Author Topic: Great and memorable quotes:  (Read 13992 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Great and memorable quotes:
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2007, 11:44:13 PM »
Some of the most famous folk sayings around were made up by Benjamin Franklin like:  Lie down with dogs and you will get up with fleas.

One of my favorites was made up by PJ O'Rouke:

Democrats are the party that says that government can pay your bills, feed your children, make your teeth whiter and your lawn green.

Republicans are the party that says that goverment doesn't work. Then they get elected and prove it.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2007, 11:55:46 PM »
Some of the most famous folk sayings around were made up by Benjamin Franklin like:  Lie down with dogs and you will get up with fleas.

One of my favorites was made up by PJ O'Rouke:

Democrats are the party that says that government can pay your bills, feed your children, make your teeth whiter and your lawn green.

Republicans are the party that says that goverment doesn't work. Then they get elected and prove it.

I loved PJ's stuff but he p_ssed me off by by not supporting Israel fully.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 12:02:55 AM »
Not supporting Israel FULLY?!?!?!?!

PJ was a total Balestinian supporter.

He's a Country Club Republican Jack@#&, but some of his stuff is quite funny.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 12:05:35 AM by judeanoncapta »

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 12:10:15 AM »
Not supporting Israel FULLY?!?!?!?!

PJ was a total Balestinian supporter.

He's a Country Club Republican Jack@#&, but some of his stuff is quite funny.

In that case I'm chucking his books and YEMACH SHMO V'ZICHRO to that putz!

Thanks for the heads up.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2007, 12:22:14 AM »
You should read his travel writing about Israel and "Balestein".

He calls Israeli soldiers barbaric and stands up for the Ishmaelite scum.

He makes fun of Hasidic hats(which is fine by me) without saying a word about the filthy shmattes that arabs wear on their flea infested heads.

newman

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2007, 12:28:59 AM »
You should read his travel writing about Israel and "Balestein".

He calls Israeli soldiers barbaric and stands up for the Ishmaelite scum.

He makes fun of Hasidic hats(which is fine by me) without saying a word about the filthy shmattes that arabs wear on their flea infested heads.

This twit SHOULD know better than most how convoluted the liberal media are and yet he's swallowed their anti-Israel crap hook, line, sinker AND rod!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2007, 07:02:36 AM »
Here's one of my favorites:

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting as to what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote - Benjamin Franklin.
Benjamin Franklin was great!

So was Washington.

I wish the USA would have real manchen like those guys in DC today!

The enemies of freedom would be swinging from trees....... at the end of ropes!
I agree - Washington was great and what we need today are men of their caliber runnning the show - not likely to happen though.

Humble because of knowledge; mighty by sacrifice.       Rudyard Kipling     ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2007, 09:36:01 AM »
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. General George Patton
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2007, 09:37:20 AM »
May G-d have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.- General Patton
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »
G-d alaways takes the simplists ways

Albert Einstein.

I love this quote but if this Earth that God created involved simplicity, then whoa, we haven't seen anything.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2007, 12:14:42 PM »
"And if God wanted leftist to think he would of given them brains."  Very old MasterWolf Quote.  

Want more? OK.

"God forbid Hillary becomes president she doesn't need Airforce 1,  she has her broom to do all her flying".  M.W.

"I never owned a slave so I owe blacks nothing,, However, I did own a black dog once, we named him Foodstamps." M.W.

"Muslims are very strange, they cover their women but expose their camels.. A Strange Saturday Night date."  M.W.

" The first time I saw a picture of Nancy Pelosi smiling, I thought to myself "Wow! I didn't know Caeser Romero (Joker from the old Batman that died many moons ago) was still alive?!" M.W.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2007, 12:38:59 PM »

"I never owned a slave so I owe blacks nothing,, However, I did own a black dog once, we named him Foodstamps." M.W.

LOL. I had a black cat once and I named him Tyrone. He died before my parents could get him his shots. Maybe he had feline AIDS. That would make sense, right?

" The first time I saw a picture of Nancy Pelosi smiling, I thought to myself "Wow! I didn't know Caeser Romero (Joker from the old Batman that died many moons ago) was still alive?!" M.W.

Man, are you rght.

She is really creepy to look at and she never blinks just like Steve Forbes. He never blinks either. Maybe they're alien visitors sent to  take over our government.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2007, 12:55:07 PM »
The botox froze her face
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2007, 01:26:26 PM »
Another one of my latest quotes..

"AND TO THINK OF ALL THE DEM CANDIDATES HILLARY IS THE ONE WITH TESTOSTERONE''... M.W.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2007, 01:32:58 PM »
Here's a funny one from Joe Biden, the dumbest man in the U.S. Senate:

"Hey, I can get votes in South, Delaware was once a slave state."

newman

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2007, 01:41:05 PM »
Ronald Reagan during the TWA hijacking when he was unaware he was live to air.................

" After seeing 'Rambo' last night, I know what I'll do next time".

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »
"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes."
-Mark Twain

"International law is that law which the wicked do not obey and the righteous do not enforce." -Abba Eban

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

"Courage is being scared to death…and saddling up anyway." - John Wayne

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -Sigmund Freud

"Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work." - Will Rogers

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

newman

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2007, 09:53:46 PM »
Thanks, Gruzini.

I've added those to my collection. They're really good.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2007, 10:18:16 PM »
Reagan,

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."  (circa 1982)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2007, 11:02:37 PM »
No prob newman, I also added some of your quotes to my favorites...keep up the good work!
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2007, 09:35:18 AM »
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."  Albert Einstein

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. I will not refuse to do something that I can do. What I can do I should do, and what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do."
                                                                                         Edward Everett Hale

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last."   Winston Churchill

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it cost nothing to be a patriot."    Mark Twain

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."  Mahatma Gandhi

"To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle."   George Orwell

"If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may live in peace."  Thomas Paine

"I have understood well that the duty of self preservation rests solely with the American people."
                                                                                                       Abraham Lincoln

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending at all hazards, and it is our duty to defend them against all attackers."   Samuel Adams

"When you come to the fork in the road, take it."  Yogi Berra

"They ain't be no English going on round here."  Gary Sheffield

"Ahh, yes, number nine. See, the white man, the Jew man, do not know this. This is when the mother ship will come, send down the baby ships and take all the brothers, all the sisters, up to the mother ship."
                                                                                                    Louis farrakhan

"Whatever you do, don't get out of your car."  Rodney King and Reginald Denny

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2007, 10:10:36 AM »
"My name is Felix Unger.  Backwards that's Xilef Regnu." -Tony Randall
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2007, 06:51:00 PM »
"My name is Felix Unger.  Backwards that's Xilef Regnu." -Tony Randall

L O L !
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2007, 07:25:52 PM »
"Hillary is so damn ugly that when she went out to eat, she asked the waiter for a doggie bag to take home,  so the waiter put a bag over her head".   MasterWolf

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2007, 08:20:01 PM »
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale."

--Bill Clinton (The New York Times, 3/30/92)

Oh wait... that wasn't a "Great" quote. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim