Author Topic: Man this is the funniest forum I have ever seen!  (Read 9241 times)

Keyser ISLAM

Man this is the funniest forum I have ever seen!
« on: October 10, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »
Hi to all my Jewish friends??
 ;D
Was browsing the net and came upon this place, got to tell u it made me laugh. Anyways I am muslim and proud of it! I have jewish friends, and ones who are in the Israeli army. Dosent places like this make more hate and problems then solving any?  >:( We get along fine, and i count them as very close associates!

Also what do u lot think of Hezz kicking Israels ass recently!!! Dont say they didnt, the whole world knows it! ;)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Man this is the funniest forum I have ever seen!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 07:57:08 PM »
You are very strange.

Not a single person at JTF believes that Israel won the war against the ragtag Nazi Terrorist group Hezb'Allah.  We believe Israel was pitiful, and nothing compared to the Israel that defeated an enemy outnumbering them 70 to 1 in six days.

JTF was the first to predict that Israels war with Hezb'Allah would be doomed to failure.  You really should read the JTF archived articles more often.

While you are at it, you should also read the Qur'an more often.  You should read it to find out what it says.  A decent person would be horrified at the words in that Satanic manual for terror.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 08:07:40 PM by Raphael »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 08:06:16 PM »
I have jewish friends, and ones who are in the Israeli army.
[/b]

Hmm.  Well, compare to this statement:

Also what do u lot think of Hezz kicking Israels ass recently!!! Dont say they didnt, the whole world knows it! ;)

[/b]

Some friend you are, to be supporting the enemy forces who were probably trying to kill your IDF friends ... you sound like a typical greasy back-stabbing Muslim ... those Jews should get far from you, because your own Koran instructs you to kill them at the first opportunity you get!   :o

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 08:08:02 PM »
Anyways I am muslim and proud of it!

Are you proud of muhammed (piss be upon him) having sex with 9 year old aiyisha!

Are you proud that the koranic materials were stolen from Judaism, Christianity and other sources?

Are you proud of muhammed raping, killing and looting innocent people?

If Israel has a Torah based right-wing government they would have crushed the hezbollah terrorists.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 08:34:30 PM »
Keyser, with such great friends we really don't need enemies.

And what is there to be proud of?

That the founder of your religion, the "prophet" Mohammad, was a demented lunatic?

That he personally committed rape, incest, mass-murder and genocide?

That his Nazi religion has bought nothing but ignorance and violence to the world?

Also, take notice of the duplicity of this Nazi. YOU CAN'T FOOL THE PEOPLE OF JTF! We caught on to you right away!

Anyone who praises terrorist groups such as Hizballah is a Nazi, ipso facto.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 08:43:07 PM »
Well I am Christian and we all know how well the Muslims love the Christians right Muzzie? Just ask the Christians in Lebanon or the Coptics from Egypt.  Filthy Islamics
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

osama bin laden

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 09:00:04 PM »
Mate christians have killed more yids than any other race yet the idiots still believe you are an ally. mind you they did kill you mesiah so god knows which of you idiots is worse lol. and by the way once the zionists have there uses out of judaism well see whose laughing in israel remeber worlward 2 hands up whose granny or grandpa could have been saved for a mere 2 million dollars but was not thought worthy by the khazar jews of europe??? all in the name of ISRAEL hey!!!!    ;D ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 11:39:49 PM »
Listen muzzie you can save your crapolla for the mosque not here
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

keyser

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 07:15:52 AM »
Hey,

Why the BAN?? DID I SAY I HATE JEWS???? Even after reading all the pathetic and weak replys that have no merit you ban me???

In Islam they say the more you try and beat ISLAM, the more it grows, so I AM BACK, and will be back, and yes I am from the UK, and yes I have jewish friends, and have informed them of this forum! Also we have a great friendship that we can talk openly about the war and the problems over there, but we understand each and respect, something that seems to lack here!!

Anybody can slag of people faiths, but wont slag of  the jewish faith!!! |Too much ahte here....

Keyser ISLAM

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 10:58:03 AM »
Hey,

Why the BAN?? DID I SAY I HATE JEWS???? Even after reading all the pathetic and weak replys that have no merit you ban me???

In Islam they say the more you try and beat ISLAM, the more it grows, so I AM BACK, and will be back, and yes I am from the UK, and yes I have jewish friends, and have informed them of this forum! Also we have a great friendship that we can talk openly about the war and the problems over there, but we understand each and respect, something that seems to lack here!!

Anybody can slag of people faiths, but wont slag of  the jewish faith!!! |Too much ahte here....

Keyser ISLAM

I really think that you're wasting your time here, but I wish you luck.

Scriabin

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 10:59:42 AM »
Hey,

Keyser ISLAM

1) If someone defames mohammed, the entire muslim world goes INSANE.  If someone defames Moses or Jesus, all you will hear is the chirping of crickets. 

Therefore, which of these religions eluded to is NOT peaceful?

2) If a non-muslim touches a koran, the entire muslim world becomes outraged.  If a Nick Berg gets his head sawed off for loving and helping muslims, the muslim world is silent.

Why is this?

3) A religion of peace will NEVER produce suicide bombers, no matter HOW one interprets the book.

Scriabin

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 11:03:43 AM »
Hey,

Keyser ISLAM

Also, why don't the majority of 'good' muslims take the initiative and kill the 'extremists'?  (After all, they're "hijacking a peaceful religion," right?) 

The fact of the matter is that the 'extremists' are heroes throughout the muslim world.  There is not a muslim on Earth that would harm a hair on an 'extremist' muslim's head, under ANY circumstances (and its not because of fear).

When muslims 'claim' to condemn the activities of, "a few extremists" they are LYING.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 02:09:21 PM »
Hey,

Anybody can slag of people faiths, but wont slag of the jewish faith!!! |Too much ahte here....

Keyser ISLAM
Hmmm...the admin behaves very strangely. I don't see why we can't have pet muslims on this board.
Keyser can be our mascot.
I can see hating him/her/it, but perhaps a warning before death?
I hate boards where everyone sits around agreeing with each other. Opposing views are firey they bring in more viewers and they keep more viewers.
Isn't that why some of you keep comming back -- to yell at the opposition.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »
Hey,

Anybody can slag of people faiths, but wont slag of the jewish faith!!! |Too much ahte here....

Keyser ISLAM
Hmmm...the admin behaves very strangely. I don't see why we can't have pet muslims on this board.
Keyser can be our mascot.
I can see hating him/her/it, but perhaps a warning before death?
I hate boards where everyone sits around agreeing with each other. Opposing views are firey they bring in more viewers and they keep more viewers. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Isn't that why some of you keep comming back -- to yell at the opposition.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

keyser

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 06:27:38 AM »
Hello,

Exactly the reason for having a forum is having a debate! Not anyone's pet...full blooded breathing MUSLIm who is proud of his hertige. Just remind me whenever muslims have slagged of Jesus and Moses??? They were our prohets also!

Get used to people Keyser is here to stay and changelle your views! This must have been such a boring place until I came along!

Just full no good long jacket goths  nerds all agreeing with themselves tkaing out the lack of social life on the muslims! Bit shocked at the admin though isnt he meant to stay netural???

Keyser AKA Keyser ISLAM ;D

Rhuan

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 04:54:22 PM »
Your sig marks you as a nazi. Debating with you would be like debating with the SS who murdered my great grandma.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 08:01:39 PM »
How can you be a Muslim and a moderate or are we getting a dose of Taqiyya here?  There are no moderate Muslims just as there were no moderate Nazis.  By the way, the 2nd best seller in the Muslim world is Jihadi (Mein Kampf)

Rhuan

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 08:05:36 PM »
He isn't even claiming to be a moderate, read his sig, this nazi should be banned.

El Cabong!

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 10:07:20 PM »
Hello,

Exactly the reason for having a forum is having a debate! Not anyone's pet...full blooded breathing MUSLIm who is proud of his hertige. Just remind me whenever muslims have slagged of Jesus and Moses??? They were our prohets also!

Get used to people Keyser is here to stay and changelle your views! This must have been such a boring place until I came along!

Just full no good long jacket goths  nerds all agreeing with themselves tkaing out the lack of social life on the muslims! Bit shocked at the admin though isnt he meant to stay netural???

Keyser AKA Keyser ISLAM ;D

Your prophet was a pedophile and a psychomaniac who tried to copy our religions because he was jealous that arabs had nothing. Today, you still have nothing but murder, torture and chaos.

keyser

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 06:53:02 AM »
Hello,

Have I said kill jews....??The jews are so insecure!!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2006, 10:48:36 AM »
Hello,

Have I said kill jews....??The jews are so insecure!!

And you are a filthy monkey.   ;)

Rhuan

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 12:04:37 PM »
It is quite evident what the **** in your sig is meant to mean.