Author Topic: Rise of the UKRAINIAN nazism in the middle of Europe! GRAPHIC 18+  (Read 19573 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rise of the UKRAINIAN nazism in the middle of Europe! GRAPHIC 18+
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2014, 09:51:15 PM »
He's also into that Slavs came from India. ... Some people think the Jews did too...

Jews are not a race, they could be from anywhere. And I'm so sick of the Khazars thing... so what... they converted!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2014, 09:52:48 PM »
He was saying. .. that if a Jew lived in a place for a 1000 years they would pick up genes from the locals. Like Jew's having blonde hair and blue eyes. .. but I kinda wonder if they were not light to begin with..

The original inhabitants of Israel were not dark skin people, contrary to what the liberal lying historians may teach.  In fact, the Torah refers to the native Egyptians as a bronze-skin and dark people.   If you have ever met many Turkish natives, which is located very close proximity to Israel, many of them have very light skin and blue eyes.   The darker skin genes actually came from inhabitants of Yemen and Arabic tribes intermarrying and mixing.  That is why there is such diversity in looks in Middle East and many Middle Eastern people have Arabic features.    Native Lebanese, Syrians, Turks , even Persians are lighter skin people and have many European like features.   Many mistake Arabic features , which originate from Southern Saudi Arabia and Yemen as being the indigenous genes of the region which is totally false.   

Jewish residents only picked up the looks of the locals , not from living there, but from being repeatedly raped by them.  Rapes and pogroms were a common occurrence among Jews and why so many Jewish women ended up giving birth to children who could be half Cossack or half Russian or half Pole.  My great grandfathers villages had many pogroms and they would rape our women all the time, in addition to robbing and murdering us, as they murdered my Aunt Gittel.   

Anyhow, he is 100% wrong about us Jews being 95% Slav.  We were never respected, loved or accepted by our Slavic Russian, Polish or Ukrainian hosts and we never intermarried or shared our genes with them out of any goodwill or mutual respect.   They treated us like subhumans and most Jews in the end escaped Eastern Europe because we were so oppressed and lived like slaves.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2014, 09:53:37 PM »
He's also into that Slavs came from India. ... Some people think the Jews did too...

Jews are not a race, they could be from anywhere. And I'm so sick of the Khazars thing... so what... they converted!

We are not Slavs!!!!!!!!!!!  Let us make that clear... We are a People.. We are not Slavic People!  We are Semites!  A Semitic People.  We have nothing in common with Slavs...

And, we were not accepted with open arms in Slavic lands as he falsely claims..   Slavic lands are our graveyards..  More  Jews were massacred in Slavic lands in the 21st century than anywhere else on Earth..

I am not condemning Slavs here, but let's not try to rewrite history Ok!!  The Poles were more than happy to help the Nazis in exterminating their Jewish citizens..   Almost half the Jews on the Earth died in Poland, Belarus and Russia at the hands of the Nazis, but with the assistance of the Poles, many who supported the Nazis in eradicating the Jewish population.   

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2014, 09:54:33 PM »
He was saying. .. that if a Jew lived in a place for a 1000 years they would pick up genes from the locals. Like Jew's having blonde hair and blue eyes. .. but I kinda wonder if they were not light to begin with..
Apparently a study that I saw said that Ashkenazim, unless there are cases of recent intermarriage (like myself), are mostly Middle Eastern Semitic, with by the Y- and MT-DNA being Semitic. There are European contributions which in some lineages may dominate or be more prevalent than the Semitic, as in European Y- and MT-DNA (direct male- and female-line European ancestry with the rest being Semitic or European), but in general Ashkenazi Jews are mostly Semitic and the minority of European DNA is actually Mediterranean as in Greek or Italian. But even there in many cases, I don't know about the majority though, there is either some Slavic, some Germanic, or both. The results of the study proved that the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are of Semitic lineage and discredited attempts by enemies of the Jewish people to delegitimize claims to Israel.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2014, 09:57:34 PM »

Jews are not a race, they could be from anywhere. And I'm so sick of the Khazars thing... so what... they converted!
The Khazars were originally Asiatic. They may have incorporated Slavic, even some Iranic tribes, just like the Bulgars, but unlike the Bulgars they remained majority-Asiatic. I do believe they converted, but also their contribution to Jewish DNA is stronger in some areas and weaker in others. Clearly they weren't very numerous, as their empire fell quite easily and they were easily driven out. If they indeed constituted the dominate lineage for so many Jews, than you'd see many Ashkenazim looking similar to Mongols or Turko-Mongolic indigenous Siberian peoples.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2014, 10:02:48 PM »
Hey! I'm sure as hell not on the side of eastern European Slavs, besides the Serbs. And f Russia! But, I'm Czech and we are part slav.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2014, 10:07:15 PM »
Hey! I'm sure as hell not on the side of eastern European Slavs, besides the Serbs. And f Russia! But, I'm Czech and we are part slav.

I have nothing against Slavs as a whole at all, especially nothing against Czechs..   

However, I would never call a Slav a German or call a Slav an Anglo Saxon..  We are all proud of our heritages and don't need to be told we are something we are not..  And, considering how many are trying to discredit the Jews, by saying we are not really Jews and that Israel does not belong to us, it is important that we do not discredit our ancient Israelite/Semitic heritage.   Especially, considering how the world is trying to discredit Jewish people as being fake Jewish European descendants, which we are definitely not.

Also, I would never say that Croats accepted Serbians with open arms or say Albanians and Serbs are one people when history definitely proves otherwise.  So, I consider it equally insulting saying how we Jews were respected and welcomed with open arms in Russia, Poland and Ukraine, when in fact we were oppressed, terrorized and murdered and treated like subhumans. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2014, 10:08:32 PM »
You can not judge by genetics. .. look at Serbia, look at the British Isles, look at What the Germans did to the Czechs in WW2. ..

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2014, 10:20:53 PM »
The Khazars were originally Asiatic. They may have incorporated Slavic, even some Iranic tribes, just like the Bulgars, but unlike the Bulgars they remained majority-Asiatic. I do believe they converted, but also their contribution to Jewish DNA is stronger in some areas and weaker in others. Clearly they weren't very numerous, as their empire fell quite easily and they were easily driven out. If they indeed constituted the dominate lineage for so many Jews, than you'd see many Ashkenazim looking similar to Mongols or Turko-Mongolic indigenous Siberian peoples.
Yes, I agree, but the Khazars were still Jew's! So their argument that Jews are Khazars and not real Jews is bogus!

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2014, 10:46:12 PM »
Well are you Jewish? Because then you probably have some Semitic DNA.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2014, 10:47:45 PM »
Yes, I agree, but the Khazars were still Jew's! So their argument that Jews are Khazars and not real Jews is bogus!
Some Jews are primarily Khazar, but they are the minority, and they assimilated into the Jewish culture. The Khazar theory really doesn't do much in the way of discrediting Zionism.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2014, 10:50:45 PM »
I think Serbian Army was saying that Jews have a lot of blood from the nations they dwelt in. I may not agree with his overall point but he was not trying to say that Jews in Slavic lands are not real Jews. I honestly didn't get that.

Of course, the reason why Jews have picked up the genes of the Gentile nations they were staying in is because of mass rapes of Jewish girls and women.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2014, 11:53:33 PM »
Some Jews are primarily Khazar, but they are the minority, and they assimilated into the Jewish culture. The Khazar theory really doesn't do much in the way of discrediting Zionism.

Genes mean nothing. Anyways, the Kahazars were invaded and taken over by the Ottomans, so the majority are Turks now, and I don't believe that there are more than like 20 people in the world who say that they are Khazar Jews.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2014, 06:06:39 PM »
But I thought Romania was on Moldova's side. And correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Serbs support their Slavic brothers in Transnistria just as Ukrainians (even the nationalists who are against friendship with Russia), and the Russians did. My worst fear is for the current conflict to result in violence in Transnistria which could then spill over into Western Ukraine, where I live.
We are not really involved in Transnistria issue. We are not thinking in such way that if two of your friends have an argument you must take sides. We consider this an insult to freedom of expression. For an example, our government is about to sign a free trade agreement with Ukraine and we have more than good relationship with Russia. Liberty is in core of our being and big nations have problem with our attitude because we are small nation and we do not want to bow down to Russia, or EU, or USA. We are more likely to support Slavic nations over other nations, especially if they Orthodox Christians.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2014, 06:16:02 PM »
We are not really involved in Transnistria issue. We are not thinking in such way that if two of your friends have an argument you must take sides. We consider this an insult to freedom of expression. For an example, our government is about to sign a free trade agreement with Ukraine and we have more than good relationship with Russia. Liberty is in core of our being and big nations have problem with our attitude because we are small nation and we do not want to bow down to Russia, or EU, or USA. We are more likely to support Slavic nations over other nations, especially if they Orthodox Christians.

Thats a way to be proud of!  :serbia:
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2014, 06:19:11 PM »
I think Serbian Army was saying that Jews have a lot of blood from the nations they dwelt in. I may not agree with his overall point but he was not trying to say that Jews in Slavic lands are not real Jews. I honestly didn't get that.

Thank you!! I have nothing to add to explain my post.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2014, 07:29:50 PM »
Thank you!! I have nothing to add to explain my post.

Well first off, Rambam writes that DNA dealing with physical characteristics changes with the environment you live in, which science proves, and intermarriage was almost unheard of besides in the last 3 generations, so outside of converts, it's not like Jews from Europe are any less Jewish, they just happened to live there. The only thing I need explained is for what reason did you feel the need to mention that Jews "have blood" from the countries they live in?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2014, 11:05:08 PM »
Well first off, Rambam writes that DNA dealing with physical characteristics changes with the environment you live in, which science proves, and intermarriage was almost unheard of besides in the last 3 generations, so outside of converts, it's not like Jews from Europe are any less Jewish, they just happened to live there. The only thing I need explained is for what reason did you feel the need to mention that Jews "have blood" from the countries they live in?

I agree LKZ, I would like to know what he meant by Jews are 95% Slav??    I would think on any other Jewish forum that would be heresay ..  I have Muslims and other Jew haters all the time tell me I am Russian, not a Jew, which is totally BS and wrong.  Both ethnically/physically , culturally and spiritually , I am a Hebrew and Semite, not Slavic and Russian.  My brothers have olive skin and hookish type of noses.  They don't look much different than many mid-tone Lebanese or Syrian Arabs.  Light complected/Mid-tone complected Lebanese and Syrians/Chaldeans actually are actually much closer to the indigenous inhabitants of the region, as well as closer to the features to the original Jewish Israelite inhabitants, than the darker skin Arabs/Saudi/Yemenites who moved into the area and intermarried into the populations, darkening the population and modifying the facial features.     I, on the other hand, have more of the Ukrainian features of my mother.  I can thank that to the pogroms.  Even within her family, many relatives could easily pass as Persians or Lebanese.  My cousin looks identical to most lighter, non Arabic looking, Persian girls I have seen.  Many don't realize that many Persians also have considerable amount of Arabic blood from Islamic conquests.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2014, 06:29:07 AM »
How are you people all experts on all the fine points of race?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2014, 06:18:57 PM »
I didn't know that. Are some Chetniks on Ukraine's side? What would you say most Chetniks think of Israel? Unfortunately Vojislav Šešelj supports "Palestine", but clearly not all of them think like that. Milorad Dodik supports Israel, but I'm curious- is he a communist, or a Chetnik?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2014, 04:32:39 AM »

Profound.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2014, 06:05:55 AM »
Still spewing this Nazi garbage about race & who is less anti Semitic.
I'm locking this thread as it is going nowhere.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane