Author Topic: Thanks for approval and hello!  (Read 8835 times)

Offline erroneus

• New JTFer
Thanks for approval and hello!
« on: July 18, 2014, 08:24:43 PM »
I found this site through a Youtube video about our good friend Al Sharpton.  (Yes, that was sarcasm)  I would like to confess that I am indeed an evil person.  I am racist and I distrust a great deal based on race.  And for a time, I even distrusted the Jewish people.  So why am I here?

Well, I'm an empirical kind of guy.  What I think changes with the evidence available to me.  Over the years, without fail, every Jewish person I ever met, I really liked and respected.  Some were atheist, others were theist, but regardless of that, all really good people with good personal standards which I had a great deal of respect for.  Bottom line, I just can;t support any notions I had previously based on my experiences and personal relationships with every Jewish person I have ever met.  (But who knows, maybe there's a jerk Jew here waiting to change my mind.  Hehe)

Additionally, I admire intelligence.  Turns out a particular group of Jews are the most intelligent people on Earth.  Secretly, I may even be a bit Jewish myself though I wouldn't care to get tested for it -- I have ample German heritage. 

After watching the Sharpton's dad's incestuous relationship and child, I had to come here to see what this site is all about.  I haven't read through anything here yet, but I doubt, based on what I have seen so far, I will not be disappointed.

I wish you all well and I hope any of my disagreements with anyone here leads to good conversation and discussion.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Thanks for approval and hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 08:30:57 PM »
 :-X
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 09:14:38 PM »
Nice to meet you Ignoramus! I'm a jerk Gentile that might be a little kike like... I look forward to your veiw.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline erroneus

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 09:18:35 PM »
You didn't spare the adjectives there did you?  I might be disappointed after all, but you could also just be trolling me.

So tell me, what's "kike-like" to you?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:35:39 PM »
I'm Noachide (Gentile Judaism), and my Grandmother's look and names are kinda kike like from Czechoslovakia.

"One doesn't look like the others"

Y tu?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 06:07:18 AM »
Maybe you are one of those "Honest Antisemites" that Theodor Herzl had written about.

Offline erroneus

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 10:39:02 AM »
That would just be wrong.  First and foremost, I find it ridiculous to judge a person wholly by the team(s) they play for.  And let's not dress-up words?  To say anti-semite is rather imprecise.  You mean anti-Jewish as I am sure you don't mean the whole of the semite category.  What I am honest about is my doubt about certain things in life which are often characterized in the most cartoonish of ways.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 01:11:32 PM »
Just to be clear then- you believe that Jews are not Kazars, but semitic folk?

Offline erroneus

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 06:53:27 PM »
I cannot be clear because I don't know what Kazars are.  Care to enlighten me?  I am here to learn more about what I don't know from people who are well equipped to inform.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 06:58:56 PM »
It is a common yet utterly erroneous racial theory promoted by Jew hating racists (including some sick self hating Jews), that Ashkenazi Jews are not "real Jews" but descendants of the Khazars. I presumed you've heard of this so called theory because it is hugely popular in some Jew hating racist circles.
I cannot be clear because I don't know what Kazars are.  Care to enlighten me?  I am here to learn more about what I don't know from people who are well equipped to inform.

Offline erroneus

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 06:55:18 AM »
Ah, that.  I don't care about that.  It's nonsense.  First of all, if one can "convert" to become a Jew, then racial history/genetic lineage is meaningless.  But as for Ashkenazi Jews?  What I have learned of that set of people is they are the first and most responsible people for developing the "white collar" careers of the first world.  This is a huge development for all of mankind and shifted the value of humanity from brute force to intellectual pursuits.  We, as humans, often cite our superiority over "the other animals" because of our intellectual capacity.  But who, in terms of populations, encourage and develop this the most?  (Rhetorical question, we already know.)