Author Topic: Hello my heroic brothers"and sisters"  (Read 7479 times)

Offline El_Impulsado

• New JTFer
Hello my heroic brothers"and sisters"
« on: August 12, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »
Hi my name is El_Impulsado I'm 26 years old and I live somewhere in the united states.

I m Jewish and I'm proud of it always have been"father is Ashkenaz Sephard, Mother is a Gerres I  can provide the paperwork".
I spent six years in Israel doing yeshiva and the army"calm down everybody I was just a jobnik"
I like hyundai's "all the features of the other cars just 10-20,000 dollars cheaper with a better warranty"
My favorite color is Green
My favorite drink vodka straight
I am a registered Libertarian, I cannot abide with the lie of the mainstream parties 
My major life goal is to start a 24 hour Hummusia/pita bakery chain that is vegiterinarian except for fish and milk.

My current goal is to finish the course I'm enrolling into it will take a year but it will pay off. 4000 dollar a month checks ain't bad at all
I'm not religious though I used to be, and at times I can be a very spiritual person.
The furthest I can see myself going in a religious direction Is what Israeli's call traditional.
I do eventually wan't to return to Israel being that I have one nation and one homeland I would rather bring my children into the world
from there too.

When your going through hell just keep going you"ll make it out eventually.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Hello my heroic brothers"and sisters"
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »
Welcome to JTF and I hope you enjoy your stay.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 09:12:10 PM »
Welcome to our wonderful forum!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 10:44:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Always a pleasure to see new membrs, how did you hear about us?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline El_Impulsado

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 05:03:23 AM »
by accident, I was looking for instructions on how to build somthing and someone on this sight wrote about it and posted pictures it came up in my google. Which after I looked around I decided it would be a good place to hang out especially since everyone is so like minded.
When your going through hell just keep going you"ll make it out eventually.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 04:22:37 PM »
I never understood the concept of favorite colors. I wouldn't be happy if any one was gone, and you can make any color work with clothes or room paint with the right style.

Hi anyways.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge