Guns and Self-Defense > Guns/Firearms

Ak 74 build configured for 5.56,.223 is it possible

<< < (2/2)

Every Jew AK47:

--- Quote from: El_Impulsado on August 13, 2014, 06:40:51 AM ---yup just gotta finish school, But I have been thinking the southwest lately Arizona or New Mexico. Decent cost of living and a state Government that minds it's own business. less landscaping and same amount of Mexican food So I think one of those two states would be dynamite.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Arizona and New Mexico are good choices, indeed.  Arizona being the better of the two , freedom wise.  Kommiefornia is no place for a freedom loving individual.   Especially a guy who wants to start building his own ARs or AKs.

El_Impulsado:
everything in its right time.
What I'm really interested in finding out is, is it possible to harvest electricity from the r.p.m. of a turbo charger in a car.
I know they do it with those wind turbines"which only turn at about 8000 rpm tops" the fan turns and turns a big crank slow and that turns a small crank fast to power a generator.

What I wanna know is is their a way to have a turbo charger in a car also turn cranks to power the alternator or the engine. I really wanna screw o.p.e.c. over 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version