Author Topic: The highest form of treason.  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The highest form of treason.
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2014, 01:28:08 AM »
I have a perfect solution for Jewish sluts who keep marrying muzzies in order to be "liberated" by Islam from the "Judaic misogyny". Every Jewish and Righteous Gentile person MUST read and take not what the Yazidis (a minority religion of Kurds who are currently being slaughtered in numbers as I type) did to one of their traitorous sluts back in the year 2007 and do the same if their children, God forbid, would even attempt to fall in love with muslamic subhumans:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Du'a_Khalil_Aswad
Bless be every courageous self-respected Yazidi who participated in that ceremony. No wonder why muzzies hate them so much to the point they want to exterminate them. To this day, muslims use this incident as an excuse to attack Yazidi community.

You wrote this same garbage in another thread.  Yazidis are a type of muslim.  That religion is brutal and its adherents are bloodthirsty cowards with anger problems and obsession over control and power just as their religion preaches.   

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2014, 02:04:35 AM »
You wrote this same garbage in another thread.  Yazidis are a type of muslim.  That religion is brutal and its adherents are bloodthirsty cowards with anger problems and obsession over control and power just as their religion preaches.   

Yazidis are no type of Muslim they are probabbly an older religion than Islam but there origins are very obscure there are some weird religious minorities in the middle east that surprise me that exist, such as Mandaeism

The Yazidis believe in God as creator of the world, which he has placed under the care of seven "holy beings" or angels, the "chief" (archangel) of whom is Melek Taus, the "Peacock Angel." The Peacock Angel, as world-ruler, causes both good and bad to befall individuals, and this ambivalent character is reflected in myths of his own temporary fall from God's favor, before his remorseful tears extinguished the fires of his hellish prison and he was reconciled with God. This belief builds on Sufi mystical reflections on the angel Iblis, who proudly refused to violate monotheism by worshipping Adam and Eve at God's express command.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2014, 02:27:58 AM »

Yazidis are no type of Muslim they are probabbly an older religion than Islam but there origins are very obscure there are some weird religious minorities in the middle east that surprise me that exist, such as Mandaeism

The Yazidis believe in God as creator of the world, which he has placed under the care of seven "holy beings" or angels, the "chief" (archangel) of whom is Melek Taus, the "Peacock Angel." The Peacock Angel, as world-ruler, causes both good and bad to befall individuals, and this ambivalent character is reflected in myths of his own temporary fall from God's favor, before his remorseful tears extinguished the fires of his hellish prison and he was reconciled with God. This belief builds on Sufi mystical reflections on the angel Iblis, who proudly refused to violate monotheism by worshipping Adam and Eve at God's express command.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

Uhh I'm pretty sure sufi is mystical type of muslims

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2014, 10:10:05 AM »
Yea they also have influences from Zoroastrianism, Christanity and Judaism. That doesn't mean they are types of Christians and Jews. They don't even have the Qur'an as a holy text and they are Kurds not Arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2014, 12:50:59 AM »
Yea they also have influences from Zoroastrianism, Christanity and Judaism. That doesn't mean they are types of Christians and Jews. They don't even have the Qur'an as a holy text and they are Kurds not Arabs.

What do I care if they're arabs?  There are evil muslims all over the world with all types of ethnicities.