Author Topic: The Hebrew Origin of Serbs  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Green Land

• New JTFer
The Hebrew Origin of Serbs
« on: August 15, 2014, 05:44:36 PM »
This book is claiming that the Serbs have Hebrew origins !!!

http://www.cps.org.rs/Knjige/the_hebrew_origin_of_serbs.pdf

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
Re: The Hebrew Origin of Serbs
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 10:48:27 PM »
Jews and Slavs are brothers, as I posted earlier. Many Jews have Slavic ancestry, which they bring to Israel, and this is why we see Slavic culture flourishing in a part the Middle East- because of Jews. ;D

Jews have also made undeniable contributions to Slavic culture.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 05:18:04 AM »
Can I get an executive summary? Is that why Serbs tend to have black hair, due to the Hebrew element?

Anyhow I don't think it makes much of a difference what is the ethnic or genetic mixture of a nation. I think there is a sort of kinship between Serbs and Jews because Serbs have treated Jews amicably throughout their history and we are both facing Islamic Jihad and the contempt and hypocrisy of the world for daring to defend ourselves against it.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 12:04:22 PM »
I have a personal idea, only an idea without much investigation on my part to look into it one way or another, that the Slavs are the descendents of the Lost Tribes of Israel, at least in part. The Sarmatians=From Samaria? Maybe, I don't know.

Anyway, I do know that Serbia and Israel are both beloved to me in my heart, and both are threatened by Nazi and Islamic scum today as always.

Glory to Serbia! Glory to Israel!
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 05:45:01 PM »
I have a personal idea, only an idea without much investigation on my part to look into it one way or another, that the Slavs are the descendents of the Lost Tribes of Israel, at least in part. The Sarmatians=From Samaria? Maybe, I don't know.

Anyway, I do know that Serbia and Israel are both beloved to me in my heart, and both are threatened by Nazi and Islamic scum today as always.

Glory to Serbia! Glory to Israel!
That's an interesting theory. That would mean non-Jewish Ukrainians, like my dad, have Semitic DNA. I know that Sarmatians were Iranic, and so were Kurds, and Kurds and Jews are biologically related.