Author Topic: Hi  (Read 9858 times)

Offline Star_Spangled_Zionist

• New JTFer
Hi
« on: August 19, 2014, 07:44:14 PM »
Hi guys. I'm from the US. Born in Armenia, so I knew what Israel is going through because we have had to face the same kinds of enemies and been through many struggles too. Proudly serving in the US armed forces now and am a big supporter of Israel(I support if not just because I'm a Christian but also because I stand with civilization and not barbarity). Hope to learn a lot. Shalom.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 10:00:18 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 07:47:28 PM »
Thank you :)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 08:05:49 PM »
Welcome!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 09:33:47 PM »
I know an Armenian guy that is Orthodox, and he seemingly is brainwashed now, and says that Iran is nice to Armenians and Israel kills kids. How can Armenians, of all people, be brainwashed to side with mudrats?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 08:00:46 AM »
Armenia is a landlocked country and sometimes has to cooperate with these regimes in order to survive. I think Israel can relate. Both Israel and Armenia are surrounded by hostile neighbors.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 09:38:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum. The Armenians truly had a miraculous victory over the Azeris during the war over Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 11:44:41 PM »
I'm glad Armenia won. That Karabagh place is where I was born, and now, Azerbaijan's president is threatening war. Instead of coming together with Armenia to make a barrier against Isis, Aliyev wants to pick a fight with Armenia.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 09:16:25 AM »
Armenia is a landlocked country and sometimes has to cooperate with these regimes in order to survive. I think Israel can relate. Both Israel and Armenia are surrounded by hostile neighbors.

I agree. Israel and Armenia should be natural allies because they are surroended by people who want to cut their throats.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 11:05:53 PM »
Yup yup :). Only difference is we don't have the nukes, so we sorta have to play Iran's games to survive.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 06:01:15 AM »
Welcome. I love to visit Armenia ones. It's one of the oldest Christian places in the world and i heard it is full of old churches and monasterys. Sounds beautifull.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 06:35:39 AM »
Yup :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 09:39:31 AM »
Welcome. I love to visit Armenia ones. It's one of the oldest Christian places in the world and i heard it is full of old churches and monasterys. Sounds beautifull.

Me, too. It was also the first nation to adopt Christianity as its state religion.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 02:23:17 PM »
Welcome we all support the making of what the Turks did to the Armenians public.
Turkey should be held to account & make reparations to the Armenians!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 10:17:17 AM »
The Armenians should one day reclaim part of Eastern Turkey.