Author Topic: Ask JTF For August 19 Broadcast  (Read 13193 times)

admin

Ask JTF For August 19 Broadcast
« on: July 09, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

After meeting with Bagels (There are no Israeli Arabs) and seeing his dedication and promotion of JTF abroad, I am making him Global Moderator for the Kahanist Dating section.

Now here is my comment for this week.

I would like to clarify that I meant that Jews in different countries got to look different for spiritual reasons. So Moroccan Jews in France look French even though they have only been there for about 50 years. South African Jews seem to appear like the white South African Gentiles for spiritual reasons. What I said doesn't cause people to change race but rather to make them appear to be the nationality they come from. That is why American born Ashkenazic Jews look like white Americans and not like white Eastern Europeans.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 03:09:10 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For August 19 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:59:02 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

Up until now, I rely on my parents for financial support for money other than money I saved over the years and that I got from my grandfather when he died which I use when I travel to Israel or if I go places in The United States like New York. I also used that money when I went to community college but this past year I got full state and federal financial aid for the university I go to which is among the cheapest state universities in Pennsylvania (Only about 4,000-5,000 dollars a year compared to my sister who has many loans because went to NYU, and graduated this May.). In the 2007-2008 academic year, I will only get federal aid because there is one class that I took in Spring, 2007 that I will have to take over in the future.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 03:59:03 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 09:29:19 AM »
In 1543, Martin Luther wrote, "Jews are a base, whoring people, that is, no people of G-d and their claim of lineage and law must be filth.  Their synagogues and schools should be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes razed and property and money confiscated.  We are at fault in not slaying them".  This is as bad as Mein Kampf, the Nazi Koran and The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion.  Since Protestantism is a voluntarily practiced religion and since the founder of Protestantism has written this in a treatise, a Protestant cannot be a righteous gentile. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 02:01:16 PM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 04:10:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for the welcome, I really appreciate it. Last week when you were talking about women wearing skimpy clothes are looking for attention, etc. Were you referring only to women who dress like prostitutes, or any woman wearing clothes exposing skin regardless of how long or short (not short like a prostitute, just wanted to clarify) the clothing is?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 05:02:51 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 05:39:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim (by the time you are broadcasting this, I'll be in Jerusalem.)

BTW, you can call me Dan, Danny, Dannycookie, Daniel, or Daniyel ben Yitzhak :)

I think you should do a youtube video or two endorsing certain republican candidates such as Tom Tancredo, who said who would bomb Mecca and Medina if another 9/11 attack were to take place.  If not that, as you expose candidates like Hitlery and Osma bin Hussein Barak, talk about the candidates who you want to endorse and go into good depth why.

Be well. Talk to you soon.

Dan
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 05:06:09 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim!!

Thank you for answering my question last week.  Did you see the new TV commerical for Verision?  A white man is having trouble hooking up his TV to cable.  A black man comes in through the window and saves the day.  What do you think of these silly commericals that are on our airwaves?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 10:52:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Is it possible for you to give me some words of inspiration ? The way I feel right now, if  I were a doctor, I'd throw the scalpel down , and just give up on the patient ( Israel and America ).  The world is upside down, and I don't see it getting any better.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 12:19:04 AM »
Dearest Chaim, please know I make my observations only because I am a cynical realist experienced with human nature. I have infinite faith in G-d but none in men, Jew or Gentile. In the recent Likud election, Penis Netanyahoo (ys"vz) got 75% of the vote and Moishe Feiglin, the true Kahanist, only 25%. That simple result seems to support my general hypothesis about Israelis. That being said, even though we do differ on the character of most Israelis, I completely agree we should do all we possibly can to win them over before we write them off.

PS: The war with Dominater and Tzvi is over. From here on out I will only discuss these things in private with you and the mods.

G-d bless you forever, Chaimfan
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 10:17:49 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 12:25:31 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I know you keep saying that we need to become a mass movement on a crash basis, but based on the number of JTF recruits today, how long do you think it would take us to become a mass movement?

Thanks

raiseyourfist

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 02:14:05 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you tell us a story about the campaign that Benyamin Ze'ev Kahane ran and preferably one where you were involved with him at the time

Thanks for everything you are doing for this organisation

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »
Dear Chaim,

If I had to vote for someone in Israel in the next elections who do you recommend? I know practically everyone in the Israeli Knesset are traitors. But what do you think?

Toda Achi

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 11:37:48 AM »
Shalom Chaim
My parents, sadly won’t to make aliyah, and DON’T want me to serve in the army – the best way to learn HEBREW is by living it, by being in Eretz Israel!

KOL TUV, shalom, thank you for taking and answering my questions so well, week after week.
Be Gebentsched –SAY: B GER- BENCH- T
Be blessed in yuddish.

--Zev

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 11:39:48 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Over the weekend I went to the Cemetary where both my grandparents are buried to add new flowers and clean all the old leaves and litter around.   I use to remember my grandfather telling me how he and his wife (my grandmother) came from Italy with the dream to be Americans in the 30s.  The Italian families around NY were simular, their grandparents came with the need to build a new life and raise a family.   They left their old world behind in the dream of being Americans and it was unheard of even during the tough times to get any welfare, they thought it was embarrasing and shamefull.   Things have changed dramatically,  now you got the Illegal vermin sneaking through and they have no interenst being Americans, they spit on the flag, burn the flag.  And now we had this case of an illegal from Peru that show 3 people in NJ point blank in the head.  It has changed and our leaders do not see anything wrong with this picture? The days of my grandparents to now.  What a difference?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 07:03:57 PM »
Dear Chaim, what do you think of ken lay, jeff skillings, and the crooks at what was called enron who ruined soo many peoples lives.
-Aharon Ben Yitzchak.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 08:20:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Can you please tell us a short story from your days as a student in New York city's public schools?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:33:02 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 10:07:19 PM »
What one line or section of the torah(obviously we both agree its all incredible) would you pick to show a disbeliever or to just reinforce to yourself that it is inspired by god...It can be a prophesy or a scientific miracle found in the torah..

thanks

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 10:52:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Just how close do you believe the relationship between Syria and Iran really is? Syria has a Sunni majority, but their rulers are Alawi Shiites who are Baathists. It appears to Iran that Syria is just a buffer against Israel, whose only purpose is to cause Israel to be distracted with a threat from the Golan Heights, while Iran plans for bigger things. Do you believe a conventional invasion from Syria is a real threat to Israel?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:37:04 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 11:56:15 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I am posting this on behalf of Chiamfan with whom I have a problem:

"This comment is about Yephora. I really don't think we should grovel for the return of a member who didn't have what it took to stick it out. She might have agreed with us, but wasn't a committed Kahanist. What would you say to DownwithIslam and I if we left because of Dominater and Thunderbolt? Nobody flamed Yephora and for her to abandon the movement because she was offended by the rantings of a deranged nut gives me great reason to question her ability to be loyal. Thanks, Chaimfan."

« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 01:31:58 PM by Scriabin »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 12:19:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim, Just summerize.

I had a friend that was a mulatto woman. She has since not wanted to talk to me because of this. An Arab man had tried to fight her. This was because the Arab was blocking her friends car. He came back threating her and her other friend. I was not going to tollerate this and called him an F'ing Arab. Now this friend of mine who I wasted three years on defended him instead of me. Saying I was racist and discriminatory. He was going to attack her. I dont know what to think of this. As a matter of fact she is a soldier in the Army. What is your take on this? I have now confirmed 99.9% of Blacks stab you in the back. Including the ones mixed with White. I am not concerned anyway now, she lost a good friend and I am going to Israel by may.

Hope to see you there too. Thanks for your wisdom

Moshe.

ftf

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 11:16:35 AM »
Hey Chaim,

Thanks for answering my question last week, I'd like to further explain my logic behind the idea of taking muslims to re-education camps, firstly, if I were in government, the government would make sure that everyone knew the truth about Islam, therefore hopefully, the people would not oppose the idea of taking the muslims to camps.

The problem with sending them to muslim countries is that if they are all together and with no-one keeping checks on them they can prepare to harm us. Even if the arab muslims are generally unintelligent, what about white converts to islam, or indian muslims? They would eventually be attacking us. The other problem is that some muslims could potentially leave islam, the camps would give them far more of a chance to do that than sending them off to muslim countries where they can be killed for questioning islam.

Regarding the issue of making sure they had left islam before leaving the camp, it would be quite simple, we would require them to smile while burning a quran.

Considering these points, surely re-education camps couls be a good solution to the islamic problem?

Thanks for your time,

Shalom

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 09:45:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

(Im not saying we should give up any land), but lets say if we knew that if Israeli troops and Jews withdraw from parts on the "westbank" it would lead to an arab vs. arab bloodbath (hamas and fatah), would it be worth it, if only temporarily , I can say that after the withdrawel from Gaza, G-d did provide a little bit of happiness for me- watching Hamas and Fatah kill eachother. Too bad their werent many, many more dead arabs at the conclusion of their fighting.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 09:50:02 PM »
What one line or section of the torah(obviously we both agree its all incredible) would you pick to show a disbeliever or to just reinforce to yourself that it is inspired by G-d...It can be a prophesy or a scientific miracle found in the torah..

thanks

Rav Mizrachi:  Proof That Torah is Divine - Part I   and II
  http://www.kolyakov.org/rav_mizrachi_11-27-06.html

http://www.kolyakov.org/rav_mizrachi_12-4-06.html
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 11:02:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  Is there a time you can mention right now when you can go on JTF chat, at least for a couple of minutes?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 02:27:06 AM »
שלום חיים, ראשית אני רוצה לומר שהאני היומיומי הזה מקווה שאתה תנתן לתוך ישראל מאוד בקרוב.
עכשיו לשאלה שלי, שאני תקווה לא יותר מדי אישית. תהיתי איך אתה תתמוך בעצמך באופן כספי כאשר אתה תזוז לישראל. הכל כ/כפי יקר או אפילו יותר יקר בישראל. תהיתי איך אתה היית מצליח להיות בעל הכנסה בזמן שאקטיביסטית. תודה כ"כ הרבה וההכי טוב של מזל.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 06:07:10 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 03:39:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Does the fact that a Muslim developed Algebra to what it is today prooves that some Muslins were actually really smart ?

Thank you for your time,
Ohad .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche