14 (77.8%)
No
1 (5.6%)
Not sure
2 (11.1%)
Other
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The US is helping the Kurds  (Read 4761 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The US is helping the Kurds
« on: August 11, 2014, 12:54:32 PM »
Self explanatory.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: The US is helping the Kurds
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 01:35:16 PM »
The US? I didn't vote on this. Did you?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 01:36:33 PM »
I didn't vote yet.  My initial reaction is yes..I'm happy the kurds can defend themselves against those monsters.  I like to see my enemies defeated.

Should I like the Kurds?  I'm not sure.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 01:38:23 PM »
Yes for sure.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 02:35:58 PM »
No because the Kurds are Muslim Nazi beasts & I don't thrust them.
How can anyone here thrust a Muslim? If they really supported Israel then they wouldn't be Muslims. No Muslim supports a Jewish state.
Also by killing ISIS you are stopping them from advancing on Iran in the near future.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »
Yes, we should of funded them in the first place. They are pro American and Israel.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 02:52:43 PM »
How can anyone here thrust a Muslim? If they really supported Israel then they wouldn't be Muslims. No Muslim supports a Jewish state.
Also by killing ISIS you are stopping them from advancing on Iran in the near future.
So we should keep letting ISIS slaughter non Muslims? Killing and raping women and children. .. selling women as sex slaves?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 02:54:29 PM »
Believe me Obama is being forced to do this it is an election year & he doesn't want the Republicans to take over the senate as well.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 02:59:31 PM »
Believe me Obama is being forced to do this it is an election year & he doesn't want the Republicans to take over the senate as well.
I agree!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 03:39:50 PM »
So we should keep letting ISIS slaughter non Muslims? Killing and raping women and children. .. selling women as sex slaves?
Of course not but the title of this thread was help the Kurds and they are Muslims.
Maybe there is non Muslim Kurds I don't know about?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 03:57:35 PM »

Is ISIS anti Iran?  How do you know this? Thanks.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2014, 04:14:32 PM »
The Yezdi are non-muslamic type of Kurds. But their population is too meager to effectively put any kind of worthwhile resistance against the ISIS or any other shia or sunni muslamic terrorism.

So only Kurds in general can be helped with small and medium weapons to fight against the ISIS terrorism of the sunni muslamic caliphate. Albeit most Kurds are sunni, but they do not prefer to favor any other sunni or shia muslamics.

Kurds can be of a real great help in extending the protracted war of the muslamic infighting.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 06:56:24 PM »
ISIS is Sunni & Iran is Shia. Both can't get along & I hope they massacre each other.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 08:05:04 PM »
ISIS is Sunni & Iran is Shia. Both can't get along & I hope they massacre each other.

That would be the best solution: ISIS and Iran engage in a brutal long lasting murderous war.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 08:31:22 PM »
I've never met a Kurd that likes Jews, but I keep hearing they are our allies..   I would say a separatist Kurdish republic is a good thing though to help rival both Shia and Sunni factions.  So, I will say I am not against the US arming Kurds to fight both ISIS and Iran.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 10:19:20 PM »
I've never met a Kurd that likes Jews, but I keep hearing they are our allies..   I would say a separatist Kurdish republic is a good thing though to help rival both Shia and Sunni factions.  So, I will say I am not against the US arming Kurds to fight both ISIS and Iran.

I saw a number of them saying they are pro Israel, few not because they are Muslims, but they are VERY anti-Arab. You could see they are allergic to Arabs that's for sure.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2014, 10:30:27 PM »
They have been protesting with pro Israeli's in the America's against pallywood and pro ISIS protesters...

They are the one's saving Iraqi Christians and Yezidi in Iraq!

Look how the Kurds treat their women. ... The Kurds are not real Muslims!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 10:38:14 PM »

Very much yes, BUT who is to say they will or would start an all out war with Iran?

They are not a big enough force that's for sure. Unfortunately I personally think they would probably start with Israel before they would go after Iran full force. They would and do probably  go into territory that already has Sunnis in it. They take over the area and then get the Sunni population to join them. This is how they get the numbers to grow.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2014, 11:21:13 PM »

I've also yet to meet a pro Israel Kurd. The Assyrians seem to be pro Jewish for the most part, they are being slaughtered though in niniveh .

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2014, 11:22:24 PM »
They have been protesting with pro Israeli's in the America's against pallywood and pro ISIS protesters...

They are the one's saving Iraqi Christians and Yezidi in Iraq!

Look how the Kurds treat their women. ... The Kurds are not real Muslims!

No such thing as Iraqi Christians. They are Assyrians.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 11:58:25 PM »
Absolutely, on every level!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 10:35:37 AM »
the only help we should give is rescuing the christians. then, the muslims can continue to kill other muslims- which they will.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 11:44:48 AM »
It's good if ISIS fights Iran.

However, should ISIS win, they will take the nuclear bombs from Iran and use it much faster than Iran.

Then again, I highly doubt ISIS has an sense of expertise on the nuclear things..so maybe they'll blow themselves up.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2014, 11:45:21 AM »
I vote "other"
ISIS is an obama ally just like muslim brotherhood.  US is not truly helping Kurds succeed in war.  Just the usual weapons business.  It is an industry and america is once again helping its own defense establishment and pet military companies

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 11:57:33 AM »
The Kurds don't sound like muslims at all. I think it's a good job to help them fighting ISIS.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''