Author Topic: Charles Rangel is actually right about an issue  (Read 1916 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Charles Rangel is actually right about an issue
« on: August 12, 2007, 06:51:06 AM »
He stated the following in an interview:

He says Saudia Arabia, Egypt and Jordan are not allies and only care about themselves and their hatred of Israel.  And how Saudia Arabia always expects the US to defend them and to provide them with weapons, etc. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Charles Rangel is actually right about an issue
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 07:06:10 AM »
He stated the following in an interview:

He says Saudia Arabia, Egypt and Jordan are not allies and only care about themselves and their hatred of Israel.  And how Saudia Arabia always expects the US to defend them and to provide them with weapons, etc. 
Who is this Charlie Rangel imposter?   :o
If this is the real Charlie Rangel he should be rounded up - taken to the hospital and given a personality check!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 07:46:00 AM »

Who is this Charlie Rangel imposter?   :o
If this is the real Charlie Rangel he should be rounded up - taken to the hospital and given a personality check!
[/quote]

Some Democrats will oppose anything suggested by the Bush administration because they hate Bush.  I'm not sure if Rangel actually believes what he said or if his response had to do more with his disdain of Bush.

I wonder if he would have said the same thing if Bill Clinton was the president.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 08:02:55 AM »
You are probably right...although - I would like to see him put in a straightjacket and taken for psychological testing nonetheless.  ;)
He is a real jerk.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 08:21:05 AM »
that doesn't sound like a charlie rangle thing to say.  I thought you were going to say that he was right, fried chicken sometims DOES taste good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 09:04:37 AM »
I really can't stand the sight of him but one thing I will say about Rangel is that he has a very good understanding of whats going on. Its to bad he has such racist views against most non blacks. If he would have been more open minded he might have made a good politician. He is getting old now and every now and then he forgets to play up the poor black me and my friends position and a pearl of truth comes out of his mouth. He had better watch that because with such a narrow base the "people" who support him will not stand for much of that and before long they will send him packing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 10:53:44 AM »
Yeah only when he is drunk would a big anti semitic shvartza say something like that.
I am urinating on a Koran.