban areas like New York, Boston, Philadelphia ect. to begin to become politically active and hopefully build a movement that could change America?

Have you ever thought of doing a JTF news blog (something like jihadwach) to help keep informed daily about current events in America and Israel? Many of my friends would generally agree with the JTF/Kahanist message. Have you though of posting your shows on the JTF site on a MP3 format (in addition to realplayer) so that they could then be burned onto CDs and listened to on ipods to help spread your message?

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 08:37:03 AM »
I always wanted to ask chaim that - regarding puting ASK JTF especially, onto MP3 format,  so that it could be burnt onto CDs etc which can NOT be done in RealPlayer as I understand it. TODAH RABAH

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 08:59:09 AM »
Chaim, you commented before on the arrogant communist leader Hugo Chavez coming to the UN and spouting off about president Bush and America. I'm sure you know that Chavez attended in a gathering in Harlem, NY, where he was greeted by a crowd made of mostly blacks and some hispanics and was roundly cheered and loved when he repeated the same anti-American comments. He was invited by black celebrities like Danny Glover as well as the church's "minister".

My question is, what is America coming to when this is allowed to take place? Chavez is an enemy of America allowed to speak on American soil? And realistically can be done about these black and hispanic animals who openly cheer those calling for the death of America? When will America wake up and do something about these beasts?

Thanks as always for answering our questions.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 01:48:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Last week I didn't get a chance to word the question properly. Just to clarify I believe that Jews are a religio-nation. We are a people united by our faith and by our land.

In NY state what firearms can I legally possess? What are the limitations? Are gun-control laws in this state so pervasive that I can't acquire a firearm?

I want one for my own self-protection. Nothing more, nothing less.

By the way the only curse the blacks bear is the curse of ignorance and stupidity. And they have this inverted Midas touch. Everything they touch they destroy.

And THEY'RE IN ISRAEL TOO! I'm not talking about the Falashamura's who's Judaism is suspect, but the black Hebros who in no way whatsoever have any tangible connection to the Jewish people. I yearn for the day when the Kahanists take power or until the Messiah comes.

One more thing, if I send out a letter marked "ATTN: Chaim" could I possibly get a response?

Kol tuv.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 01:16:05 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Outstanding job with the forum questions as always.  This week I was wondering if you could clarify the Jewish position on end times prophecy.  What does the Bible or Talmud say about the end times?  What events are supposed to transpire especially relating to the Jewish people?  Do you see the signs that this time may be near, one where Israel G-d willing will be restored to all its glory?  Finally, on a much lighter note, time permitting, I was wondering what Chaim Ben Pesach does to unwind and relax?  I know most of your time is taken up with the cause, but when you do have some free moments during the week how do you spend the time?  I'm guessing exercise is a part of your daily routine (as it is mine) given your healthy lifestyle.  Do you belong to a gym?  Speaking of which, I was thinking about handing out some JTF fliers at my gym.  Do you think this would be worth it or should I simply concentrate my efforts on online forums?  I do have some other ideas I would like to share in the coming weeks.  Again, thanks so much for taking the time to answer all our questions.  Have a great week.  Be well.

Ari