Author Topic: Most Jews in the Netherlands are Leftist swine  (Read 4696 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Most Jews in the Netherlands are Leftist swine
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 06:24:14 AM »
I'am not to formiliair with Liberty GB but it seems like a proper organisation and they have some good points in their 'Ten Point Plan'. I believe the UK has a lof of good political party's/action groups.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 06:25:51 AM »
I'am not to formiliair with Liberty GB but it seems like a proper organisation and they have some good points in their 'Ten Point Plan'. I believe the UK has a lof of good political party's/action groups.
Paul Weston did give a good speech on the fact that "Palestinians" are actually Jordanians.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 06:26:36 AM »
Aldo i must say, i like Paul Weston (the chariman of Liberty GB). He was also involved in the UKIP and the EDL/British Freedom.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 06:27:14 AM »
Paul Weston did give a good speech on the fact that "Palestinians" are actually Jordanians.

I don't know about that speech but Paul Weston is on the level.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 06:36:07 AM »
Maybe you are the same sort of fool for supporting the likes of the Nazi Austrian Freedom Party. It is a party that praised Hitler and it's former founder was body with Gaddafi. Thankfully both are dead now, but any party which traces itself to Nazis and muslims should be rejected by Jews no matter what they claim they are now.
Apparently Austrian Jews are the same, because the Freedom Party of Austria, the only party in the country which supports Israel, was also the only one to denounce the protest by Turkish invaders and Austrian communist garbage against Israel, yet for some reason, the stupid leftist yids in Vienna wrote a f*cking letter to Ayoob Kara demanding that he end the relations between Israel and the FPÖ (Freedom Party of Austria). I sincerely hope that these obnoxious commie kikes in Austria and Holland get a taste of the Islamic barbarism which they brought into their country before the FPÖ and fellow Austrian patriots, as well as PVV and fellow Dutch patriots, cleanse the Islamic virus from their country.

I hope Geert Wilders realizes that many Jews, especially Israelis, don't think like the scum in his country. Thank God he's still on our side and supporting Israel.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2014, 06:37:25 AM »
I don't know about that speech but Paul Weston is on the level.
This speech:

However, here on this vile neo-nazi website, he denied that he's a Zionist, desperately pleading with the nazi garbage:
http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/writers/the-editor27/1844-paul-weston-honest-i-am-not-a-zionist-lickspittle

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2014, 06:42:17 AM »
He is very pro-Israel but is not a zionist... Weird!

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2014, 06:49:32 AM »
Oh yeah also on their website, this article is so true, and the opening paragraph made me fall off my chair laughing:
http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php/home/root/news-libertygb/6526-child-murdering-jewish-nasties

And frankly, even the Islamophobes don't want to be involved in supporting Israel, because it's "foreign entanglement"- I see, so right-wingers who support Israel are scrambling to prove they're not Zionists, but left-wingers can openly support Palestine and not be Islamists? Hmm. Also, in that article in the comments section Weston also said that even the EDL aren't Zionists, which I find quite worrying. Is there anyone who is?

Furthermore right-wing "Islamophobes" who support "Palestine" are always the worst- people such as Nick Griffin, Nazine Le Pen (as referred to earlier on this forum), Jörg Haider (rest in piss), etc. None of these are openly Nazi so it's very hard to see their real agenda. I've no doubt their supporters are however.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2014, 06:53:47 AM »
The EDL was to big and un-organized to say; They are this or that. The EDL had hunderd-thousands of supporters and a lot of them do supported Israel, some of them just don't give a damn about other country's, and some of them were against Israel.. Fact is that the EDL is dead and lost a lot of support/respect.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2014, 07:00:29 AM »
The EDL was to big and un-organized to say; They are this or that. The EDL had hunderd-thousands of supporters and a lot of them do supported Israel, some of them just don't give a damn about other country's, and some of them were against Israel.. Fact is that the EDL is dead and lost a lot of support/respect.
Some EDL supporters were against Israel? What kind of EDL members would support "Palestine", I'm completely shocked. Where did you see this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2014, 07:09:29 AM »
Very good article      http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/the-likud-connection-europe-s-right-wing-populists-find-allies-in-israel-a-777175.html
We must remember though that the Likud is controlled by Nutanyahu and his ilk. However it does have a patriotic wing, Manhigut Yehudit, under Moshe Feiglin and Ayoob Kara, which is the one making alliances with European patriots. Hopefully they'll come to eastern Europe as well. In Ukraine the one party which supports Israel is very small although it did play a large roll in the recent events.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2014, 07:13:07 AM »
We must remember though that the Likud is controlled by Nutanyahu and his ilk. However it does have a patriotic wing, Manhigut Yehudit, under Moshe Feiglin and Ayoob Kara, which is the one making alliances with European patriots. Hopefully they'll come to eastern Europe as well. In Ukraine the one party which supports Israel is very small although it did play a large roll in the recent events.
I think Russians are more Anti Jewish then Ukraine i always see anti Israel Propaganda on RT T.V.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2014, 07:14:29 AM »
Some EDL supporters were against Israel? What kind of EDL members would support "Palestine", I'm completely shocked. Where did you see this.

No i don't say they support 'Palestine'. Some English give only about the English. They don't like neither Jews or Arabs so they don't give a damn about something in the middle-east even if you tell them Israel is also fighting for us in the west. This is only a minority of the people within the EDL. Believe me, in every 'proper' organisation you have rotten apples. By the way, there is no such thing as an EDL member. Everyone can come on demo's as long as they follow the rules.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2014, 07:15:00 AM »

I was running with the EDL for a few years.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2014, 07:27:33 AM »
This speech:

However, here on this vile neo-nazi website, he denied that he's a Zionist, desperately pleading with the nazi garbage:
http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/writers/the-editor27/1844-paul-weston-honest-i-am-not-a-zionist-lickspittle
That site is jealous because all normal right wingers know the true enemy and it's not Jews why the hell would Jews want muslims in Europe to turn it into a muslim stronghold? Paul Weston of course is not a Israel over Brittan person,after all he's British.But he's pro Israel because he knows who the real enemy is.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2014, 07:30:51 AM »
That site is jealous because all normal right wingers know the true enemy and it's not Jews why the hell would Jews want muslims in Europe to turn it into a muslim stronghold? Paul Weston of course is not a Israel over Brittan person,after all he's British.But he's pro Israel because he knows who the real enemy is.

In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2014, 07:34:01 AM »
I think Russians are more Anti Jewish then Ukraine i always see anti Israel Propaganda on RT T.V.
Well that's their government. I don't exactly identify as a Ukrainian Nationalist per se, but I do have some sympathy for them and certainly appreciate the appearance of the so-called "neo-nazi" far-right party Правий Сектор or "Right Sector" in the pro-Israel event in the city of Dnipropetrovsk initially held by the Jewish community. But a lot of Ukrainian nationalists, even the ones who aren't nazis, run around yelling about "moskali" this and "moskali" that, and ignore the fact that not all Russians worship their 'gasudarstva'. There is the excellent Russian Nationalist party "Russian Democratic Alliance" which supports Ukraine and Israel, and they even visited Israel a while ago:
http://nazdem.info

you can find details about Israel on their website.

I'm completely against making the Russian language official in Ukraine and believe that the Ukrainian government should be aggressively promoting our beautiful Ukrainian language, as well as Ukrainian Jews should relearn Yiddish, which the Russians eradicated. I don't want us to end up like Belarus where only 10% of the population speaks Belarusian at home.

About anti-Semitism in Ukraine:
On the other hand all Ukrainian nationalists believe in Stepan Bandera, and I don't know if he's been discussed earlier on this thread. He was an anti-communist insurgent in WWII. He's often labelled as a "nazi-collaborator" by the Russians and several left-wing groups. Some of his men did help the Nazis only because they saw them as a lesser evil than communists, who had already slaughtered millions of Ukrainians in the Holodomor a decade before WWII- in the same way many of the allied partisans allied with communists because they saw them as the lesser of the two evils. Bandera proclaimed an independent Ukrainian state during the Nazi occupation, but was arrested and imprisoned in Auschwitz where two of his brothers perished. When he became free, his partisans, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army engaged the Nazis, Soviets, and Polish Underground all at once in fierce, four-sided(!) guerrilla warfare.

I think he was a controversial figure, I certainly admire anyone who fought against Nazis and Soviets at the same time. However I can never sympathize with nazi-collaborators, just like I can never sympathize with communist-collaborators, or islam-collaborators. Also allegedly Ukrainian nationalist partisans massacred Polish civilians in the Volyn region, but not by the orders of Bandera. His modern-day admirers hold that they're staunchly anti-nazi, however if you look at comments made by members of the largest nationalist party, Svoboda, on their online forums, it strongly suggests otherwise. Also the Polish underground helped save Jews and also fought against both totalitarian regimes, and never allied with either. Today Polish nationalists are extremely chauvinistic and anti-semitic. I think the true heroes were the Chetniks, (respect to our Serbian friends on the forum), who fought both the Communists and Nazis as well.

But I appreciate your understanding about my country and Russia when it comes to Jews.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2014, 07:37:53 AM »
I think the entire "Israel first" bullsh*t was started by Pat Buchanan (the Kremlin's favorite homosexual prostitute, as seen in Moscow bars), and I see no reason why you can't put your own country first and be a Zionist at the same time.
That site is neo-nazi, they aren't jealous, they're just saying "heil hitler, untermenschen out!" which is funny because even the farthest right party in Britain can't be pro-Hitler since Hitler was an enemy of Britain.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2014, 07:54:36 AM »
We used to have a poster here named ULLI he was a great guy from Germany.I don't know what happened to him but i hope he is alright.Anyhow he showed an article of the head of the neo nazis and a photo of him begging Ahmadinejad for money

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2014, 08:10:15 AM »
We used to have a poster here named ULLI he was a great guy from Germany.I don't know what happened to him but i hope he is alright.Anyhow he showed an article of the head of the neo nazis and a photo of him begging Ahmadinejad for money
Really? LOL!
Anyway what bad thing could have happened to him?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2014, 08:13:07 AM »

The German neo-naz's looove Ahmadinejad...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2014, 08:20:30 AM »
Really? LOL!
Anyway what bad thing could have happened to him?
Probably nothing but i don't know he just stopped posting.Yes that part about the nazi begging the iranians for money was expose on German T.V

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2014, 08:27:38 AM »
Probably nothing but i don't know he just stopped posting.Yes that part about the nazi begging the iranians for money was expose on German T.V
Wait, you mean the NDP! They were linked to a Ukrainian party! I just remembered. Wow, it's amazing how some parties shift their public image. This particular Ukrainian party has now made contact with an Israeli party but I wouldn't say they've fully come to the light.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2014, 08:33:29 AM »
Wait, you mean the NDP! They were linked to a Ukrainian party! I just remembered. Wow, it's amazing how some parties shift their public image. This particular Ukrainian party has now made contact with an Israeli party but I wouldn't say they've fully come to the light.

NPD (National-democratische Partei Deutschland).