Author Topic: Greetings From An Undisclosed Location (Formerly From NYC)  (Read 6907 times)

Offline nyctreeman

• New JTFer
Greetings From An Undisclosed Location (Formerly From NYC)
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:13:44 PM »
Christian, but not the kind who believes Jesus is coming back to Jerusalem for 1000 yrs.

I've only understood the truth of what's really going on with the history of Israel and the Muslim world for about 8 years now give or take, and it's only been the last 2 years that I can honestly say I have a firm grasp on both the ancient and recent historical facts of the situation.

I support Israel because of pure human pragmatic and geopolitical reasons, it has nothing to do with my religious beliefs. Hope to be able to visit Israel some day. I'd love to stay with some IDF people when I do.

Can't give you my real name, I'm too well known on the internet for making the Islamic vampires burst into flames, so I have to remain incognito.

Same name on twitter and youtube - and various other sites that I haven't been kicked off of yet
;D
Muhammad Is Satan's Prophet
PBUH (Pigshit Be Upon Him)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Greetings From An Undisclosed Location (Formerly From NYC)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 01:35:40 PM »
Welcome from Belfast (Northern Ireland).
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Greetings From An Undisclosed Location (Formerly From NYC)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 06:00:35 AM »
welcome to the forum.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban