Author Topic: British & Muslims United: Pro-Fakestinians Defend Hitler in London  (Read 12387 times)

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
Re: British & Muslims United: Pro-Fakestinians Defend Hitler in London
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2014, 09:47:09 PM »
What annoys me is that some here try to make the British-Irish conflict into the Islamic-Israeli one. These are two separate issues, and people on both sides support Israel or "Palestine", although from what I've seen, more British tend to be pro-Israel, or rather, far less pro-Islamic. That does not mean that Ireland is a "Nazi" nation, or that everyone in Britain is pro-Israel, far from it.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2014, 04:40:13 AM »
What annoys me is that some here try to make the British-Irish conflict into the Islamic-Israeli one. These are two separate issues, and people on both sides support Israel or "Palestine", although from what I've seen, more British tend to be pro-Israel, or rather, far less pro-Islamic. That does not mean that Ireland is a "Nazi" nation, or that everyone in Britain is pro-Israel, far from it.

Well, atleast Northern Ireland is very pro-Israel. Ofcourse the Irish republicans like to denie this.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2014, 05:21:19 AM »

They're both Nazi nations. I've heard enough of this whole argument, and after review, I agree with both sides. They're both full of Jew haters and have a small portion of the population that is normal.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2014, 06:14:53 AM »
They're both Nazi nations. I've heard enough of this whole argument, and after review, I agree with both sides. They're both full of Jew haters and have a small portion of the population that is normal.

Still you don't know where you talking about. Northern Ireland as a part of the UK always have been supporting Israel. But thanks. Every country i travelled to and lived in are nazi country's... I feel i do something wrong?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2014, 06:32:14 AM »
Still you don't know where you talking about. Northern Ireland as a part of the UK always have been supporting Israel. But thanks. Every country i travelled to and lived in are nazi country's... I feel i do something wrong?

From everything I've seen, it seems to be a very pro-Israel section of the country. What did you do wrong?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2014, 06:42:02 AM »
From everything I've seen, it seems to be a very pro-Israel section of the country. What did you do wrong?

That i lived in and travelled just nazi country's the last years if i believe some people on the forum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2014, 07:16:59 AM »

That i lived in and travelled just nazi country's the last years if i believe some people on the forum.

I don't know what countries that you've been to. I do know that England is packed with Nazis.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2014, 07:23:04 AM »
I don't know what countries that you've been to. I do know that England is packed with Nazis.

I know that England is not as ive been there lots of times and i know hundreds of people in England. I don't think one of the people i know and i've met are 'nazi' except for some leftwing lunatics.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2014, 07:44:20 AM »
I know that England is not as ive been there lots of times and i know hundreds of people in England. I don't think one of the people i know and i've met are 'nazi' except for some leftwing lunatics.

I know people in academia and high society. 99% are Nazis. As for the people on the street, they manage to fill anti-Israel rallies well. I'm sure you know some normal people. They exist. Doesn't matter for anyone but them, since they don't control what the country does.

We call the Babylonians an evil nation. It was a dictatorship. The people also didn't control what their leader did. They let him stay and obeyed, one way or another, so Babylon was an evil nation, and so is England.

You do know 2/3 of the world is going to die very soon, right? Others aren't going to say this, but that last BBC report with the "British" talking about Israel is obvious. Righteous people need to find a remote corner of England away from population centers and muslims if they want to live, and if no such place exists, run.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2014, 08:08:54 AM »
I know people in academia and high society. 99% are Nazis. As for the people on the street, they manage to fill anti-Israel rallies well. I'm sure you know some normal people. They exist. Doesn't matter for anyone but them, since they don't control what the country does.

We call the Babylonians an evil nation. It was a dictatorship. The people also didn't control what their leader did. They let him stay and obeyed, one way or another, so Babylon was an evil nation, and so is England.

You do know 2/3 of the world is going to die very soon, right? Others aren't going to say this, but that last BBC report with the "British" talking about Israel is obvious. Righteous people need to find a remote corner of England away from population centers and muslims if they want to live, and if no such place exists, run.

2/3 of the world is going to die soon? Explain please.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2014, 10:37:40 AM »
See this everyone?
No Brits but some "crazy leftists" are anti Semitic?
You've exposed yourself again defending anti Semites.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 11:24:25 AM »
See this everyone?
No Brits but some "crazy leftists" are anti Semitic?
You've exposed yourself again defending anti Semites.

Like i take you serious?  :laugh: :::D

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 11:35:27 AM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2014, 11:38:12 AM »
As i and 200 British standing outside to protest against Galloway and show our support of Israel, inside a 1000 dodgy leftwing anti-semitic Irishman supporting George Galloway and the destruction of Israel. Tell me, are this British nazi's? Is this a conspiracy of the British nazi's?:

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2014, 07:08:13 PM »
All anti-semites in their lives will have a Hitler t-shirt or at least a nazi symbol t-shirt.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2014, 08:01:46 PM »
If we truly follow Kahane, and listen to what he says, he clearly states that even Germany is not pure evil and Nazi. In fact he says that numerous Jews identified with German nationalism.

Although I would argue that Ukrainians are far from the most anti-Semitic nation in Europe today, by my own experience; he is right that back then they were worse than Germans.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2014, 08:08:57 PM »
Well, atleast Northern Ireland is very pro-Israel. Ofcourse the Irish republicans like to denie this.
From comments I've seen on YouTube, etc., most Irish Republicans are very open about the fact that they identify as pro-"Palestine", in addition to supporting the Basque terrorists, as all three have a common cause: violent, Marxist terrorism.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 02:55:09 AM »
All anti-semites in their lives will have a Hitler t-shirt or at least a nazi symbol t-shirt.

Are you drunk?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 04:32:53 AM »
As i and 200 British standing outside to protest against Galloway and show our support of Israel, inside a 1000 dodgy leftwing anti-semitic Irishman supporting George Galloway and the destruction of Israel. Tell me, are this British nazi's? Is this a conspiracy of the British nazi's?:

It's great that 200 British people made a protest after the 20000 pro-clitoris-cutter one. All those involved have enormous merit, especially in this generation, and that place. It also in no way takes away from the fact that those in control of the country are nazis, and the country is filled with them.

It's called the righteous among the nations for a reason. If there was going to be a righteous nation, Hashem would have mentioned it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2014, 05:12:23 AM »

Although I would argue that Ukrainians are far from the most anti-Semitic nation in Europe today, by my own experience; he is right that back then they were worse than Germans.

Is that a joke? Ukranians have gotten less antisemetic? That's news to me. Must have happened after they read your posts defending them. C'mon bro, you're not going to convince anyone of that foolishness.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2014, 08:32:10 AM »
The same spirit of the antichrist is alive,  that enabled Hitler...the murderer of James Foley is also from the UK...a Rapper!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 09:02:04 AM »
Is that a joke? Ukranians have gotten less antisemetic? That's news to me. Must have happened after they read your posts defending them. C'mon bro, you're not going to convince anyone of that foolishness.
Is that is why they voted for Jewish president?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 10:24:51 AM »
The same spirit of the antichrist is alive,  that enabled Hitler...the murderer of James Foley is also from the UK...a Rapper!

Yes he is a Arab rapper from the UK. He came from a rich family by the way (the media loves to tell us how he always was a great boy).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2014, 03:26:34 PM »
Is that is why they voted for Jewish president?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/i-am-the-obama-of-ukraine-says-jewish-presidential-hopeful/

Power to the .6% of the population that voted for him. So that .6%, no, they didn't vote for him because they were antisemitic.